Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Imagine you are an ISIS leader...

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    That does not make it true Islam today.
    So what is true Islam then? Can you name one country that practices this true Islam?

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 648 Times in 283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moonflower View Post
    So what is true Islam then? Can you name one country that practices this true Islam?
    I doubt anyone can, Tommy.

That's kind of the point.

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,373 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,440 Times in 2,029 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legion Troll View Post
    All religions are idiotic to those who don't believe in them.

What was Obama wearing when he was golfing in 2002?

Poor BLABO.
    Don't be such an asshole......NO other mainstream religion treats their women like slaves, murders homos, murders non believers, etc, except the Muslims.

never mind.....just continue to be an asshole....

Poor Asshole Troll.
    Put blame where it belongs
    ATF decided it could not regulate bump stocks during the Obama administration.
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."
    The ATF and Obama admin. ignored the NRA recommendations.

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,619 Times in 21,482 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

That sounds like the kind of crass false moral equivalency that gun nuts use when there's another mass shooting, Counselor.
    I'm trying to understand when the President should be allowed to do the Tango and when he should not...

If American kids are killed by senseless gun violence in the streets of any American city, can the President Dance?
    I see that if murderers kill two Americans in an airport in Europe, the cons get very upset if he dances.

I just done see the rule, how does he determine if he is allowed to dance or not?

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

5. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,373 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,440 Times in 2,029 Posts

You tell me, BLABO.

Y O U made the claim:

Poor BLABO.
    I just did
    Put blame where it belongs
    ATF decided it could not regulate bump stocks during the Obama administration.
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."
    The ATF and Obama admin. ignored the NRA recommendations.

6. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

By the law of averages two kids were killed by gun violence the same day as the Brussels bombing...

Now, should that have stopped him from doing the Tango?

44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

7. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by BLABO View Post
    Don't be such an asshole......NO other mainstream religion treats their women like slaves, murders homos, murders non believers, etc, except the Muslims. never mind.....just continue to be an asshole....Poor Asshole Troll.
    You sure about that, BLABO?

You seemed pretty sure about this a little while ago:

Yeah....and after the video of Daniel Pearl getting beheaded, Obama went golfing.....the really showed those terrorists whose the boss....
    Poor BLABO.

8. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

At least 20 people died from cancer that same day...

Should that have prevented him from dancing?

LOCK HIM UP!

9. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm trying to understand when the President should be allowed to do the Tango and when he should not...If American kids are killed by senseless gun violence in the streets of any American city, can the President Dance? I see that if murderers kill two Americans in an airport in Europe, the cons get very upset if he dances. I just done see the rule, how does he determine if he is allowed to dance or not?
    The rule is simple, Counselor:

Whatever the black president does, it's wrong!

10. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The law of averages says more than 1,700 Americans died of heart disease that day.

I cant believe the president went out to dinner!?!

LOCK HIM UP!

11. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 76 Times in 75 Posts

So, just for a second imagine you are an ISIS leader.

You have just pulled of a huge plot to blow up the airport at the European Capitol, the media is going crazy, you are getting the attention you so desperately crave.

Everyone is talking about it and they are afraid of you, finally you are getting what you want....

So you go to the internet or television to see the terror in the eye of the President of your biggest enemy, you cant wait to see President Obama cutting short his international trip because of actions you are responsible for, you cant wait to see him huddle with is advisors about what to do about you, you cant wait to see him shaking in his shoes...

You flick on the television and there he is, Dancing the Tango in Argentina. (I LOVE IT) Its exactly the image I want the ISIS leaders to see, they are a fly speck on the wall of history. They cant even interrupt the President of the United States from his Tango lesson!

Now, I hope and believe that behind the scenes Obama is having meetings and on the phone directing a strong response, but the optics should show him dancing the Tango all day!
    If the terror attack occurred in NY or DC, do you still believe that is what Obama's response should be?

12. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Moonflower View Post
    I don't think a Country as a whole practices any religion. It seems that Indonesia, a huge majority Islam followers, does not produce terrorists.

LOCK HIM UP!

13. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I just did
    So you lied when you claimed that Obama played golf when Daniel Pearl was beheaded?

Yeah....and after the video of Daniel Pearl getting beheaded, Obama went golfing.....the really showed those terrorists whose the boss....
    Poor BLABO.

14. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 76 Times in 75 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    Obama caught a lot of heat for that - but I thought he was doing exactly the right thing.

I think Europe gets this better than America does, because they have had a history of violence on their soil. You can be vigilant and do what you need to in order to prevent terrorists action - but the minute you let it restructure the way you live, they win.
    And when Bush kept reading to the children, you also thought he was doing the right thing, right?

15. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    I'm not surprised about Doha, from what I've read Qatar applies Shari'ah law 100%. But regarding the burqa in France, this law means women are denied the right to appear in public in their clothing of choice. It's religious and cultural. They are brought up to think this is the only way they can be modest. I don't know if we can get a real picture of which women wear the burqa by choice and which by force. Ms. Amara from the article says "force" but doesn't say how she arrived at that.

How do women in these repressive societies break free? It didn't turn out so well for the women who drove their own cars in Saudi Arabia a few years ago. I would love to see all the crazy restrictions eliminated but the ME isn't my country and I don't have a say-so.
    There are many Muslims in my part of the world but you never ever saw women walking around in burqas, it just didn't happen until about 10 years ago. Do you ever see burqas in the US, I am thinking probably not? I am sorry but for me the burqa is a throwback to a primitive medieval era that we should have left behind centuries ago, why do feminists not find this repressive and misogynistic, that just baffles me.