Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: why is it the right here who ban people. I can take anything you type

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,186 Times in 25,721 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    Not conjecture at all counselor. Grind confirmed it. I doubt you will believe it, because it would interfere with the carefully constructed reality you have created for yourself, but them be the facts jack
    Some of those tools were put to a vote and it wasn't only liberals who voted yes.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

threadban was voted on but we came up with the idea because of the liberals. and yes more liberals voted for it if memory serves me correctly.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 76 Times in 75 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    I read that comment as Jarod answering this question: "You and Evince seem to claim this, is that right?"
    It was the post where I asked Jarod if anyone on the left uses thread ban. He replied "no". Is Jarod right?

Evince implies it, but has not directly said it.

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Konono View Post
    It was the post where I asked Jarod if anyone on the left uses thread ban. He replied "no". Is Jarod right?

Evince implies it, but has not directly said it.
    There were three questions in the post so Jarod's going to have to say which one he was responding to.

― Charles Dickens

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

There were three questions in the post so Jarod's going to have to say which one he was responding to.
    Good point.

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

She is saying that. All you need to do is read this entire thread.

When Grind pointed out that it was you and your leftie friends who demanded these rules, she demanded he PROVE IT.
    Another thing, the final count on thread ban was anonymous so none of us know how people voted.

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sho...n-quot-feature

― Charles Dickens

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Another thing, the final count on thread ban was anonymous so none of us know how people voted.

I am going to respond to three of your posts in this post.

First of all, I never supported Forced Ignore. You can ask Grind. It was probably the only thing I ever complained about while on JPP, particularly that I was forced to ignore HowAIDS and it wasn't reciprocated. So get your facts straight.

Second of all, I am not sure if you don't really understand what is being argued here, or you are lying, or you are exhibiting cognitive dissonance, but you are way off base with your responses.

We are talking about how these moderation tools FIRST came about. They did not come about due to popular vote. They came about because you, Darla, and Rana went running to the Mods about me calling you the C word, using the N word and all sorts of mean things that offended all of your delicate sensibilities. That is how they first came to be.

Yes, thread banning was eventually put to a vote after you lefties saw it used AGAINST you. But, when it first came to be, it was NEVER put to a popular vote. So can you at least, for once, try to be honest about how thread banning, Rule 12c and Forced Ignore came to be? They were all in response to you and your soul sisters whining about ME. That's the fact jack.

Forced Ignore was because Darla whine that just ignoring me wasn't enough. It hurt her feelings that I could read and respond to her posts. Thread banning came about because Darla whined that even though she had me on ignore (she didn't) I would respond to others posts in her precious threads and she would have to read others responses to me. And of course Rule 12c was in response to me saying I wished a certain female US Senator was anally penetrated against her will. I think I also included Dantes in that wish. You, Darla and Rana lost your minds over that one.

Now you can choose to deny these truths, but they won't change them. Those are the facts JACK. Will you man up and admit it or will you continue to try to obfuscate?

8. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

i do. i have access to the names. I posted it once before.

---

Grind is basically right

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

Minister of Truth (03-22-2016)

10. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

the proof is in the pudding. How many liberals have left this site because they were too offended? Lots. How many conservatives? Far fewer.

---

Grind is basically right

11. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by The Prince View Post
    i do. i have access to the names. I posted it once before.
    I would like to see this. That could put the nail in the coffin.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Konono For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (03-22-2016)

13. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

First of all, I never supported Forced Ignore. You can ask Grind. It was probably the only thing I ever complained about while on JPP, particularly that I was forced to ignore HowAIDS and it wasn't reciprocated. So get your facts straight.

Second of all, I am not sure if you don't really understand what is being argued here, or you are lying, or you are exhibiting cognitive dissonance, but you are way off base with your responses.

We are talking about how these moderation tools FIRST came about. They did not come about due to popular vote. They came about because you, Darla, and Rana went running to the Mods about me calling you the C word, using the N word and all sorts of mean things that offended all of your delicate sensibilities. That is how they first came to be.

Yes, thread banning was eventually put to a vote after you lefties saw it used AGAINST you. But, when it first came to be, it was NEVER put to a popular vote. So can you at least, for once, try to be honest about how thread banning, Rule 12c and Forced Ignore came to be? They were all in response to you and your soul sisters whining about ME. That's the fact jack.

Forced Ignore was because Darla whine that just ignoring me wasn't enough. It hurt her feelings that I could read and respond to her posts. Thread banning came about because Darla whined that even though she had me on ignore (she didn't) I would respond to others posts in her precious threads and she would have to read others responses to me. And of course Rule 12c was in response to me saying I wished a certain female US Senator was anally penetrated against her will. I think I also included Dantes in that wish. You, Darla and Rana lost your minds over that one.

Now you can choose to deny these truths, but they won't change them. Those are the facts JACK. Will you man up and admit it or will you continue to try to obfuscate?
    I've been looking up those threads so let's start with this one on forced ignore. http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sho...09#post1170309

I Love America
    Ready! Fire! Aim!

Join DateJul 2012LocationRealvillePosts18,824Thanks1,207Thanked 3,731 Times in 3,111 PostsGroans188Groaned 2,254 Times in 2,098 Posts

all in all a very useful feature.

Although, I would posit a thought. If you notice, there is one common denominator with most of the vile shit that goes on here and his name starts with an H and ends with an Owey. Of course he has his head so far up the asses of the mods that nobody sees it.

Just a thought

― Charles Dickens

14. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Next, I NEVER denied supporting thread bans, nor did I now or ever contest your version of how they came about. You wrote that "Darla, Christiefan, Rana, Zappas, Tekkychick, Bijou and Desh" didn't like your language toward them, and you act like we were wrong for protesting. Is there some forum rule that we couldn't be angry about being referred to using vile sexual slurs, or is it that you don't realize that actions have consequences?

I supported thread bans then and I use them now. Only two people are on my permanent ban list, Truth Detector and ChoppedLiver, and that's because they post nothing worthwhile and their entire existence on this forum is limited to following people around and using those same sexual slurs I criticized you for using. So you have nothing on me about thread bans.

Rule 12c is the rule that's supposed to take care of people like CL harassing the women here with sexually violent and ugly comments. Maybe you can explain to me why that's a bad thing. There are fewer and fewer women posting on this forum and if you think the language against them hasn't been a factor in their leaving, you have rocks in your head. Again I supported the rules that were put into place to curb some of the more egregious speech.

I still don't get what point you're trying to make in regards to me. Furthermore, if you go back and read some of the threads in the Announcements section, you will find Damo or Grind commenting that if the forum community has complaints and suggestions, they will be taken under advisement. Now you're whining because the (women, liberals, everyone else you hate) actually got something they asked for.

Today I pointed out in another thread a comment re: Obama's underage daughters and nothing happened. So don't act like you or your friends never get a pass on pushing the envelope.

― Charles Dickens

15. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (03-22-2016)

16. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Default why is it the right here who ban people. I can take anything you type

Next, I NEVER denied supporting thread bans, nor did I now or ever contest your version of how they came about. You wrote that "Darla, Christiefan, Rana, Zappas, Tekkychick, Bijou and Desh" didn't like your language toward them, and you act like we were wrong for protesting. Is there some forum rule that we couldn't be angry about being referred to using vile sexual slurs, or is it that you don't realize that actions have consequences?

I supported thread bans then and I use them now. Only two people are on my permanent ban list, Truth Detector and ChoppedLiver, and that's because they post nothing worthwhile and their entire existence on this forum is limited to following people around and using those same sexual slurs I criticized you for using. So you have nothing on me about thread bans.

Rule 12c is the rule that's supposed to take care of people like CL harassing the women here with sexually violent and ugly comments. Maybe you can explain to me why that's a bad thing. There are fewer and fewer women posting on this forum and if you think the language against them hasn't been a factor in their leaving, you have rocks in your head. Again I supported the rules that were put into place to curb some of the more egregious speech.

I still don't get what point you're trying to make in regards to me. Furthermore, if you go back and read some of the threads in the Announcements section, you will find Damo or Grind commenting that if the forum community has complaints and suggestions, they will be taken under advisement. Now you're whining because the (women, liberals, everyone else you hate) actually got something they asked for.

Today I pointed out in another thread a comment re: Obama's underage daughters and nothing happened. So don't act like you or your friends never get a pass on pushing the envelope.
    Well I never said you couldn't complain. Truth be told you and your ilk never really asked for the tools. You demanded I be banned

Nobody is whining sugar tits. We are mere.y pointing out to the dumb twat Deshtard that the thread ban she hates so much is here because of YOU AND YOUR ILK

I humbly accept your concession

17. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Not all of them, but a large group enjoy the ability to control the actions of other people in an overt way. It makes them feel strong when they often otherwise feel weak.
    Intelligent people call that group liberals.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

18. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

I sent a PM, at that time, saying that it was my opinion that the force ignore feature would be abused.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.