Members banned from this thread: evince, moon, ChoppedLiver, Leonthecat and Buckly J. Ewer

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PIERS MORGAN: Regarding terror, isn’t it time we started listened seriously to Trump?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default PIERS MORGAN: Regarding terror, isn’t it time we started listened seriously to Trump?

How many more? That’s all I could think this morning as news broke of yet another ISIS terror attack, this time in Brussels.

How many more innocent men, women and children are going to be blown to pieces by these murderous bastards?

How many more airports, train stations, sports stadiums, restaurants or concert halls will be obliterated in a hail of suicide bombs and bullets?

How many more world leaders will wring their hands on national television afterwards and spout pointless platitudes about the ‘poor brave victims’ and ‘heroic emergency services’?

How many taunting, gleeful claims of responsibility will the despicable perpetrators of these evil crimes be able to issue?

I’m sick of this, aren’t you?

Sick of feeling sick about such endless, senseless barbarism.

And the worst thing about it is that I see no end.

Trump told me countries must tighten their borders in light of these terror attacks, especially to anyone related to an ISIS fighter in Syria.
    Is he so wrong?

He told me he wants law-abiding Muslims to root out the extremists in their midst, expressing his bafflement and anger that someone like Abdeslam was able to hide for so long in the very part of Brussels he had previously lived.
    Is he so wrong?

He told me America must make it far harder for illegal immigrants to enter the U.S. and thinks European countries should follow suit.
    Is he so wrong?

He told me he believes there are now areas of many major European cities which have become poisonous breeding grounds for radicalized Islamic terror.
    Is he so wrong?

I didn’t feel I was talking to a lunatic, as many seem to view Trump. I saw a guy, a non-politician unfettered by PC language restraints, who is genuinely furious at the devastation which ISIS is wreaking, and seriously concerned for the security of his fellow Americans and indeed, the citizens of Europe.

Salah Abdeslam, 26, was captured in Belgium just days ago for his part in the Paris attacks

Remember, Trump’s from New York and felt the horror of 9/11 very personally and very deeply like all New Yorkers. His plans for tackling this extraordinarily dangerous threat to the world have been widely condemned as ‘bigoted’ and ‘racist’. But although I publicly criticised him for the Muslim short-term ban suggestion, I’ve known Trump for ten years and I don’t believe he’s a racist.

2. The Following User Groans At cancel2 2022 For This Awful Post:

FUCK THE POLICE (03-24-2016)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

FUCK THE POLICE (03-24-2016), Rune (03-23-2016)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

Agreed. He's not a deep thinker. This sort of oppression towards other Muslims is what these radicals want. That way more Muslims get radicalized.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mott the Hoople For This Post:

Rune (03-23-2016)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Default PIERS MORGAN: Regarding terror, isn’t it time we started listened seriously t...

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Agreed. He's not a deep thinker. This sort of oppression towards other Muslims is what these radicals want. That way more Muslims get radicalized.
    Following the CAIR line huh? Good boy. Don't forget to pray five times a day and face mecca when you do it.

Just curious. When the United States made a concerted effort to go after the mafia did they worry about creating more mobsters among the Italian community? Fuck no.

So apparently the left wing solution to ISIS is "don't make muslimes mad"
    Last edited by canceled.2021.1; 03-23-2016 at 05:31 AM.

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

What oppression? It seems in Europe they have gone out of their way to not oppress Muslims and what has it gotten them? If you want to psychoanalyze them, perhaps you're looking at it backwards. Maybe they think if they just keep up with the killing then we'll go farther with trying not to make them mad.

And again with the 'ease-of-radicalization-of-Muslims'. What's that all about? Are so many of them teetering so close to the edge that the slightest provocation puts them over the top?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

This is the second time in several days Trump has persuaded a leftie or a group of them when they see him in person. First it was AIPAC and now Morgan.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Default PIERS MORGAN: Regarding terror, isn’t it time we started listened seriously t...

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Hussein Omar View Post
    What oppression? It seems in Europe they have gone out of their way to not oppress Muslims and what has it gotten them? If you want to psychoanalyze them, perhaps you're looking at it backwards. Maybe they think if they just keep up with the killing then we'll go farther with trying not to make them mad.

And again with the 'ease-of-radicalization-of-Muslims'. What's that all about? Are so many of them teetering so close to the edge that the slightest provocation puts them over the top?
    I have asked this before. Apparently the leftists are so married to multiculturalism that they really don't even apply logic to what they say. These muslimes sure are easily radicalized. Why is that?

Jews are put way more oppression than the muslimes. They face anti-semitic attacks on a daily basis. I don't see any Jews blowing themselves up in airports or on train stations.

My guess is that this is finally hitting close to home for dear Piers. Soon he will be calling for a lifting of their gun ban to deal with the muslimes.

It is too late for Europe. It isn't too late for us, yet.

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    I have asked this before. Apparently the leftists are so married to multiculturalism that they really don't even apply logic to what they say. These muslimes sure are easily radicalized. Why is that?

Jews are put way more oppression than the muslimes. They face anti-semitic attacks on a daily basis. I don't see any Jews blowing themselves up in airports or on train stations.

My guess is that this is finally hitting close to home for dear Piers. Soon he will be calling for a lifting of their gun ban to deal with the muslimes.

It is too late for Europe. It isn't too late for us, yet.
    We won't lift the gun ban as it is the ease of access to automatic weapons that are part of the blame.

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

Very few seem to get this.

It's not some weird theory. It's the way it is. Trump is playing right into the hands of radicals.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2020.1 For This Post:

Mott the Hoople (03-23-2016)

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 Times in 2,386 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 941 Times in 861 Posts

The fascist madman Trump will guarantee that terror lasts for at least another hundred years, if not more.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to iolo For This Post:

christiefan915 (03-23-2016)

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 Times in 8,248 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    Following the CAIR line huh? Good boy. Don't forget to pray five times a day and face mecca when you do it.

Just curious. When the United States made a concerted effort to go after the mafia did they worry about creating more mobsters among the Italian community? Fuck no.

So apparently the left wing solution to ISIS is "don't make muslimes mad"
    When the US went after the mafia did we bomb weddings and funerals, hospitals and schools, water and utilities and murder 1/2 a million innocent Italians?
    Fucking disingenuous idiot.
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

^ that would not explain the USS Cole and the rise of salafi jihad prior to 9-11/Iraq war.
    No doubt the Iraq war did sow the seeds for ISIS; but not al-Qaeda.

Europe's problems come from return fighters from Syria back to a marginalized "ghetto" of poor Muslims ( in simplistic terms)

In the US there is better assimilation, but that is no guarantee.
    It's Long War like it or not

long war journal

18. The Following User Groans At anatta For This Awful Post:

Rune (03-23-2016)

19. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

and the beat goes on...

US military strikes AQAP training camp in Yemen

The US military killed “dozens” of al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula fighters in an airstrike yesterday that targeted a training camp in western Yemen. While the US military claims that the strike will deny AQAP “safe haven,” the air campaign waged by the US against the jihadist group since 2009 has done little to halt its advance.

The US military confirmed it targeted the training facility in a statement released on March 22 on the Department of Defense’s website.

“The camp was located in the mountains, and was being used by more than 70 AQAP terrorists,” the statement, which was attributed to spokesman Peter Cook, notes.

20. The Following User Groans At anatta For This Awful Post:

Rune (03-23-2016)

21. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iolo View Post
    The fascist madman Trump will guarantee that terror lasts for at least another hundred years, if not more.
    Don't worry nobody wants to blow anything up in the Valleys, although it might actually improve the place!!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Minister of Truth (03-23-2016)

23. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,373 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,440 Times in 2,029 Posts

That is bullshit and deep down where the liberals haven't yet radicalized you, you must know it.....These people are being radicalized from their religious interpretations and indoctrination....thinking some sort of heaven awaits them for murdering the non-believers.....

its about time we all face reality.
    Put blame where it belongs
    ATF decided it could not regulate bump stocks during the Obama administration.
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."
    The ATF and Obama admin. ignored the NRA recommendations.