Members banned from this thread: evince, Legion Troll, moon, Leonthecat and Buckly J. Ewer

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: At least 11 dead after two bombs rock the American Airlines checkin in Brussels

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    You really aren't much different than Deshtard are you.

I am not blaming EVERY fucking muslime. But you act like this is nothing more than a nuisance.

I really truly hope that someone you truly care about is murdered by an islamic terrorist. Not that I think it would change your mind. In fact I think you are so wedded to your multiculturalism that it would merely harden your idiocy.

But congratulations on reaching Deshtard status
    I don't look at it as a "nuisance." I think Islamic extremism (and I have no problem w/ that term) is a huge problem - ISIS in particular. I'm all for anything that logically addresses that problem.

To suggest that your remarks are limited to extremists is pretty ridiculous. You definitely feed into the xenophobia & Islamophobia that exists when it comes to this stuff. There are extremists that go under all kinds of religions & banners. Muslim groups around the world have already condemned this action. It sucks that there are those who use religion to mask their political agenda, and who carry out this kind of violence. No one is diminishing that by suggesting that it's dopey to blame the entire religion.

I'm personally glad that most people didn't blame all of Christianity for the atrocities of the KKK 50 or so years ago.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2020.1 For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (03-22-2016)

3. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 32,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    I did read it - which is why I had to re-post the entirety of what I wrote. Because you always edit out the inconvenient stuff.

The latter made your entire point in that response moot, btw.
    did you really need me to quote anything besides your question "Please explain that"?......I did explain that......sorry if you didn't understand the explanation,,,,,,,

4. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    I did not ask you to repeat yourself,
    you asked me the same question......I didn't intend to give you a different answer, so that would be repeating myself......

5. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Your first mistake here is thinking that Trump has anything to do w/ logic, and that "figuring what the hell is going on" can ONLY translate into vetting policy.

He was asked to clarify those comments at least 3 times (that I saw) in the week that followed, Each time, he said that it was until we could figure out why they hate us so much. Not a peep about "vetting policy."

"Vetting policy" is just something that his supporters have gone with, because they realize how irrational & embarrassing his actual meaning was.
    actually "vetting policies" became the term of the day when Obama said "hey, we promise to vette them"........

6. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,897 Times in 21,661 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,689 Times in 5,192 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    you asked me the same question......I didn't intend to give you a different answer, so that would be repeating myself......
    I asked you to give me an example.. You cant because there are no examples. You lied. I understand.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

7. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    I asked you to give me an example.. You cant because there are no examples. You lied. I understand.
    There is nothing funnier than seeing two lawyers having a go at each other and pro bono as well!!

8. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Default At least 11 dead after two bombs rock the American Airlines checkin in Brussels

I don't look at it as a "nuisance." I think Islamic extremism (and I have no problem w/ that term) is a huge problem - ISIS in particular. I'm all for anything that logically addresses that problem.

To suggest that your remarks are limited to extremists is pretty ridiculous. You definitely feed into the xenophobia & Islamophobia that exists when it comes to this stuff. There are extremists that go under all kinds of religions & banners. Muslim groups around the world have already condemned this action. It sucks that there are those who use religion to mask their political agenda, and who carry out this kind of violence. No one is diminishing that by suggesting that it's dopey to blame the entire religion.

I'm personally glad that most people didn't blame all of Christianity for the atrocities of the KKK 50 or so years ago.
    Well it wasn't Christianity that started the KKK it was the democrat party. So there is that.

9. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default At least 11 dead after two bombs rock the American Airlines checkin in Brussels

Thingy sure has a high threshold for the muslimes. He is waiting for 100% of them before he thinks we should do anything. Such simplistic arguments against common sense muslime control

10. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts

I thought they were just misunderstude muslims that need jobs, and are being affected by global climate change...?

Obama/Hillary's policies aren't working, and made the world far less safe, I'm shocked...

11. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Thingy sure has a high threshold for the muslimes. He is waiting for 100% of them before he thinks we should do anything. Such simplistic arguments against common sense muslime control
    Yeah - because we're so close to 100% right now.

Curious, ILA - what is your "plan" for 1.6 billion people? What "anything" that you mention above do you think we should do?

12. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Years ago is the key concept with the Klan. But every time there's an Islamic terror attack the left goes into Muslim protection mode, even though Muslims are rarely harmed by the seemingly ubiquitous Islamophobes.

The vast bulk of Islamophobia is rhetoric. And it ranges from outright bigotry against Muslims to legitimate criticisms of Islam. But the vast bulk of it is literally talk.

What is the death count from Islamophobia as compared to radical Islam?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

13. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

14. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Hussein Omar View Post
    Years ago is the key concept with the Klan. But every time there's an Islamic terror attack the left goes into Muslim protection mode, even though Muslims are rarely harmed by the seemingly ubiquitous Islamophobes.

The vast bulk of Islamophobia is rhetoric. And it ranges from outright bigotry against Muslims to legitimate criticisms of Islam. But the vast bulk of it is literally talk.

What is the death count from Islamophobia as compared to radical Islam?
    Wait a sec - is this actually an essay in defense of Islamophobia?

I don't care how many years ago the KKK was. Many who lived then are still alive today. It would have been just as wrong for someone to post "F**k Christianity" after a KKK bombing, or suggest that we should ban Christians for awhile until we figure the whole thing out. That's the whole thing about "phobias": they're irrational.

15. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yeah - because we're so close to 100% right now.

Curious, ILA - what is your "plan" for 1.6 billion people? What "anything" that you mention above do you think we should do?
    At a minimum we should ban all immigration from Iraq, Syria, Iran, Somalia etc

Second any mosque in this country that has a hint of radicalism gets shut down

Not that complicated really

16. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

At a minimum we should ban all immigration from Iraq, Syria, Iran, Somalia etc

Second any mosque in this country that has a hint of radicalism gets shut down

Not that complicated really
    They do that in France already to some extent. Iran doesn't have suicide bombers as that is exclusively a Sunni thing.
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 03-23-2016 at 01:21 AM.