Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: some people who are fucked for life thanks to bush

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default some people who are fucked for life thanks to bush

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1811

if you have a light stomach you might not want to look at the photos, but hey wars end so we really shouldn't care that these people are messed up for life.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You are gonna be paying for them for the rest of your life with taxes Rob....
    Bush doubled the debt from 5 trillion to 10 trillion.
    Proving tax cuts work!

Bush asked for and signed for the TARP money.
    The Republican senate leader backed Bush on this.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Is there anyone else that feels uncomfortable looking at the pictures? I don't mean the shattering injuries these brave men have sustained, but the fact that the man posing with them is the actual reason behind why they got them.

- Freddie, Dorset, England

couldn't have said it better myself!

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Robdawg View Post

if you have a light stomach you might not want to look at the photos, but hey wars end so we really shouldn't care that these people are messed up for life.
    Rob I do think that is sad, but Clinton/Gore admin was willing to lob missiles at Iraq over nothing more than Monicagate distraction - do you really think the Dems would not have signed on to the Iraq invasion if one of them was prez?
    Korea, Nam, Haiti, Kosovo - all wars started by Democrat presidents. Why would all of a sudden Iraq be any different?
    "Don't ever think you know what's right for the other person. He might start thinking he knows what's right for you." – Paul Williams, "Das Energi"

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheDanold View Post
    Rob I do think that is sad, but Clinton/Gore admin was willing to lob missiles at Iraq over nothing more than Monicagate distraction - do you really think the Dems would not have signed on to the Iraq invasion if one of them was prez?
    Korea, Nam, Haiti, Kosovo - all wars started by Democrat presidents. Why would all of a sudden Iraq be any different?
    Is that really what you want to assert? That Clinton launched missiles over iraq as merely a distraction?

You are such a disingenuous douche. What does that have to do with the topic at hand? Bush is posing......smiling and showing off their disfigurements and HE'S THE CAUSE IT.
    "Fuck you niggers" July 11, 2009 Tinfoil explaining how conservatives are unfairly labeled as racists.

"You deserve to be beheaded and for your head to placed on a pike, in the middle of the park, where children can see what happens to those that act the way you do." August 5, 2009 USFreedom911's response to a left leaning opinion.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Hey Rob..............

all I can really respond to this stupid diatribe is:wtf....did you give anything to fight for your country?...Blood ,support or whatever?
    Yes war is hell...some go to the call and lose alot...did you ever?

From us to you...'The Bird is the Word'... as in my signature........

www.hack1966.com/aircav.html

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Battleborne View Post
    all I can really respond to this stupid diatribe is:wtf....did you give anything to fight for your country?...Blood ,support or whatever?

Operation Iraqi Freedom (from peace and stability) is not nor has it ever served the interest of the people of the United States. Oil companies, Bush and big business, perhaps......but not us. I haven't gained one thing from this debacle accept a hatred for the Bush administration and his supporters/sheep.
    "Fuck you niggers" July 11, 2009 Tinfoil explaining how conservatives are unfairly labeled as racists.

"You deserve to be beheaded and for your head to placed on a pike, in the middle of the park, where children can see what happens to those that act the way you do." August 5, 2009 USFreedom911's response to a left leaning opinion.

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by uscitizen View Post
    You are gonna be paying for them for the rest of your life with taxes Rob....
    id gladly pay higher taxes if it meant that they didn't have to live disfigured forever or have that happen to them. i personally would have rather not went to war in Iraq and not had to pay higher taxes in the first place.

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

im not trying to be disrespectful at all, and i respect your service, but I don't believe this war to have been a worthy cause, I think it has cost our country more than it has helped it, or Iraq for that matter

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

im not trying to be disrespectful at all, and i respect your service, but I don't believe this war to have been a worthy cause, I think it has cost our country more than it has helped it, or Iraq for that matter
    ^^QFT^^

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by LadyT View Post
    Operation Iraqi Freedom (from peace and stability) is not nor has it ever served the interest of the people of the United States. Oil companies, Bush and big business, perhaps......but not us. I haven't gained one thing from this debacle accept a hatred for the Bush administration and his supporters/sheep.
    Plus, the whole point of the article was that these guys, who are going to have to live forever with the consequences we see in those pictures of the decisions of the guy glad-handing all over the place as if they were props, are not receiving the medical attention and care that they deserve from the system that should be supporting them.
    My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog thinks I am.

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,630 Times in 874 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 39 Times in 33 Posts

No Rob never served and even if he wanted to, ignorant conservative homophobia would have kept him from doing so. But what I really want to know is this: Because you and I served we can make comments about it? Because as a veteran, I am apalled that the man goes to any of these hospitals. He sent these men and other men and women just like them into a combat zone where there was NO NEED to go. I always hear supporters say "But Clinton thought he had WMD's in 1998". So as a vet, would you have wanted to go into a battle zone on 5 year old intel? I know that I wouldn't have wanted to. The people responsible for 9-11 were in and still are in Afghanistan and Pakistan. There was no Al Qaeda in Iraq before we overthrew Sadam. Sadam hated Fundamental Islamists as much as we did though for different reasons. We now have soldiers in a country where the people that were supposed to greet us in the streets with flowers, plant explosive devices. Would the carnage been any better or worse than it is in Iraq? Probably not, but in Afghanistan we would have been fighting the actual terrorist forces that had something to do with 9-11. We would have been fighting the enemy and not creating new enemies in Iraq.

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Right..............

Once again...go sleep with darla and Lady t...sorry but they do not speak for vets of any war...have a nice run though...we do not accept your analogy...!

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
    Plus, the whole point of the article was that these guys, who are going to have to live forever with the consequences we see in those pictures of the decisions of the guy glad-handing all over the place as if they were props, are not receiving the medical attention and care that they deserve from the system that should be supporting them.

Yep. Rob's right the entire article from start to finish is just wrong on so many levels. I can't stand that man.