Members banned from this thread: BRUTALITOPS, USFREEDOM911, Truth Detector and J Craft

Thread: Just in time for Thursday night's GOP debate, Donald Trump's crass musings

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,196 Times in 25,727 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Default Just in time for Thursday night's GOP debate, Donald Trump's crass musings

What a prize. What is there to respect about this megalomaniac? Princess Diana didn't know what she missed out on. </sarcasm>

"Just in time for Thursday night's GOP presidential debate, Donald Trump's crass musings on women are now on the Internet.

Buzzfeed has published a historical rundown of the big-mouth billionaire's comments from his appearances on Howard Stern's raunchy radio show. The leading Republican presidential candidate appeared on the shock-jock's program more than two dozen times beginning in the late 1990s. Trump's remarks mostly focused on sex and his opinions about what constituted a great woman - which mostly concerned breast size. "A person who is very flat-chested is very hard to be a 10," Trump told Stern. He also said he found Angelina Jolie unattractive because her lips were too big.

He spoke often of Princess Diana, saying he could have bedded her. "She had the height, she had the beauty, she had the skin. She was crazy, but these are minor details."

In an exchange about Pamela Anderson's hepatitis C diagnosis in 2000, Stern asks Trump "Would you do her, still?" "No, I'm sorry," Trump answers.

In 1997, after buying the Miss USA pageant, Trump boasted that his goal was to make the "bathing suits to be smaller and the heels to be higher." Eight years later, while promoting the contest on Stern's show, Trump advised, "If you're looking for a rocket scientist, don't tune in tonight, but if you're looking for a really beautiful woman, you should watch."

In another interview, Trump said he wanted to have children with his new wife, Melania. But he wouldn't spend any time with them, he said. ''Cause I like kids. I mean, I won't do anything to take care of them. I'll supply funds and she'll take care of the kids. It's not like I'm gonna be walking the kids down Central Park," he told Stern.

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/02/2...Lid%3D-4535643

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,777 Times in 27,251 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries