Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Another clASSy Rightie...

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,667 Times in 7,364 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,968 Times in 1,784 Posts

Default Another clASSy Rightie...

Here's another GOLD STAR Rightie spouting more GOLD STAR stupidity!

South Carolina Mayor With A History Of Anti-Gay Remarks Fires City’s First Openly Gay Police Chief

Residents of Latta, South Carolina are calling into question the motivations behind Mayor Earl Bullard’s firing of Police Chief Crystal Moore, a 20-year veteran on the town’s police department.

Moore was unceremoniously relieved of her duties earlier this week after Bullard handed down a list of seven reprimands. Members of the city council have voiced their support for Moore and are condemning Bullard’s unilateral decision to fire Moore as an act of retribution, or worse: of outright homophobia.

Earlier this year, Moore — who is openly gay and the city’s first female police chief — opened an investigation into whether city vehicles were being used improperly by another city official. Among her findings was the fact that Bullard had failed to conduct a proper background check on the employee, Parks and Recreations Director Vontray Sellers.

In an apparent act of retribution, Bullard issued seven reprimands in a single day against Moore, the first reprimands she has ever received in more than 20 years on the force, before firing her on Tuesday.

City Councilman Jared Taylor suspects something even more pernicious could be at work. He provided local news affiliate WBTW with an audio recording of a phone call between himself and Bullard in which the mayor says he wouldn’t let his children be exposed to “questionable” lifestyles, and would rather have an alcoholic be responsible for his kids than a gay person.

“I would much rather have someone who drank and drank too much taking care of my child than I had somebody whose lifestyle is questionable around children, because that ain’t the damn way that they’re supposed to be,” Bullard says on the call. “I don’t agree with some of the lifestyles that I see portrayed and I don’t say anything because that’s the way they want to live. But I’m not going to let my child be around. I’m not going to let two women stand up there and hold hands and let my child be aware of it, and I’m not going to see them do it with two men neither. I’m not going to do it, because that ain’t the way the world works.”

Councilwoman Lutherine Williams has led the push for answers, appearing before a crowd of nearly 100 people outside of city hall on Thursday evening in a show of support for Moore. She and other council members intended to discuss Moore’s firing at the Thursday evening town council meeting, but Bullard refused to discuss the matter at all, to the disappointment of the dozens who crammed into the chambers in search of an explanation.

http://thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2014/0...r-fires-chief/

So two women holding hands is offensive to his clown?

As is two men holding hands?

I guess he's never stood in a prayer circle before.
    Last edited by zappasguitar; 04-19-2014 at 04:39 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zappasguitar For This Post:

Phantasmal (04-22-2014), Sun Devil (04-19-2014), The Dude (04-19-2014)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 2,207 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 970 Times in 889 Posts

After sifting through zappy's one-sidedness, one has to ask himself a different question: What motivated the openly gay police chief to conduct her investigation in the first place? Could it be that she already knew where the mayor stands, and she wanted to stick it to him somehow?

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 33 Times in 32 Posts
    Blog Entries

Fucking pathetic

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Devil View Post
    Fucking pathetic
    Agreed. Gay militants will stop at nothing. In this case it's a gay police chief.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Granule View Post
    After sifting through zappy's one-sidedness, one has to ask himself a different question: What motivated the openly gay police chief to conduct her investigation in the first place? Could it be that she already knew where the mayor stands, and she wanted to stick it to him somehow?
    What motivated her?

How about:

Possible misuse of City vehicles by City Officials?

If you've got any evidence that proves otherwise, other than your baseless speculation of course, how about posting it?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to zappasguitar For This Post:

Phantasmal (04-22-2014)

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    What motivated her?

How about:

Possible misuse of City vehicles by City Officials?

If you've got any evidence that proves otherwise, other than your baseless speculation of course, how about posting it?
    Prove that it was just a simple routine inspection.

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Prove that it was just a simple routine inspection.
    http://www.wbtw.com/story/24811629/l...ckground-check

LATTA, S.C. (WBTW) -

A Pee Dee recreational director and the mayor who hired him are under fire. Police say the Latta mayor did not conduct a background check on the director - despite the job involving children.

Police say that the new hire, Vontray Sellers, is familiar with law enforcement.

They say the 24-yer-old drove a vehicle under a suspended license, lied to police, and assaulted a correctional facility employee, among other charges.

But Latta Mayor Earl Bullard didn't know about those charges when he recently hired Sellers as Latta's parks and recreation director.

Police records say the mayor failed to conduct a background check on him.

"I couldn't believe that you would actually hire someone in a position dealing with kids so closely that their background wasn't important to look into," says Wayne Powers, who has been coaching youth football for more than a decade in Latta.

Mayor Bullard wouldn't answer our questions over the phone or when we approached him at Latta Town Hall. Instead, he called the police. Without answering our questions or giving us any reason why, the officer then kicked our cameras out of Latta Town Hall. Meanwhile, parental concern is growing.

================================================== ================================================== =========================

Just as I suspected.

You've got NO EVIDENCE to back your baseless allegation.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zappasguitar For This Post:

Phantasmal (04-22-2014), Sun Devil (04-19-2014)

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,084 Times in 2,618 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,119 Times in 1,992 Posts

and yet you have no evidence he is a righty or that he fired her for being gay....more zappa do as i say and not as i do bullshit

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 33 Times in 32 Posts
    Blog Entries

Agreed. Gay militants will stop at nothing. In this case it's a gay police chief.
    I wasn't agreeing with you

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Default Another clASSy Rightie...

Sounds like she broke rules and suffered the consequences like Mozillas CEO

I gargle with Zappas tears

14. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

MAGA MAN (04-20-2014)

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    and yet you have no evidence he is a righty or that he fired her for being gay....more zappa do as i say and not as i do bullshit
    Proof that in typical YurTard fashion, you didn't even bother reading the article from the OP...

Earlier this year, Moore — who is openly gay and the city’s first female police chief — opened an investigation into whether city vehicles were being used improperly by another city official. Among her findings was the fact that Bullard had failed to conduct a proper background check on the employee, Parks and Recreations Director Vontray Sellers.

In an apparent act of retribution, Bullard issued seven reprimands in a single day against Moore, the first reprimands she has ever received in more than 20 years on the force, before firing her on Tuesday.

City Councilman Jared Taylor suspects something even more pernicious could be at work. He provided local news affiliate WBTW with an audio recording of a phone call between himself and Bullard in which the mayor says he wouldn’t let his children be exposed to “questionable” lifestyles, and would rather have an alcoholic be responsible for his kids than a gay person.

“I would much rather have someone who drank and drank too much taking care of my child than I had somebody whose lifestyle is questionable around children, because that ain’t the damn way that they’re supposed to be,” Bullard says on the call. “I don’t agree with some of the lifestyles that I see portrayed and I don’t say anything because that’s the way they want to live. But I’m not going to let my child be around. I’m not going to let two women stand up there and hold hands and let my child be aware of it, and I’m not going to see them do it with two men neither. I’m not going to do it, because that ain’t the way the world works.”

Councilwoman Lutherine Williams has led the push for answers, appearing before a crowd of nearly 100 people outside of city hall on Thursday evening in a show of support for Moore. She and other council members intended to discuss Moore’s firing at the Thursday evening town council meeting, but Bullard refused to discuss the matter at all, to the disappointment of the dozens who crammed into the chambers in search of an explanation.

http://thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2014/0...r-fires-chief/
    Evidence he fired her for being gay...

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

nope...only proves he doesn't want his kids to see it in his house.

here is the part you "conveniently" didn't highlight:

“I don’t agree with some of the lifestyles that I see portrayed and I don’t say anything because that’s the way they want to live

he doesn't say anything if they want to live that way, he just doesn't want his kids to see it in his house.

further, you haven't proven he is a righty. more do as i say not as i do.....

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2018. 3 For This Post:

MAGA MAN (04-20-2014)

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

nope...only proves he doesn't want his kids to see it in his house.

here is the part you "conveniently" didn't highlight:

“I don’t agree with some of the lifestyles that I see portrayed and I don’t say anything because that’s the way they want to live

he doesn't say anything if they want to live that way, he just doesn't want his kids to see it in his house.

further, you haven't proven he is a righty. more do as i say not as i do.....
    He publicly admits how much he hates homosexuals.

It's obvious to everyone but homophobes and partisan clowns what happened in that town.

Not my problem that you're too pig-headed to acknowledge evidence proving my point.

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

He publicly admits how much he hates homosexuals.

It's obvious to everyone but homophobes and partisan clowns what happened in that town.

Not my problem that you're too pig-headed to acknowledge evidence proving my point.
    yeah...he doesn't like them around his family and doesn't agree with their lifestyle. but nothing he said means he would fire someone just for being gay. he flat out says "i don't say anything because that's they way they want to live."

it is not evidence he would fire someone. only left wing fanatical nutters would claim it does.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2018. 3 For This Post:

MAGA MAN (04-20-2014)

21. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

yeah...he doesn't like them around his family and doesn't agree with their lifestyle. but nothing he said means he would fire someone just for being gay. he flat out says "i don't say anything because that's they way they want to live."

it is not evidence he would fire someone. only left wing fanatical nutters would claim it does.

Oh my heavens NO...I am SURE his extreme HOMOPHOBIA wouldn't lead him to do something irrational like look for any excuse to FIRE the homosexual Chief of Police.

A "golden oldie" from the past...I haven't seen anyone play the "Clueless Rube" card in a long time!

The fact remains members of City Council believe there's enough evidence to warrant an investigation of the Chief...despite your "clueless" proclamations otherwise.

Everybody climb on board...Yurt's going to take us all on a journey to "clueless ig'nant Tightie Rightie Land".