Thread: Man so petrified that the sight of semi-naked Kim on TV makes him vomit

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Devil View Post
    She is Armenian. She is white as they come bro.

What about Paris hilton, and Pamela Anderson? They both made money off their sex tapes too
    More olive skinned than most. Those others? Yup but at least pam is pretty.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 33 Times in 32 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    I don't know too many "straight" guys that would turn down a piece of tail like that. She has a slim waist and a big booty. Her face is an 8.5 out of 10. I would definitely smash in a heart beat if I could just like there are a lot of men in this country that would. Only reason I think she gets hate is because all she dates are black men and that to me has infuriated the white male population. When the Ray J sex tape came out, she wasn't ridiculed or called "kartrashian" funny how times have changed.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,753 Times in 33,623 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Because she is. That is her doing not mine.
    Why is she a whore, you didn't answer,what makes a woman a whore?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Cancel 2016.11 (04-17-2014)

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

I don't know too many "straight" guys that would turn down a piece of tail like that. She has a slim waist and a big booty. Her face is an 8.5 out of 10. I would definitely smash in a heart beat if I could just like there are a lot of men in this country that would. Only reason I think she gets hate is because all she dates are black men and that to me has infuriated the white male population. When the Ray J sex tape came out, she wasn't ridiculed or called "kartrashian" funny how times have changed.
    I think her ridicule stems from oaris hilton's legacy. She is a public figure based solely on being banged. While lots if guys certainly have hit it that is probably the biggest reason to walk away. No telling what stds shes carrying. I get that you feel its a racial thing but thats got nothing to do with it for this white guy. Try not to mistake makeup for pretty.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I think her ridicule stems from oaris hilton's legacy. She is a public figure based solely on being banged. While lots if guys certainly have hit it that is probably the biggest reason to walk away. No telling what stds shes carrying. I get that you feel its a racial thing but thats got nothing to do with it for this white guy. Try not to mistake makeup for pretty.
    You ASSume many things about her. Good thing no one makes up lies about you. You condemn her because she is a sexually active woman, but I see no condemnation of men for the same thing. Do you see why women become feminists?

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Thought she was armenian given her surname.
    Yes she is, but she looks Hispanic.

8. The Following User Groans At cancel2 2022 For This Awful Post:

/MSG/ (04-17-2014)

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

She is Armenian. She is white as they come bro.

What about Paris hilton, and Pamela Anderson? They both made money off their sex tapes too
    Well I did say anybody, didn't I?

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sardonic View Post
    You ASSume many things about her. Good thing no one makes up lies about you. You condemn her because she is a sexually active woman, but I see no condemnation of men for the same thing. Do you see why women become feminists?
    Oh God, so now she is a feminist icon who was oppressed by the patriarchy and forced to do that tape.

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Well she was, she is looking decidedly ropey these days.

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,891 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 306 Times in 291 Posts

More right wing respect for women. This whole thread should go viral just to show women what the right wing is like in their natural element when they think women aren't looking!
    In Solidarity with Darla, women and rape victims all over the world I too am changing my signature!

" 'I wonder if you were aware that she was not a virgin? There was this narrative that she was an innocent 13 yo when in actual fact she was anything but...this puts a fresh perspective on events[,]' TOM PRENDERGAST about a 13 yo rape victim. The 'events' being, she was drugged, then raped vaginally, orally and anally by a 43 yo man."

How do you like them apples, tommy?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dantès For This Post:

14. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Sardonic View Post
    He's too damn ignorant to make any connection with anything. All he has is his regular daily bullshit. All women except his wife are whores and "C"s that is just who tommy is. He can't help himself. He doesn't like women. He hates women.
    In Solidarity with Darla, women and rape victims all over the world I too am changing my signature!

" 'I wonder if you were aware that she was not a virgin? There was this narrative that she was an innocent 13 yo when in actual fact she was anything but...this puts a fresh perspective on events[,]' TOM PRENDERGAST about a 13 yo rape victim. The 'events' being, she was drugged, then raped vaginally, orally and anally by a 43 yo man."

15. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dantès View Post
    More right wing respect for women. This whole thread should go viral just to show women what the right wing is like in their natural element when they think women aren't looking!
    Yes, because Kim Kardashian is such a role model to liberal women. Get breast implants, make a sex tape to become famous and then become one of the biggest publicity whores in a City full of them. Feminists cheer with approval.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (04-17-2014), J Craft (04-18-2014)

17. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Too bad about you righties and your representations of women; all you righties are right there with tom step-for-step. Maybe you would all be better served to not say anything about women here for a while. But you won't do that because you all hate women and think they are all whores and "C" words and can't wait to come on here and say degrading things about them.

18. The Following User Groans At Dantès For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (04-17-2014)

19. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Yes, because Kim Kardashian is such a role model to liberal women. Get breast implants, make a sex tape to become famous and then become one of the biggest publicity whores in a City full of them. Feminists cheer with approval.
    This is especially comical coming from you cawackoi. Why don't you send a few more unsolicited pictures of yourself around to women in your skivvies muscle boy? The objectification of women by men has been going on for many generations now so it is no wonder that some women begin to think of themselves as objects before anything else. But you wouldn't have any empathy for that because you can't get your head around it. You think that as long as a company is selling goods they are doing us all a service, no matter the psychological costs!

20. The Following User Groans At Dantès For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (04-17-2014)

21. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    I don't cheer with approval, but I don't call her a whore, either. We don't know what motivates Kim, we cringe at some of her antics, but I don't walk in her shoes and I certainly don't call her names.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post: