Thread: Mayor Filner’s 14th Victim “He Put Me In A Sleeper Hold”

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 418 Posts

Default Mayor Filner’s 14th Victim “He Put Me In A Sleeper Hold”

14th Woman, a City Employee, Claims Mayor Filner Sexually Harassed Her

A city employee is now the 14th woman to come forward and allege that she was harassed by Mayor Bob Filner.

The woman only known as Stacy, told her story to KOGO 600 early Thursday morning. Stacy told the station she was at a community event, when her two staffers, both female uniformed law enforcement officers, told her the mayor had arrived. Stacy says she walked up to the mayor to introduce herself. At the time, the mayor was talking to a student reporter from a local high school. After the interview, Stacy said the mayor thanked her for her service and then asked her out.

"Let me ask you something, can you ever go out to lunch with you boss," Stacy recalled.

After asking her for a business card, Stacy claims he grabbed forcefully her by the wrist and clarified he was not asking her out on a business lunch.

Stacy said he told her, "I'm not asking you out on a business lunch, I'm asking you out on a date. When I see a beautiful woman, I always have to go over and talk to her."

Stacy said didn't remember how the conversation ended, but she remembered thinking that she had to get away from him. She made her way across the room to tell her staff what had just happened. Stacy said when she told the two female officers, they were in shock. One officer told Stacy she had tried to shake the mayor's hand, he ignored her outstretched hand. Stacy said while the three were talking the Mayor walked up behind her and put his right arm around her neck and tighten the hold with his left arm, effectively creating a sleeper hold. She said the mayor asked her staff if he should make Stacy "Employee of the Day," and them he like to get close to his staff. Stacy told the station the mayor then looked at her and said she was turning red. She said at that point the mayor laughed and walked away.

Stacy said shortly after he called at her office , but she refused to answer the phone. Stacy said she avoided city hall to avoid coming into contact with Filner.

Stacy says she filed a claim with the city about Filner's behavior. She said she encourages other women who have been harassed by Filner to come forward, she says the feeling is liberating.

http://www.sandiego6.com/story/14th-...d-her-20130808

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,693 Times in 2,338 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,049 Times in 1,996 Posts

More War on Wimmen for the libs to ignore?