Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WATERBOARD the Boston Marathon Bombing Culprits?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 401 Times in 350 Posts

Default WATERBOARD the Boston Marathon Bombing Culprits?

If anyone is taken into custody and we know that they are guilty/involved with the Boston Marathon bombing, then I am all for waterboarding them to squeeze all the info out of them, no pun intended. They did not play fair by bombing innocent people, so why should we play fair? In the past I have stated that in heinous crime situations where National Security is involved, waterboarding needs to be implemented. I would let them know that if they do not talk, then we would use extreme measures, aka Waterboarding. Also, if the are found lying to US, then they would be automatically Waterboarded just to be mean-spirited(LOL), we really need to wring the truth out of them, again no pun intended.

2. The Following User Groans At SJJRSJJS For This Awful Post:

Mott the Hoople (04-17-2013)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 144 Times in 127 Posts
    Blog Entries

I never considered otherwise, although I do think drowning is probably one of the scariest things I've ever experienced. Knowing it was fake would probably be even worse.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by pisskop View Post
    I never considered otherwise, although I do think drowning is probably one of the scariest things I've ever experienced. Knowing it was fake would probably be even worse.
    No one would die, but I would inform the "Bad Guys", that if they did not talk, and if they lied to US, then we would Waterboard them 24/7 until they told US absolutely everything. Naturally, we would have witnesses and medical people on Board, no pun intended to keep it "humane", as humane as the Marathon Bombers were.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,619 Times in 21,482 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

Water boarding = good
    Drone attacks = bad?

It all depends on Obama's position?

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,191 Times in 3,035 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 909 Times in 824 Posts

Waterboarding is illegal, dumbass.

However, if the killer is a militia member he most likely be in need of a good dousing (and delousing), so I'm inclined to agree.

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Default WATERBOARD the Boston Marathon Bombing Culprits?

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Water boarding = good
    Drone attacks = bad?

It all depends on Obama's position?
    Or vice versa if you are a dem.

Water boarding is good because it works

Using drones kills which when applied to scumbag muslime terrorists I am not necessarily opposed to but you can't get intel out of a dead muslime

8. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.1 For This Post:

patriot66 (04-17-2013)

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,865 Times in 7,323 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 785 Times in 732 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SJJRSJJS View Post
    If anyone is taken into custody and we know that they are guilty/involved with the Boston Marathon bombing, then I am all for waterboarding them to squeeze all the info out of them, no pun intended.
    If we know they're guilty, why interrogate them any further at all, let alone torture them?
    They did not play fair by bombing innocent people, so why should we play fair?
    Because that's the law.
    In the past I have stated that in heinous crime situations where National Security is involved, waterboarding needs to be implemented.
    So you'd be ok if it was YOU that someone was waterboarding?
    I would let them know that if they do not talk, then we would use extreme measures, aka Waterboarding. Also, if the are found lying to US, then they would be automatically Waterboarded just to be mean-spirited(LOL)
    Yeah, because we'd know if they were lying by knowing the truth in advance, which means all of the process would be mean spirited and ultimately serve no purpose other than to torture a human being. Of course, even if we didn't know the 'truth', extreme fear and duress are the best ways to get people to tell it, and we have a ton NO evidence to back up this claim.
    we really need to wring the truth out of them, again no pun intended.
    No, we don't.
    WATERMARK, GREATEST OF THE TRINITY, ON CHIK-FIL-A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud View Post
    The fields of mediocre chicken sandwiches shall be sowed with salt, so that nothing may ever grow there again.
    www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

10. The Following User Says Thank You to /MSG/ For This Post:

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,191 Times in 3,035 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 909 Times in 824 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lucius Cornelius Sulla View Post
    If we know they're guilty, why interrogate them any further at all, let alone torture them?
    Because that's the law.
    Yeah, because we'd know if they were lying by knowing the truth in advance, which means all of the process would be mean spirited and ultimately serve no purpose other than to torture a human being. Of course, even if we didn't know the 'truth', extreme fear and duress are the best ways to get people to tell it, and we have a ton NO evidence to back up this claim.

No, we don't.
    I don't know which of the two trolls this is in response to, but to be serious I wouldn't be able to waterboard either one of them.

Something about having to let go after sticking their head under water.

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 144 Times in 127 Posts
    Blog Entries

Interesting how when I express an opinion I'm a troll, but when you post pictures of two guys fucking or blatently racist material its merely comical.

About as two-faced as it comes.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Auster For This Post:

/MSG/ (04-17-2013)

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Lucius Cornelius Sulla View Post
    Because that's the law.

No, we don't.
    To get the truth out of them about others who may be involved. Waterboarding will not physically hurt anyone, but if there are other terrorists, we need to know about them Right now.

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

If anyone is taken into custody and we know that they are guilty/involved with the Boston Marathon bombing, then I am all for waterboarding them to squeeze all the info out of them, no pun intended. They did not play fair by bombing innocent people, so why should we play fair? In the past I have stated that in heinous crime situations where National Security is involved, waterboarding needs to be implemented. I would let them know that if they do not talk, then we would use extreme measures, aka Waterboarding. Also, if the are found lying to US, then they would be automatically Waterboarded just to be mean-spirited(LOL), we really need to wring the truth out of them, again no pun intended.
    Only a coward would use torture. Only a pure yellow bellied gutless coward.

You may want to stoop to their level but I'm not scared of my own freaken shadow like you are so I find even thinking about using torturefor any reason as cowardly and immorall and not to be tolerated by civilized human beings.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mott the Hoople For This Post:

/MSG/ (04-17-2013)

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post

You may want to stoop to their level but I'm not scared of my own freaken shadow like you are so I find even thinking about using torturefor any reason as cowardly and immorall and not to be tolerated by civilized human beings.
    Butt, of course it is OK for your guy to use Drones on American Citizens, you Libs are touchy feely morons, who cannot run anything "Right", let alone this Country. By the way, one of your cohor boys, CNN's John King, just reported that they have a detailed image of a "dark skinned individual" depositing the second bomb package at the Boston Marathon, is that the shadow that you just referenced above. I want to arrest that MFer and Waterboard his culo as soon as possible, make him come to "terms", show the jackass no mercy. What the "F... is a Mott the Hoople, is it some kind of Lib identification with Georgi Soros, so that your Lib cohors know who you are, and kowtow to you?

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,619 Times in 21,482 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

Butt, of course it is OK for your guy to use Drones on American Citizens, you Libs are touchy feely morons, who cannot run anything "Right", let alone this Country. By the way, one of your cohor boys, CNN's John King, just reported that they have a detailed image of a "dark skinned individual" depositing the second bomb package at the Boston Marathon, is that the shadow that you just referenced above. I want to arrest that MFer and Waterboard his culo as soon as possible, make him come to "terms", show the jackass no mercy. What the "F... is a Mott the Hoople, is it some kind of Lib identification with Georgi Soros, so that your Lib cohors know who you are, and kowtow to you?
    Who said thats okay?

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,921 Times in 7,750 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 808 Times in 757 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post

Mott I forgot to kowtow to you today.

Kowtow.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2016.11 For This Post:

21. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Send the person caught to Southie wearing a Yankees jersey. They'll give up the info real quick or won't be heard from again.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

Minister of Truth (04-17-2013)