Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ohio 'voter fraud' billboards taken down because sponsor refused to identify self

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,611 Times in 7,328 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,966 Times in 1,782 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Superfreak View Post
    I70 runs on the north side of downtown, it does not run through the south suburbs that I mentioned. C470 does not have billboards along the portions that runs through the south suburbs either. Neither does hwy 287... that runs through the heart of downtown... again... not the southern suburbs. You simply don't know what you are talking about.
    Okay, I did make one small mistake...I was referring to highway 285 up into the foothills SW of Denver.

As to no billboards on C-470?

Uh-huh...

Their first large-scale effort, a 14 feet by 48 feet billboard, went up near Interstate 70 and Kipling Street in Wheat Ridge July 2. It will be blessed by Bishop James Conley, apostolic administrator of Denver, at 2 p.m. July 16.

Prior to moving to its location near Interstate 70 and Kipling Street in Wheat Ridge July 2, the large-scale pro-life billboard, sponsored by Signs of Hope, was up near I-70 and C-470 in Morrison for a week.

http://www.archden.org/index.cfm/ID/8491

You can find our billboards in Denver, on Colorado Boulevard at Louisiana and on Quebec just south of C-470...

http://www.projecthealthcolorado.org/we_are_asking_you

Whoopsie...here's another billboard along C-470...and SF claims I don't know what I'm talking about?

http://www.oohcenter.com/__outdoor_a...245c8fa12.aspx
    Last edited by ZappasGuitar; 10-22-2012 at 02:56 PM.
    What kind of country have we become?

One in which federal prosecutors can take “evidence” before a “grand jury,”

and that grand jury can “vote to indict” a former president for 91 alleged “crimes”?

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,353 Times in 5,599 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 801 Times in 749 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    Uh-huh...

Their first large-scale effort, a 14 feet by 48 feet billboard, went up near Interstate 70 and Kipling Street in Wheat Ridge July 2. It will be blessed by Bishop James Conley, apostolic administrator of Denver, at 2 p.m. July 16.

Prior to moving to its location near Interstate 70 and Kipling Street in Wheat Ridge July 2, the large-scale pro-life billboard, sponsored by Signs of Hope, was up near I-70 and C-470 in Morrison for a week.
    Again... NOT a southern suburb of Denver. What part of the location are you failing to grasp? Again... I70 is on the NORTH side of Denver. Wheat Ridge is to the North West of Denver.

You can find our billboards in Denver, on Colorado Boulevard at Louisiana and on Quebec just south of C-470...

http://www.projecthealthcolorado.org/we_are_asking_you
    Wow, you found one that is actually in a southern suburb. Congrats... it has been there since April? Ok, my bad, I haven't driven every street in the city since April. But there are not hundreds in the suburbs as you proclaimed.
    Quote from Cypress:
    "Scientists don't use "averages". Maybe armchair supertools on message boards ascribe some meaning to "averages" between two random data points. And maybe clueless amatuers "draw a straight line" through two random end data points to define a "trend". Experts don't.

They use mean annual and five year means in trend analysis. Don't tell me I have to explain the difference to you. "

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,882 Times in 1,475 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 237 Times in 228 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bravo View Post
    Yeah....we don't want people to find out voter fraud is a felony.....better to have them think its a joke and just another
    way to win an election.....

What will they think of next.....billboards telling the people smoking causes cancer.....?......
    As long as one doesn't go up saying Bravo is a good political debater.
    "May your reality be as pleasant as mine."

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Again... NOT a southern suburb of Denver. What part of the location are you failing to grasp? Again... I70 is on the NORTH side of Denver. Wheat Ridge is to the North West of Denver.

Wow, you found one that is actually in a southern suburb. Congrats... it has been there since April? Ok, my bad, I haven't driven every street in the city since April. But there are not hundreds in the suburbs as you proclaimed.

Typical...SF gets proven wrong and the usual word parsing begins.

I-70 enters the area from the WEST SOUTHWEST, not the North...it does EVENTUALLY curve to the north, but that isn't the portion I was referring to.

C-470 IMMEDIATELY BEGINS curving to the SW and takes the SOUTHERN route around the outside of Denver.

YOU claimed there were no billboards on C-470...I proved you wrong. Stop acting pissy because you got schooled.

I drive that road every time I am on my way to Utah and there are indeed HUNDREDS of billboards between Santa Fe Dr. and I-25 south.

and that grand jury can “vote to indict” a former president for 91 alleged “crimes”?

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Ya missed one...

Here's another billboard along C-470...and SF claims I don't know what I'm talking about?

http://www.oohcenter.com/__outdoor_a...245c8fa12.aspx

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,530 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Re: ohio 'voter fraud' billboards taken down because sponsor refused to identify self

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    My guess is your just not paying attenton. God knows we have them here in Dublin and I see them in both Powel and New Albany and in Westerville. Those are the four communities in the Columbus area with the highest household incomes.
    My guess is I don't live in a city and have little cause to visit. My work is about it and it isn't in a rich area of town.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Don Quixote View Post
    perhaps it was because where the billboards were placed...and not placed

did you read the entire article?
    You mean the "primarily" part, which also implies that they were placed elsewhere.
    Do you have anything, besides a whine, that would show the percentages of how many were placed and where?

Probably not, HUH!
    oh well
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

8. The Following User Groans At USFREEDOM911 For This Awful Post:

The Dude (11-11-2012)

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Don Quixote View Post
    allegedly?

the article was quite clear as to where the billboards were placed
    No they weren't and you should place yourself on IA for being such a liar.

oh well
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

10. The Following User Groans At USFREEDOM911 For This Awful Post:

The Dude (11-11-2012)