Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Soldier Stands His Ground

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,446
    Thanks
    344
    Thanked 613 Times in 493 Posts
    Groans
    148
    Groaned 510 Times in 418 Posts

    Default Soldier Stands His Ground

    Recently a rash of home break-ins have been occurring in Fayetteville. Friday, June 1, Michael A. Pistner, of Whitechapel Road, in the Rockfish area of Fayetteville had his home broken into around 4:45p.m.


    According to Hoke County Sheriff, Hubert Peterkin, the soldier was in his residence when the back door of his house was kicked in. Pistner then fired a handgun at the three intruders, wounding Gregory Paul Lowrie, 21.


    Lowrie was taken to Cape Fear Valley Medical Center where he remained in critical condition and has yet to be charged, Peterkin said.

    Samuel Arthur Bernard Sweeney, 19, of Cambridge Arms apartments in Fayetteville, is charged with breaking and entering and conspiracy to commit larceny with bail set at $500,000, according Peterkin.


    Sweeney was a graduate of Jack Britt High School in Fayetteville.


    It is not known if the home had a home security system.

    http://fortbragg.patch.com/articles/...-home-invasion


    One perp in the hospital, 1 arrested... I would say the home has an adequate home security system.






  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    35,452
    Thanks
    2,035
    Thanked 3,867 Times in 3,335 Posts
    Groans
    4,736
    Groaned 1,304 Times in 1,260 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorX View Post
    Recently a rash of home break-ins have been occurring in Fayetteville. Friday, June 1, Michael A. Pistner, of Whitechapel Road, in the Rockfish area of Fayetteville had his home broken into around 4:45p.m.


    According to Hoke County Sheriff, Hubert Peterkin, the soldier was in his residence when the back door of his house was kicked in. Pistner then fired a handgun at the three intruders, wounding Gregory Paul Lowrie, 21.


    Lowrie was taken to Cape Fear Valley Medical Center where he remained in critical condition and has yet to be charged, Peterkin said.

    Samuel Arthur Bernard Sweeney, 19, of Cambridge Arms apartments in Fayetteville, is charged with breaking and entering and conspiracy to commit larceny with bail set at $500,000, according Peterkin.


    Sweeney was a graduate of Jack Britt High School in Fayetteville.


    It is not known if the home had a home security system.

    http://fortbragg.patch.com/articles/...-home-invasion


    One perp in the hospital, 1 arrested... I would say the home has an adequate home security system.
    He only hit one.
    He needs to visit the local gun range and practice a little more.
    Other then that, I bet the word gets out and the other hoodie wearing thugs don't try it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    ...you dish it out, but you can't take it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Watermark is The Enemy View Post
    Personal experience blinds people to the reality of matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vepr 12 View Post
    Attachment 2822
    Users sharing an IP address with Leonthecat.

  3. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    29,741
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    1,008
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

    Default

    strange, isn't it? as soon as the first shot was fired, the others scattered like cockroaches when you turn the light on.
    He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself. — Thomas Paine

  4. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    35,452
    Thanks
    2,035
    Thanked 3,867 Times in 3,335 Posts
    Groans
    4,736
    Groaned 1,304 Times in 1,260 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    strange, isn't it? as soon as the first shot was fired, the others scattered like cockroaches when you turn the light on.
    Just like the rest of the lying liberal moonbats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    ...you dish it out, but you can't take it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Watermark is The Enemy View Post
    Personal experience blinds people to the reality of matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vepr 12 View Post
    Attachment 2822
    Users sharing an IP address with Leonthecat.

Similar Threads

  1. Florida company stands its' ground
    By Guns Guns Guns in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-03-2012, 08:41 PM
  2. FOX News reports: Brave cop stands his ground
    By Guns Guns Guns in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-29-2012, 09:16 PM
  3. That's all I can stands....
    By Cancel 2016.2 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 05:40 PM
  4. Laura Stands By Her Man
    By leaningright in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 01:05 PM
  5. We know where Letterman stands!
    By Jarod in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-25-2008, 05:16 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •