Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: Ashleigh and Pudsey - Britain's Got Talent 2012 Live Semi Final - UK version

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    25,912
    Thanks
    4,885
    Thanked 5,252 Times in 4,083 Posts
    Groans
    1,935
    Groaned 1,149 Times in 1,067 Posts

    Default Ashleigh and Pudsey - Britain's Got Talent 2012 Live Semi Final - UK version

    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going, and hook up with them later.


  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    25,912
    Thanks
    4,885
    Thanked 5,252 Times in 4,083 Posts
    Groans
    1,935
    Groaned 1,149 Times in 1,067 Posts

    Default

    If anybody is interested, they won BGT tonight!!
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going, and hook up with them later.


  3. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Northern England
    Posts
    5,542
    Thanks
    142
    Thanked 856 Times in 410 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 16 Times in 16 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Britain, the birthplace of Shakespeare, Dickens, Newton, Brunel, Burke, Hume and Keynes, on whose Empire the sun never set, the largest in history, covering a quarter of the world's landmass, dominating one fifth of the globe's population. A Britain who gave the world 'time', 'electricity' and proper 'democracy' (excluding all those terrible Greek bits full of homosexuality and what-not.) A proud, upstanding Britain, maintaining the spirit of Magna Carta, Winston Churchill and 1966.

    And here we are reduced to this...

    Mother...the hemlock, please.

  4. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    25,912
    Thanks
    4,885
    Thanked 5,252 Times in 4,083 Posts
    Groans
    1,935
    Groaned 1,149 Times in 1,067 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charver View Post
    Britain, the birthplace of Shakespeare, Dickens, Newton, Brunel, Burke, Hume and Keynes, on whose Empire the sun never set, the largest in history, covering a quarter of the world's landmass, dominating one fifth of the globe's population. A Britain who gave the world 'time', 'electricity' and proper 'democracy' (excluding all those terrible Greek bits full of homosexuality and what-not.) A proud, upstanding Britain, maintaining the spirit of Magna Carta, Winston Churchill and 1966.

    And here we are reduced to this...

    Mother...the hemlock, please.
    Charver welcome back, but seriously stop being so pompous. The other act that came second, Charlotte and Jonathan were fantastic and I can see him especially going on to be a world class tenor. I only hope he won't be Cowelled and forced down the quick buck route. He is a diamond in the rough and given the right guidance could be as famous as Pavarotti or even Caruso.
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going, and hook up with them later.


  5. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Northern England
    Posts
    5,542
    Thanks
    142
    Thanked 856 Times in 410 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 16 Times in 16 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aoxomoxoa View Post
    Charver welcome back, but seriously stop being so pompous. The other act that came second, Charlotte and Jonathan were fantastic and I can see him especially going on to be a world class tenor. I only hope he won't be Cowelled and forced down the quick buck route. He is a diamond in the rough and given the right guidance could be as famous as Pavarotti or even Caruso.
    Pompous...ok?

    Whatever, but this sort of stuff just makes me despair. Seriously.

  6. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    25,912
    Thanks
    4,885
    Thanked 5,252 Times in 4,083 Posts
    Groans
    1,935
    Groaned 1,149 Times in 1,067 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charver View Post
    Pompous...ok?

    Whatever, but this sort of stuff just makes me despair. Seriously.
    I agree with you to a great extent, but that's the way the world works now. However isn't it better than one of the boy bands or dance troupes winning?
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going, and hook up with them later.


  7. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Northern England
    Posts
    5,542
    Thanks
    142
    Thanked 856 Times in 410 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 16 Times in 16 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aoxomoxoa View Post
    I agree with you to a great extent, but that's the way the world works now. However isn't it better than one of the boy bands or dance troupes winning?
    The winner of a competition i refuse to play any part in has no innate meaning to me whatever the winner.

    (Honestly, i've never watched an episode of BGT, X-Factor, Fame Academy, or any other one of these terrible monstrosities which passes for 'entertainment' nowadays. Thank God for the Great British pub.)

  8. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Detroit, AKA HEAVEN
    Posts
    26,263
    Thanks
    10,367
    Thanked 7,409 Times in 5,147 Posts
    Groans
    622
    Groaned 660 Times in 615 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Holy bat shit it's CHARVER!
    WATERMARK, GREATEST OF THE TRINITY, ON CHIK-FIL-A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud View Post
    The fields of mediocre chicken sandwiches shall be sowed with salt, so that nothing may ever grow there again.
    www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

    www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

  9. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    12,384
    Thanks
    877
    Thanked 1,882 Times in 1,475 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 237 Times in 228 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aoxomoxoa View Post

    I never imagined I'd be envious of a dog's life.
    "May your reality be as pleasant as mine."

  10. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    25,912
    Thanks
    4,885
    Thanked 5,252 Times in 4,083 Posts
    Groans
    1,935
    Groaned 1,149 Times in 1,067 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by apple0154 View Post
    I never imagined I'd be envious of a dog's life.
    Maybe you could ask Damo how to come back as a dog in the next life?
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going, and hook up with them later.


  11. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    12,384
    Thanks
    877
    Thanked 1,882 Times in 1,475 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 237 Times in 228 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aoxomoxoa View Post
    Maybe you could ask Damo how to come back as a dog in the next life?
    With my luck I'd probably end up in a pound.
    "May your reality be as pleasant as mine."

  12. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    31,103
    Thanks
    2,021
    Thanked 3,814 Times in 3,297 Posts
    Groans
    4,735
    Groaned 1,287 Times in 1,244 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by apple0154 View Post
    With my luck I'd probably end up in a pound.
    Or as part of Obama's dinner menu.
    ----------------------------------------------------

    Quote Originally Posted by maineman View Post
    woulda coulda shoulda.... who gives a fuck what democratic women did or did not do six years ago?
    Turns out Rune was lying (again)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    Are you having a similar conversation with ILA right now, by any chance? If not, I don't want to be here.
    “A society that will trade a little liberty for a little order will lose both, and deserve neither” Thomas Jefferson"

  13. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    25,912
    Thanks
    4,885
    Thanked 5,252 Times in 4,083 Posts
    Groans
    1,935
    Groaned 1,149 Times in 1,067 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charver View Post
    Pompous...ok?

    Whatever, but this sort of stuff just makes me despair. Seriously.
    Did you see any of the Young Musician of the Year programmes on BBC2?
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going, and hook up with them later.


  14. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Northern England
    Posts
    5,542
    Thanks
    142
    Thanked 856 Times in 410 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 16 Times in 16 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aoxomoxoa View Post
    Did you see any of the Young Musician of the Year programmes on BBC2?
    Nope.

    Who won that then?


  15. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    25,912
    Thanks
    4,885
    Thanked 5,252 Times in 4,083 Posts
    Groans
    1,935
    Groaned 1,149 Times in 1,067 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charver View Post
    Nope.

    Who won that then?
    As you seem to favour the highbrow I imagined you'd know already.

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-18071165
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going, and hook up with them later.


Similar Threads

  1. Britain's most disgusting person
    By DamnYankee in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-22-2010, 09:07 PM
  2. Spellbound - Britain's Got Talent 2010
    By Abraxas in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-11-2010, 07:43 AM
  3. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 08-22-2009, 12:39 PM
  4. More Britain's Got Talent Surprises?
    By Damocles in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 04:50 PM
  5. Britain's Boxer of the Future
    By AnyOldIron in forum Sports, Hobbies & Pictures
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-19-2007, 05:45 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •