Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: stepping up the race war. how will the libs spin the racism now?

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 278 Times in 249 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Disillusioned View Post
    I did read the OP, A guy get's the S*** kicked outta him by a bunch of people, he claims they were black, the authorities believe him and his story, and they can find no legitimate reason.

Apparently he's automatically a rightwinger nutjob because he's a victim of African american crime?
    did it not occur to you that he might have been in the wrong place at the wrong time, but imo it was a racist based beating, at least they did not kill him
    I pledge allegiance to the constitution of the United States of America as amended by the legislative and executive branches and interpreted by the Supreme Court

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 278 Times in 249 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterThanYou View Post
    you apparently read a different article. a witness stated that it was all black people. but silly me, I forgot that liberals claim black on white racism doesn't exist, and in the very rare instance that it does, it's just historical justice.
    and how does historical justice differ from vigilantism?
    I pledge allegiance to the constitution of the United States of America as amended by the legislative and executive branches and interpreted by the Supreme Court

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Don Quixote View Post
    and how does historical justice differ from vigilantism?
    it allows the former to be overlooked by certain groups while the latter provides political ammo
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 230 Times in 210 Posts

it allows the former to be overlooked by certain groups while the latter provides political ammo
    Considering the title and subject of this thread dumberthananyoneIevermet has demonstrated her not so subtle racism once again. Pitiful idiot.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to gui1tars For This Post:

poet (04-26-2012)

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Gatorman View Post
    Considering the title and subject of this thread dumberthananyoneIevermet has demonstrated her not so subtle racism once again. Pitiful idiot.
    I see we have our racial blinders and magical glasses of ignorance on this morning. good for you. it's obvious you ignored the actual point of my statement, what a good little libtard you are.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I see we have our racial blinders and magical glasses of ignorance on this morning. good for you. it's obvious you ignored the actual point of my statement, what a good little libtard you are.
    Did you have this much trouble understanding in your 4th grade recess period? I bet you got the shit beat out of you more times than once.

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Did you have this much trouble understanding in your 4th grade recess period? I bet you got the shit beat out of you more times than once.
    that's it? the best you got is referencing 4th grade recess beatdowns? I'm so sorry. my apologies to the board for publicly beating up on a mental midget.

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

that's it? the best you got is referencing 4th grade recess beatdowns? I'm so sorry. my apologies to the board for publicly beating up on a mental midget.
    These 3rd and 4th grade references are about all you seem to understand, dumberthananyoneIevermet. Are you crying uncle?

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

These 3rd and 4th grade references are about all you seem to understand, dumberthananyoneIevermet. Are you crying uncle?
    how would you know that that is all I can understand when you can't come up with anything upper level?

11. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

how would you know that that is all I can understand when you can't come up with anything upper level?
    I and others here have dumbed their conversations here with you down to the point that even 1st graders would get more out of it than you do, dumberthananyoneIevermet. It's looking more and more like an ability problem that YOU have. Help is available but you have to want it.