Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VOTER FRAUD.....

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,373 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,440 Times in 2,029 Posts

Default VOTER FRAUD.....

So ....why are the Democrats so adament about denying the fact of voter fraud....
    Thats quite obvious......thats how they win elections......

http://www.speroforum.com/a/JHJAYHFX...Obama-election
    Put blame where it belongs
    ATF decided it could not regulate bump stocks during the Obama administration.
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."
    The ATF and Obama admin. ignored the NRA recommendations.

2. #2 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bravo View Post
    So ....why are the Democrats so adament about denying the fact of voter fraud....Thats quite obvious......thats how they win elections......http://www.speroforum.com/a/JHJAYHFX...Obama-election
    Apparently Blabo hasn't grasped the concept of question marks and the use of the qualifying term "allegedly".

Poor Blabo.

3. The Following User Groans At For This Awful Post:

Rationalist (04-23-2012)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,515 Times in 1,038 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 276 Times in 251 Posts

Once again, the Democrats are revealed to be a party without morals.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 Times in 8,248 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    Once again, the Democrats are revealed to be a party without morals.
    sigh
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rune For This Post:

christiefan915 (04-23-2012)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,092 Times in 25,663 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

1) The black Dems were caught stuffing the ballot boxes in Philly and Ohio as reported the night of the election and Sen. McCain chose not to fight. The matter is not dead inside the party. It now becomes a matter of sequence now as to how and when to "out".

Oh boy, no agenda here.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

8. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Phantasmal (04-23-2012)

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 Times in 8,248 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

CHICAGO—After coming to terms with the limited scope of what he can realistically expect to accomplish as president, Barack Obama announced Wednesday a new, more practical campaign slogan that will serve as the cornerstone for his 2012 reelection bid: "I Have Big Ideas But We'll See How It Goes."
    "My fellow citizens, I stand here today to tell you that, if given a second term, I have very big plans for our nation's future," Obama said during a rally at Chicago's Navy Pier. "Ambitious, forward-thinking plans I will have to drastically scale down based on opinion polls, budget considerations, and political roadblocks, but, you know, I'll see what I can do. No promises, though."
    "More than likely I'll have to placate political rivals until my bold agenda is a shell of what it once was." Obama added. "And that's what the 'We'll See' campaign is all about. Now let us go boldly forth and compromise our ideals."
    Saying he intends to give certain initiatives a shot but that it's not looking very good, Obama cited lasting bipartisanship cooperation in Congress, birth-control coverage for all women, and an affordable college education for every citizen as concrete examples of ridiculous ideas that Americans need to put out of their minds, because, according to the president, "We're not living in a fantasyland

Enlarge ImageThis year’s campaign bus has been dubbed the “I’ll Try But It’s Not Looking Very Good Express.”
    Instead, Obama said he hopes to rally voters behind causes like holding teachers accountable for student performances "while remembering tenure provisions that protect terrible educators from getting fired," imposing a surtax on millionaires "unless of course Republicans fight me really hard, which, in that case, what are you going to do," and an economic stimulus bill to fund new infrastructure that "doesn't have a chance in hell of passing but sure would be nice."
    "Think of the America within our reach: a nation of entrepreneurs and innovators and dreamers capable of making big plans that will eventually be crushed by acrimonious gridlock," Obama said to smattering applause. "That's the future I see for America, because, let's be honest, that's just how it's always going to be."
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    1) The black Dems were caught stuffing the ballot boxes in Philly and Ohio as reported the night of the election and Sen. McCain chose not to fight. The matter is not dead inside the party. It now becomes a matter of sequence now as to how and when to "out".

Oh boy, no agenda here.

Seems like only yesterday you pinheads loved WikiLeaks, led by Julian Assange

So you think McCain had some agenda to no fight back and expose the Dems...????
    Is that what your saying ?
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    CHICAGO—After coming to terms with the limited scope of what he can realistically expect to accomplish as president, Barack Obama announced Wednesday a new, more practical campaign slogan that will serve as the cornerstone for his 2012 reelection bid: "I Have Big Ideas But We'll See How It Goes."
    "My fellow citizens, I stand here today to tell you that, if given a second term, I have very big plans for our nation's future," Obama said during a rally at Chicago's Navy Pier. "Ambitious, forward-thinking plans I will have to drastically scale down based on opinion polls, budget considerations, and political roadblocks, but, you know, I'll see what I can do. No promises, though."
    "More than likely I'll have to placate political rivals until my bold agenda is a shell of what it once was." Obama added. "And that's what the 'We'll See' campaign is all about. Now let us go boldly forth and compromise our ideals."
    Saying he intends to give certain initiatives a shot but that it's not looking very good, Obama cited lasting bipartisanship cooperation in Congress, birth-control coverage for all women, and an affordable college education for every citizen as concrete examples of ridiculous ideas that Americans need to put out of their minds, because, according to the president, "We're not living in a fantasyland

Enlarge ImageThis year’s campaign bus has been dubbed the “I’ll Try But It’s Not Looking Very Good Express.”
    Instead, Obama said he hopes to rally voters behind causes like holding teachers accountable for student performances "while remembering tenure provisions that protect terrible educators from getting fired," imposing a surtax on millionaires "unless of course Republicans fight me really hard, which, in that case, what are you going to do," and an economic stimulus bill to fund new infrastructure that "doesn't have a chance in hell of passing but sure would be nice."
    "Think of the America within our reach: a nation of entrepreneurs and innovators and dreamers capable of making big plans that will eventually be crushed by acrimonious gridlock," Obama said to smattering applause. "That's the future I see for America, because, let's be honest, that's just how it's always going to be."

Hear that?.....Thats the sound of nobody caring wtf you think.

12. #9 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

So ....why are the Democrats so adament about denying the fact of voter fraud....
    Thats quite obvious......thats how they win elections......http://www.speroforum.com/a/JHJAYHFX...Obama-election
    Which "Democrats" have been adamant about "denying the fact of voter fraud", Blabo?

Let's see some evidence.

BTW, "Spero" means "I hope"...does that mean you're "hoping" someone will believe this story?

Poor Blabo.

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by \\(())// View Post
    Apparently Blabo hasn't grasped the concept of question marks and the use of the qualifying term "allegedly".

Poor Blabo.

There is no question and nothing is alleged.....Stratfor vice president of intelligence Fred Burton isn't saying 'maybe' and doesn't mean 'maybe'.......

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Which "Democrats" have been adamant about "denying the fact of voter fraud", Blabo?

Let's see some evidence.

BTW, "Spero" means "I hope"...does that mean you're "hoping" someone will believe this story?

Poor Blabo.

All of them. Don't you listen to the news on other than MSNBC ?

Who/what is "Spero" ? I didn't name the company

Don't make up shit, you Poor AssWipe...

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Poor Blabo.
    what would you liberals know about 'allegedly', since you've already convicted a man who hasn't even been tried yet?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

16. #13 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

There is no question and nothing is alleged.....Stratfor vice president of intelligence Fred Burton isn't saying 'maybe' and doesn't mean 'maybe'.......

I guess you really do have reading and comprehension issues.

From your "story":

"allegedly"..."allegations"..."It appears"... " an accusation"..."was alleged"...

Want me to explain what those words mean?

Then there's this report on your "story":

"The accuracy and reliability of these e-mails is unknown."

Poor Blabo.

17. #14 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

All of them. Don't you listen to the news on other than MSNBC ? Who/what is "Spero" ? I didn't name the company Don't make up shit, you Poor AssWipe...
    LOL, so you can't back up your bullshit. No surprise.

"Spero" is the conservative website that spread your "story", Blabo.

Do you not read the stuff you link to, or are the big words too confusing?

Poor Blabo.

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I guess you really do have reading and comprehension issues.

From your "story":

"allegedly"..."allegations"..."It appears"... " an accusation"..."was alleged"...

Want me to explain what those words mean?

Then there's this report on your "story":

"The accuracy and reliability of these e-mails is unknown."

Poor Blabo.

Sorry AssWipe....its obviously you that has the reading and comprehension issues.

"allegedly"..."allegations"..."It appears"... " an accusation"..."was alleged"...from the article deals with

money, Jesse, and China.....NOT VOTER FRAUD OR STUFFING BALLOT BOXES

Poor Pathetic AssWipe......can't read well, huh ?.........you're dismissed.