Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: yet more hypocrisy surrounding the shooting of an unarmed black person

1. #31 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterThanYou View Post
    I wanted to avoid any declarations of false equivalency, which didn't stop you from trying it anyway. but we all know it's all about YOUR opinion, not others.
    Nothing to do with my opinion.

It's a fact that you race-baited in an attempt to establish a false equivalency between the incident in your OP and the killing of Trayvon Martin.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by \\(())// View Post
    Ashamed of your position?
    my position of equality and fairness? yeah, i should be ashamed.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Nothing to do with my opinion.

It's a fact that you race-baited in an attempt to establish a false equivalency between the incident in your OP and the killing of Trayvon Martin.
    two unarmed black people killed by someone with a gun, what's the false equivalency? other than you wanted to ignore one for the other because it made mainstream media?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

4. #34 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

oh bullshit. non sequitur my ass. nobody but webway has ever posted a race baited post and that hasn't stopped you from calling righties racist, did it?
    Really?

"Nobody but Webbway" has ever posted a race-baiting post?

Are you claiming that there are no Rightie racists?

LOL.

5. #35 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

my position of equality and fairness? yeah, i should be ashamed.
    Glad we agree.

6. #36 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

two unarmed black people killed by someone with a gun, what's the false equivalency? other than you wanted to ignore one for the other because it made mainstream media?
    Where did I say I wanted to ignore one for the other? Link up.

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Really?

"Nobody but Webbway" has ever posted a race-baiting post?

Are you claiming that there are no Rightie racists?

LOL.
    are you claiming that there are righties who are NOT racist?

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Glad we agree.
    yes, lets agree that I'm for fairness and equality and you're not.

9. #39 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

are you claiming that there are righties who are NOT racist?
    There could be. Know some?

10. #40 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

yes, lets agree that I'm for fairness and equality and you're not.
    Let's not.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guns Guns Guns For This Post:

poet (04-07-2012)

12. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,084 Times in 2,618 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,119 Times in 1,992 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    Difficcult to be upset about something one is unaware of, IDIOT.
    retard that is the point of the OP

13. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 Times in 8,248 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

I first found it on huffington post and don't tell us you don't read that site. I then googled it and found it on nbcchicago.

and i'm telling you that you didn't give a fuck about it because the national media felt you didn't need to know about. that tells me that you can't fucking think for yourself, that you need to be forcefed your info. no wonder you hate citizens united. you're too fucking lazy to inform your own damned self. FUCK YOU MORE!
    I have told you before to stop putting words in my mouth. The ONLY time I look at Huff post is when someone here links to it.
    My interests are metal and energy. That is where my research takes me.
    My only interest in responding to your posts at this point, is to prove your bullshit assumptions about liberals untrue, as I made clear the other day.

You have some mighty big balls acusing people of not caring about something just because you read it first.
    You are an extreme asshole who should worry about keeping his own side of the street clean, before complaining about other peoples side of the street.

That you cannot see how clearly you fucked this up is is a further indictment of your practice of thinking you have even the slightest clue what others think. Your thinking is tempered by your distorted veiws and is disturbing to normal minds, at a minimum.

That you are thouroughly incapable of recieving constructive critizism futhers the case against you even more.
    At this point you are less than half a keystroke away from jioning your friend yurt on my ignore list.
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

14. The Following User Groans At Rune For This Awful Post:

Cancel 2018. 3 (04-07-2012)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Rune For This Post:

gui1tars (04-07-2012)

16. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 Times in 8,248 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yet JPP righties are making Herculean efforts to defend the failure of the authorities to arrest George Zimmerman?
    Notice how Barely Smarter than a Bacteria ignores anything that contradicts his position?
    He will ignore it forever too, like an ostrich with it's head in the sand, thinking it will go away if he doesn't address it.
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rune For This Post:

gui1tars (04-07-2012), poet (04-07-2012)

18. #44 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    Notice how Barely Smarter than a Bacteria ignores anything that contradicts his position?
    He will ignore it forever too, like an ostrich with it's head in the sand, thinking it will go away if he doesn't address it.
    LOL. He claims he's so scary that cops don't dare violate his rights....

19. #45 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

I first found it on huffington post and don't tell us you don't read that site. I then googled it and found it on nbcchicago. and i'm telling you that you didn't give a fuck about it because the national media felt you didn't need to know about. that tells me that you can't fucking think for yourself, that you need to be forcefed your info. no wonder you hate citizens united. you're too fucking lazy to inform your own damned self. FUCK YOU MORE!
    SmarterThanFew's anger issues aside, let's examine his claim that the "national media" drove the Sanford shooting into the spotlight...

It took more than a week after the Feb. 26 shooting for the coverage to spread beyond local media.

Eleven days later, Martin’s father held a news conference, calling on Sanford police to arrest Zimmerman and release 911 tapes.

On March 10, both Martin’s parents appeared on ABC’s “Good Morning America” and the story had arrived, in earnest, on the national stage.

http://www.freep.com/article/2012040...Zimmerman-news