Thread: Another Rightie posts personal info

1. #1 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

Default Another Rightie posts personal info

A white supremacist hacker says he's broken into Martin Trayvon's email and social networking accounts, and leaked his private Facebook messages.

The hacker, who goes by the name Klanklannon, posted what he said were Martin's private Facebook messages to the politics section (NSFW) of the anarchic message board 4chan—called "/pol/"—Tuesday afternoon at around noon.

In addition to the Facebook messages, Klanklannon posted a list of usernames and passwords for Martin's social media and email accounts as proof of his exploits. All of the passwords had been changed to racist slurs. (Gmail: "niggerniggernigger" Twitter: "coontrayvonnigger")

The messages were posted on four slides, strategically arranged to back up the insane racist argument that Trayvon was a Scary Black Teenager and so somehow deserved to be killed by neighborhood watch captain George Zimmerman that night.

http://gawker.com/5897485/white-supr...essages-online
    Last edited by Guns Guns Guns; 04-02-2012 at 03:39 AM.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

so instead of letting cooler heads prevail in order to ensure a fair and thorough investigation, we're going to publicize the idiocy of racists on both sides to ensure tensions remain on an increasingly volatile nature. the media and government sees this as another 'crisis' to take advantage of us in order to write more laws controlling us.

I swear I believe most of the idiot public practically begs for authoritarian slavery.
    Resistance to sudden violence, for the preservation not only of my person, my limbs, and life, but of my property, is an indisputable right of nature which I have never surrendered to the public by the compact of society, and which perhaps, I could not surrender if I would. — JOHN ADAMS

3. #3 | Top
    WinterBorn Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterThanYou View Post
    so instead of letting cooler heads prevail in order to ensure a fair and thorough investigation, we're going to publicize the idiocy of racists on both sides to ensure tensions remain on an increasingly volatile nature. the media and government sees this as another 'crisis' to take advantage of us in order to write more laws controlling us.

I swear I believe most of the idiot public practically begs for authoritarian slavery.

The worst idiocy of our system is that the farthest fringe lunatics are used as an exmple for all of a particular genre or affiliation. To claim that this asshole is any indication of the majority of the right is simply dishonest.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WinterBorn For This Post:

callinectes (04-02-2012), NOVA (04-02-2012)

5. #4 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

Quote Originally Posted by WinterBorn View Post
    The worst idiocy of our system is that the farthest fringe lunatics are used as an exmple for all of a particular genre or affiliation. To claim that this asshole is any indication of the majority of the right is simply dishonest.
    Who claimed that?

He/she is another Rightie, who posted personal info.