Thread: Why?

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,787 Times in 32,153 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Crashk View Post
    If you are in the top 1% and don't want to pay taxes and want a govt that benefits you instead of the 99%, vote Republicon. That's the main purpose of the right, protect the multi-national rich.

Otherwise the power of conservative propaganda is very convincing and thru the repetition of hate speech, half truths and outright lies the uninformed/scared/racists vote against your own self interests.
    if you aren't stupid enough to believe the above, vote Republican......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,272 Times in 729 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 152 Times in 139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    if you aren't stupid enough to believe the above, vote Republican......
    for once, take 5 min out of your busy day waiting for your dividend check and adjusting all your irons in the fire and learn something, its so simple even you can understand it... maybe

second thought, probably not
    War Is Peace
    Freedom Is Slavery
    Ignorance Is Strength

George Orwell

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Crashk For This Post:

Cancel 2016.11 (03-23-2012), Rune (03-23-2012)

4. #18 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

The GOP wants small government when it comes to cutting anything that benefits most Americans, but draws the line when government spending flows into the bulging pockets of the rich....

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

for once, take 5 min out of your busy day waiting for your dividend check and adjusting all your irons in the fire and learn something, its so simple even you can understand it... maybe
    lol....you want me to "learn something" from a Bill Mahr monologue........you're hopeless....
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 Times in 8,248 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

lol....you want me to "learn something" from a Bill Mahr monologue........you're hopeless....
    Refute anything Mahr said.
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,921 Times in 7,750 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 808 Times in 757 Posts
    Blog Entries

second thought, probably not

That was awesome thanks for posting it.
    DARLA: The Internet's Leading Cause of White Dude Butthurt 12 Years and Counting

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    Refute anything Mahr said.
    lol....

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

lol....
    So difficult as to be laughable? Stip that refudiater badge off your avatar.
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    So difficult as to be laughable? Stip that refudiater badge off your avatar.
    refute anything Scooby said....

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,567 Times in 1,114 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 272 Times in 246 Posts
    Blog Entries

If you are in the top 1% and don't want to pay taxes and want a govt that benefits you instead of the 99%, vote Republicon. That's the main purpose of the right, protect the multi-national rich.

Otherwise the power of conservative propaganda is very convincing and thru the repetition of hate speech, half truths and outright lies the uninformed/scared/racists vote against your own self interests.
    Your second sentence is precisely what I am talking about. That is all we hear. Where are the policies? Where are the workable plans for governing America? What will the republicans do about the economy, home affairs, education, foreign affairs. Seriously 40% or whatever percentage of Americans, surely, cant make important decisions with no information apart from smart arse comments. I refuse to believe that Americans are THAT stupid.
    Is there a single Republican politician who has shown hard and fast economic policies for improving the lot of the average familiy, that have been debated and shown to be feasible?
    Tell me all you Republicans. Please tell a poor non American. You are so cock sure about everything you say why can't you answer my straightforward question?
    Can anyone tell me why anyone should vote Republican?
    http://www.justplainpolitics.com/blog.php?u=237
    If you feel so inclined a comment would be appreciated.

Respect a believers right to believe, but they should damn well repect our right to challenge such utterly illogical notions.

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Obama is the Democratic candidate.....

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,272 Times in 729 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 152 Times in 139 Posts

"I refuse to believe that Americans are THAT stupid."

Believe it. Pimp is a prime example.

The bottom line here is Republicons no longer believe in 'society'. They see this country as a cash cow to privatize (profitize)and plunder. Cheap labor is at the core of their ideology.

"Keep the workforce poor, or on the brink of poverty, and limit their economic mobility so they’ll remain willing to work cheaply and enrich the wealthy with their labor. That’s pretty much it. If they pretend to embrace “family values,” or fundamentalist religion, or patriotism, it’s only for purposes of marketing. If they object to the work of the mainstream scientific community, or to people’s exercise of civil liberties, or to government transparency, those positions can all be traced back to cheap labor. If it promotes cheap labor, they’re for it. If not, they’re against it."
    http://msmith13.wordpress.com/2011/1...r-republicans/

To these ends they will lie, cheat, steal, and spend billions on propaganda to influence people like Pimp to vote against their own best interests. They also realize that it's a generational plan, they can't drive this country into 3rd world status all at once, the people would revolt, but if they do it a little at a time its like the lobster in the pot.

"Is there a single Republican politician who has shown hard and fast economic policies for improving the lot of the average familiy, that have been debated and shown to be feasible?"
    No. They are here to protect the rich.
    They all continue to spout the same failed rhetoric of don't tax the 'job creators' and 'corporations are people'. They speak in generalities and half truths. Its funny how the red states are generally rural and poor and have Faux 'news' as their only source of political news. These states vote against their own self interest continually.
    War Is Peace
    Freedom Is Slavery
    Ignorance Is Strength

George Orwell

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Crashk For This Post:

christiefan915 (03-23-2012), Lowaicue (03-23-2012), Phantasmal (03-23-2012), Rune (03-23-2012)

15. #28 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

PiMP pwned again...only the super-rich have a real reason to vote GOP.

16. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

refute anything Scooby said....
    Thanks for proving you can't refute a single thing.

17. #30 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

Massive PiMP pwnge...at least he didn't lie this time and claim he posted a valid refutation in another thread somewhere.