Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: US soldier massacres unarmed civilians

1. #1 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

Default US soldier massacres unarmed civilians

At least 15 civilians were killed when a United States service member walked out from a military base in a rural district of southern Afghanistan and opened fire on three nearby houses.

The service member had attacked three houses, killing 11 people in one of the houses and four in a second home.

Five other villagers were wounded.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/12/wo...held.html?_r=1

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Guns Guns Guns For This Post:

The Dude (03-11-2012)

3. #2 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

The death toll is rising..

A lone American serviceman slipped away from his base in southern Afghanistan before dawn Sunday and went on a methodical house-to-house shooting spree in a nearby village, killing 16 people, nearly all of them women and children...

The shooting early Sunday took place in Panjwayi district outside Kandahar city, in a village called Alkozai.

The official tally was 16 dead. Nine of them were women, four were children and three were men...

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/worl...civilians.html

Wonder if the murderer was a hoplosexual...

Quote Originally Posted by Hoplosexual

I've waited over two years for one to come to market, be available, and at the right price. Finally I got a good enough deal on one at Christmas time and put the order in. And today I got the call, to go pick up my BRAND NEW KEL TEC RFB!

I have it next to me and a throbbing erection from carrassing it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Guns Guns Guns For This Post:

The Dude (03-11-2012)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,105 Times in 3,823 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,543 Times in 3,270 Posts

Bet like a lot of gun nuts here he thinks his rifle is sexy!

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

still want to give government personnel 2nd Amendment rights?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

7. #5 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterThanYou View Post
    Still claiming that the Constitution prohibits ownership of firearms by government employees?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Guns Guns Guns For This Post:

The Dude (03-11-2012)

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by \\(())// View Post
    Still claiming that the Constitution prohibits ownership of firearms by government employees?
    while they are working for the government, yes. did you forget how to read?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

10. #7 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

So you are saying that US troops in the field should be unarmed?

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So you are saying that US troops in the field should be unarmed?
    I did not say that, but nice try at a deflection. wanna try again?

i see you also started another poll asking a bit of a different question. is it that difficult for you to grasp a simple concept?

12. #9 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

Question

I did not say that, but nice try at a deflection. wanna try again? i see you also started another poll asking a bit of a different question. is it that difficult for you to grasp a simple concept?
    You posted this in a thread about a US soldier who shot unarmed civilians:

Then, when asked if government employees should be disarmed, you said this:

Are soldiers in the field not working for the government, or not government employees?

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You posted this in a thread about a US soldier who shot unarmed civilians:

Then, when asked if government employees should be disarmed, you said this:

Are soldiers in the field not working for the government, or not government employees?
    do I really need to explain to you how government issued weapons works? or the difference between 'rights' and 'privileges'? are you truly that retarded?

14. #11 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

do I really need to explain to you how government issued weapons works? or the difference between 'rights' and 'privileges'? are you truly that retarded?
    Let's say you do. Get busy.

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

RIGHTS are something someone has WITHOUT government permission.
    PRIVILEGES are something someone has WITH government permission.
    A private in the army has no RIGHT to carry an M16 or an M4, nor a handgun, grenade launcher, or knife. When the military decides that said private CAN carry a weapon, they get issued ONE single weapon and every round of ammunition is accounted for. They are then told when to return that weapon. Whereas I, living in TX, can go out and buy any handgun or rifle/shotgun that I may want to, not withstanding the unconstitutional regulations and prohibitions that the federal government currently has popular public support in violating anyway.

16. #13 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

RIGHTS are something someone has WITHOUT government permission. PRIVILEGES are something someone has WITH government permission. A private in the army has no RIGHT to carry an M16 or an M4, nor a handgun, grenade launcher, or knife. When the military decides that said private CAN carry a weapon, they get issued ONE single weapon and every round of ammunition is accounted for. They are then told when to return that weapon. Whereas I, living in TX, can go out and buy any handgun or rifle/shotgun that I may want to, not withstanding the unconstitutional regulations and prohibitions that the federal government currently has popular public support in violating anyway.
    I see. Does your private have the right to acquire and keep his own handgun or rifle/shotgun in his capacity as a citizen, even though he is a government employee?

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I see. Does your private have the right to acquire and keep his own handgun or rifle/shotgun in his capacity as a citizen, even though he is a government employee?
    when acting as a private citizen, yes indeed. you would have gotten this answer alot sooner if you'd been able to make the distinction, but you would not.

18. #15 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

when acting as a private citizen, yes indeed. you would have gotten this answer alot sooner if you'd been able to make the distinction, but you would not.
    What about police? Do they have a right to keep and bear arms?