Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Jan Brewers son is an insane criminal

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,882 Times in 1,475 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 237 Times in 228 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    Thanks for admitting that what you tried to connect has no bearing on her and her son.
    Ahh, that reading comprehension difficulty expressing itself again, huh?
    "May your reality be as pleasant as mine."

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    apple's just upset that she didn't kill him before he was born and save him from all this suffering.....
    I guess we can't all be Repubs and enjoy cutting medical care and oppose solutions while watching others suffer.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to apple0154 For This Post:

poet (02-07-2012)

4. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by apple0154 View Post
    Ahh, that reading comprehension difficulty expressing itself again, huh?
    I'm glad that you've finally been able to come to terms with your disability and admit it.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

5. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I guess we can't all be Repubs and enjoy cutting medical care and oppose solutions while watching others suffer.
    Go tell it to the Democrats in the Congress and Senate.
    You might want to mention it to Obama also, seeing as how his insurance coverage is far above anything we'll ever see.

6. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Go tell it to the Democrats in the Congress and Senate.
    You might want to mention it to Obama also, seeing as how his insurance coverage is far above anything we'll ever see.
    It's already taking effect. Children up to 26 years of age have coverage on their parent's plan. Give it another 4 years and the old ways will be history, never to return.

7. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It's already taking effect. Children up to 26 years of age have coverage on their parent's plan. Give it another 4 years and the old ways will be history, never to return.
    Not when the majority of it is repealed.
    I see you completely glossed over Obama using the same insurance he wants everyone else to use.

8. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not when the majority of it is repealed.
    I saw a quick interview with Romney and he said repealing ObamaCare would be quite a challenge. Of course, he's right because repealing parts of it is not as simple as repealing the entire bill considering parts of the bill, such as "kids" up to 26 years of age, are already in effect.

I see you completely glossed over Obama using the same insurance he wants everyone else to use.
    No one is suggesting or expecting a "Cadillac" plan. If a person, previously unable to afford medical coverage, is offered a bed in a ward I doubt they'll complain about not having a private room.

9. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I saw a quick interview with Romney and he said repealing ObamaCare would be quite a challenge. Of course, he's right because repealing parts of it is not as simple as repealing the entire bill considering parts of the bill, such as "kids" up to 26 years of age, are already in effect.

No one is suggesting or expecting a "Cadillac" plan. If a person, previously unable to afford medical coverage, is offered a bed in a ward I doubt they'll complain about not having a private room.
    So you admit that the plan sucks.
    Thanks

It may be a challange; but it is one that will be met.

10. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So you admit that the plan sucks.
    Thanks

It may be a challange; but it is one that will be met.

If that's what you took away from my post then, hey, you're welcome.

Sometimes the reading comprehension challenged are OK folks.

BTW, Romney implemented RomneyCare. Just thought I'd give you the heads up.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to apple0154 For This Post:

poet (02-08-2012)

12. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

It has a bearing because as Governor she cut the medical budget that affects people just like her son although she doesn't have to financially worry about his medical costs. As a mother she doesn't give a damn about other mothers who might not be able to afford the proper treatment for their sons. That's how it matters.
    Nah, still really doesn't. The action was taken before she was Governor to ensure the privacy of somebody else. Just like your personal mental health information should remain unavailable to the general public even if your mom was running for governor.

Now, if she passed a law that made your mental health records public while protecting her son's you might have a point. But she didn't. There is no hypocrisy evident, only the fact that one man's personal mental health records were kept from the Press, which is an entirely proper action to take.

You don't like her cuts that brought her budget into line with the reality of the funds available, that is evident. But her action taken to ensure his privacy had nothing to do with that funding.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Damocles For This Post:

USFREEDOM911 (02-08-2012)

14. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

If that's what you took away from my post then, hey, you're welcome.

Sometimes the reading comprehension challenged are OK folks.

BTW, Romney implemented RomneyCare. Just thought I'd give you the heads up.
    You might want to start lining up your counselor now; because there's probably going to be long lines of Liberals looking for help, once Obama care is thrown out.

15. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Nah, still really doesn't. The action was taken before she was Governor to ensure the privacy of somebody else. Just like your personal mental health information should remain unavailable to the general public even if your mom was running for governor.

Now, if she passed a law that made your mental health records public while protecting her son's you might have a point. But she didn't. There is no hypocrisy evident, only the fact that one man's personal mental health records were kept from the Press, which is an entirely proper action to take.

You don't like her cuts that brought her budget into line with the reality of the funds available, that is evident. But her action taken to ensure his privacy had nothing to do with that funding.
    Yes, the action was taken before she was Governor. Check out how long before. And let's not forget the law in Arizona stipulates the person holding her position gets the automatic promotion so she knew she was going to be Governor before it was formalized. Lastly, the records were open for 20 years.

Who's foolin' whom?

16. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You might want to start lining up your counselor now; because there's probably going to be long lines of Liberals looking for help, once Obama care is thrown out.
    Not to worry. It won't be thrown out. People are already seeing the benefits.

The Repub dream is over. That's why they stamped their feet and waved their arms when the discussions were going on. They knew there would be no turning back.

You're on your way to government medical. May as well sit back and enjoy the ride.

17. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Not to worry. It won't be thrown out. People are already seeing the benefits.

The Repub dream is over. That's why they stamped their feet and waved their arms when the discussions were going on. They knew there would be no turning back.

You're on your way to government medical. May as well sit back and enjoy the ride.
    You're on your way of being disappointed, when it's repealed, so just lie back on your couch and share.

18. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You're on your way of being disappointed, when it's repealed, so just lie back on your couch and share.
    Romney won't touch it and as for Newt, well, he'll probably recommend some home hospital kit somewhat similar to this one. http://joyisathome.blogspot.com/2012...r-new-mom.html