Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: So Why The Double Standard?

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

If you're part of a group that's looked down upon, using a negative term attached to that group yourself is somewhat ironic. If you're not, you're just going to be insulting.

derp derp

Ah, the poor white male. So lacking in incredibly offensive terms for himself that he can use freely. What a horrible situation to be in, to be in an ethnic group that's so socially dominant that you can't seriously be insulted. I feel for you, and me. Certainly, we should rectify this injustice. Ah, these shades of white privilege are so difficult to see through, aren't they?

"Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FUCK THE POLICE For This Post:

brazenhussy (10-04-2011), poet (10-04-2011)

3. #92 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

I wonder if Dixie would be comfortable explaining his use of the Confederate flag to Herman Cain?

http://www.hermancain.com/contact-us

4. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 560 Times in 506 Posts

I'm just thankful that we don't have any "white niggers" around here. Uh, well, actually, I still don't know what a "white nigger" is. Seems the only one who used the term is a white Democrat former KKK Grand whatever who sat in the US Senate for over 50 years. Nice.

5. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 940 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,063 Times in 960 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by \(\(=)/)/ View Post
    I wonder if Dixie would be comfortable explaining his use of the Confederate flag to Herman Cain?

http://www.hermancain.com/contact-us
    I don't think he needs it explained, and I don't think he would have a problem with it.

"Mr. Cain, do you have a problem with an internet political poster using the confederate flag in their avatar to honor his relatives who were half Indian, and fought/died under that flag?"

Mr Cain: Nope. Next question?

6. #95 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

SmarterThanFew still hasn't produced any of the racial slurs he said Poet posted.

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterThanYou View Post
    if you haven't been paying attention, then you're a dumbass still. there have been several threads on this board where poet has labeled people racist with no evidence whatsoever, on top of using his own racial names for those he disagrees with. that's why you're the dumbest fuckhead on here.

hello? you're a stupid fucking clueless racist. this entire board fucking knows it. the fact that half the idiot leftists on this board support you also reveals their stupidity. you live in a fantasy world that leads you to believe it's ok for YOU to use racially tinged names against those you don't like, yet freely accuse others of racism with no evidence whatsoever.

you're still a racist. you know it, we know it. you're not smarter than I am. none of your ignorance will hide the fact that half this board knows you're a racist. you use racist terms with an extremely broad brush, simply because you don't like one's political positions. you're 'i have white friends' is completely revealing as to you trying to hide you're a racist. and the leftists on the board that support your racism? yeah, they're in the same ignorant boat as you. as for your 'i reject intolerance'. that is so fucking ironic, that your rejection of intolerance makes you intolerant of militia members or TEA party people. good one, idiot.

7. #96 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
    I don't think he needs it explained, and I don't think he would have a problem with it.
    "Dixie's imagined Mr. Cain, do you have a problem with an internet political poster using the confederate flag in their avatar to honor his relatives who were half Indian, and fought/died under that flag?" Dixie's imagined Mr Cain: Nope. Next question?
    Fixed that for you. Why not try it on the real Mr. Cain?

8. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

SmarterThanFew still hasn't produced any of the racial slurs he said Poet posted.
    and you still haven't researched your recent memory of the other threads in this forum. i told you, look it up yourself. i'm not doing your work for you, troll.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

9. #98 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

and you still haven't researched your recent memory of the other threads in this forum. i told you, look it up yourself. i'm not doing your work for you, troll.
    I saw your cop-out.

Are you saying it's OK to accuse someone and then refuse to back up your accusation with proof?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Guns Guns Guns For This Post:

poet (10-04-2011)

11. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

As we are talking about the Civil Rights Movement, I wonder how people are aware of the huge influence of Jews in the struggle for equal rights?

Jewish involvement in the civil rights struggle also went deep. It is estimated that thousands of Jewish students made their way to the South during the 1960s, joining efforts being coordinated by a variety of organizations to arrange sit-ins and marches to desegregate transportation and schools and to register voters. One-third to one-half of the Freedom Riders in the summer of 1961 were Jewish and a similar percentage of Jews took part in the Mississippi Freedom Summer in 1964 (during which Goodman, Scherner, and Chaney were murdered). Harder to measure, but clearly affecting thousands of more Jews growing up in this era, was the widespread sympathy Jews felt for the civil rights struggle. Rabbis preached about civil rights from their pulpits. Jewish periodicals carried articles about the justice of the cause. Many of the activists interviewed for this book trace their earliest feelings for social justice to hearing their parents talk about Martin Luther King Jr., and the movement for civil rights as a moral calling. In 1963, Rabbi Joachim Prinz, the president of the American Jewish Congress and a refugee from Nazi Germany, was one of the speakers who addressed 250,000 people at the March on Washington. It was the same stage from which, minutes later, Martin Luther King Jr. would deliver his historic "I Have A Dream" speech. To the extent that one of the great accomplishments of the civil rights movement was making de facto discrimination illegal, the organized Jewish community threw all of its political muscle behind the passage of the era's two most important pieces of civil rights legislation- the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965.
    http://www.everydaycitizen.com/2011/...hts_movem.html

12. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 940 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,063 Times in 960 Posts

Fixed that for you. Why not try it on the real Mr. Cain?
    Wow, it was a lot of energy, time and thought you put into that! Well done! And, you're welcome, normal people... that's a few minutes less this troll had to post his utter insanity... I saved you the misery of having to read it... so you are welcome friends!

13. #101 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
    Wow, it was a lot of energy, time and thought you put into that! Well done! And, you're welcome, normal people... that's a few minutes less this troll had to post his utter insanity... I saved you the misery of having to read it... so you are welcome friends!
    So you're scared to ask Cain what he thinks of the Confederate flag? Thought so.

14. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

I saw your cop-out.

Are you saying it's OK to accuse someone and then refuse to back up your accusation with proof?
    just doing things on standards set by you and poet.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

15. #103 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

just doing things on standards set by you and poet.
    I'm not Poet.

Show me where I set the standard of refusing to back up my arguments.

16. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 560 Times in 506 Posts

I'm not Poet.

Show me where I set the standard of refusing to back up my arguments.
    You're a troll.

17. #105 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

No proof, just juvenile, off-topic insults.

Poor Failias.