Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Did Sarah Palin Have a One-Night Stand With Former NBA Player Glen Rice? (VIDEO)

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,614 Times in 21,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Right. And if this is the best "they" can do, then "they" have wasted time and money on somebody who isn't running, and if she does won't get close to the nomination. For some reason the focus of the left has been on Sarah Palin for a long time and for little reason other than they just "don't like her" as far as I can tell.

I see a whole bunch of fail here. But heck, you should buy the book. It's a good investment in utter nonsense.

I see people on the left talking about "rhetoric" and "attacks" and yet I see this weak stuff from the same. Hypocrisy much?

So they is who?>

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,530 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    So they is who?>
    I used quote marks around the word for a purpose. Basically "they" is pretty much anybody who spends a whole heck of a lot of time attacking Sarah Palin. I don't get them. I'd prefer to waste my time on somebody who actually has a shot and maybe a bit more dirt.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle