Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Did Sarah Palin Have a One-Night Stand With Former NBA Player Glen Rice? (VIDEO)

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,090 Times in 555 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 16 Times in 16 Posts
    Blog Entries

I think this will play well with the crucial "i'd like to fuck a big black guy" demographic.

2. #17 | Top
    WinterBorn Guest

Quote Originally Posted by charver View Post
    I think this will play well with the crucial "i'd like to fuck a big black guy" demographic.
    I'd be curious to find out how many republican men would fit in that demographic.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to WinterBorn For This Post:

charver (09-15-2011)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WinterBorn View Post
    I'd be curious to find out how many republican men would fit in that demographic.
    Well as least she doesn't shoot them from helicopters like black bears.

5. #19 | Top
    Good girls go to heaven, brazen hussies go everywhere
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 12 Times in 10 Posts

Is this supposed to be a surprise? Did you ever hear of a Republican who didn't love fucking black people?

Me neither.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to brazenhussy For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (09-15-2011), christiefan915 (09-15-2011), poet (09-15-2011)

7. #20 | Top
    WinterBorn Guest

Quote Originally Posted by brazenhussy View Post
    Is this supposed to be a surprise? Did you ever hear of a Republican who didn't love fucking black people?

Me neither.
    Ok, this may be the best post of the day.

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,354 Times in 1,809 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,133 Times in 4,488 Posts
    Blog Entries

Well there goes Palin's presidential hopes. lol

Cool.
    Indeed. Now that, as a facebook friend put it, that her V-J-J has been declared a toxic zone, made so by a black man invading her space.
    Her poor husband has to live down "sloppy seconds", and endure snide looks and laughter at being the cuckold. She's toast.

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,882 Times in 21,651 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,675 Times in 5,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

I thought Republicans were the only ones who made shit like this an issue. Im embarrased if any Democrat is doing it.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    I thought Republicans were the only ones who made shit like this an issue. Im embarrased if any Democrat is doing it.
    It's just pointing out the stark hypocrisy of "family values", and Christian mumbo jumbo, when that mantle was assumed for political purposes.

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by poet View Post
    It's just pointing out the stark hypocrisy of "family values", and Christian mumbo jumbo, when that mantle was assumed for political purposes.

GOod point, it is much more relevant when a moral crusaider does it.

44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

12. #25 | Top
    WinterBorn Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    GOod point, it is much more relevant when a moral crusaider does it.
    And that is the only reason it would be relevant.

Much like I do not care what man sleeps with another man, I do think its relevant when a politician with an anti-gay agenda gets caught sleeping with someone of the same gender.

13. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

And that is the only reason it would be relevant.

Much like I do not care what man sleeps with another man, I do think its relevant when a politician with an anti-gay agenda gets caught sleeping with someone of the same gender.
    Yup

LOCK HIM UP!

14. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,607 Times in 10,570 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Why would anyone at all care about whether she had a one night stand back in the day when she was an unmarried sports reporter? This is that dude that moved in next to her and tried to come up with dirt for a book. We get this and some story about snorting coke on a 55 gallon barrel and a rehash of the "slept with business partner" story.

Weak as hell. The most investigated person in politics today has a book written about her and this is the best they can do? From reading every email in her account with "volunteers" to literally moving next door and this is it... just fricking wow, what a waste of time, what a waste of money, what a waste of a life.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Damocles For This Post:

USFREEDOM911 (09-15-2011)

16. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Why would anyone at all care about whether she had a one night stand back in the day when she was an unmarried sports reporter? This is that dude that moved in next to her and tried to come up with dirt for a book. We get this and some story about snorting coke on a 55 gallon barrel and a rehash of the "slept with business partner" story.

Weak as hell. The most investigated person in politics today has a book written about her and this is the best they can do? From reading every email in her account with "volunteers" to literally moving next door and this is it... just fricking wow, what a waste of time, what a waste of money, what a waste of a life.
    I agree its very simular to what they did with President Clinton, except they used Government money to do it.

LOCK HIM UP!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

christiefan915 (09-15-2011), Damocles (09-15-2011)

18. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post

Because conservatives/Republicans are all about pointing out the hypocrisy in others, but fail to see it in themselves. This is an expose', which cracks the fake image of a public figure and exposes them as a fraud, and a liar. It's precisely what she did to Barack Obama, during the presidential campaign...but chickens come home to roost. The grave that one wishes for others, will be their own.

19. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,607 Times in 10,570 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by poet View Post
    Because conservatives/Republicans are all about pointing out the hypocrisy in others, but fail to see it in themselves. This is an expose', which cracks the fake image of a public figure and exposes them as a fraud, and a liar. It's precisely what she did to Barack Obama, during the presidential campaign...but chickens come home to roost. The grave that one wishes for others, will be their own.
    Right. And if this is the best "they" can do, then "they" have wasted time and money on somebody who isn't running, and if she does won't get close to the nomination. For some reason the focus of the left has been on Sarah Palin for a long time and for little reason other than they just "don't like her" as far as I can tell.

I see a whole bunch of fail here. But heck, you should buy the book. It's a good investment in utter nonsense.

I see people on the left talking about "rhetoric" and "attacks" and yet I see this weak stuff from the same. Hypocrisy much?
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle