View Poll Results: Are liberals sabotaging GOP debates?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

0 0%

Thread: Are liberals attending GOP debates to make the right look bad?

1. #1 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

Default Are liberals attending GOP debates to make the right look bad?

It's been suggested that liberals may be attending televised Republican debates and applauding or booing to make Republicans look bad.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,272 Times in 729 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 152 Times in 139 Posts

Link?

Makes sense they would blame someone else for their idiocy.
    War Is Peace
    Freedom Is Slavery
    Ignorance Is Strength

George Orwell

3. #3 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

A few examples...and this is just one thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    What I heard says at most 4. I'd bet if the question was live they would have thanked the guy. People often react differently when the question is either read to them or seen on video than if it was a live question.

Look, I'm certainly not saying that such stupid people don't exist, but the reality is so few were there it underlines my point, they are certainly not a majority, and that is if it was "conservatives" that even did it. More like idiotic Phelps dudes who think that republicans are as "evil" as democrats because they refuse to make everything gay illegal...

Right there were six thousand people there, and it sounded like at most four people booed a question from the dude, it certainly underlines my assertion earlier, there just aren't that many that care. Have you any evidence at all that those that booed were even republicans?

Let's say I was at a Democratic debate and wanted to make the liberals look like a bunch of idiots. So, hoping some would follow my lead, I "boo" something...

However, only me and two others are booing... Would you say the "audience" booed? Was it democrats because I was at a democratic debate?

Basically, when only four people "boo" something it isn't "the audience" when over 6000 are in attendance; and just because it was republicans on stage doesn't make it mean that everybody there were republicans.

And again, it underlines my basic premise. If they were "conservatives" (social "conservatives" are actually radicals who wish to change laws and basic freedoms to match their ideology, much like the radical liberals), it strongly supports my assertion that at most there are 20% social "conservatives" in the republican party.