Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 53

Thread: Palin Fucking With The Media

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,559
    Thanks
    318
    Thanked 505 Times in 411 Posts
    Groans
    140
    Groaned 490 Times in 401 Posts

    Thumbs up Palin Fucking With The Media

    Sarah Palin and her advisers are refusing to tell members of the media where she is going on her current bus tour - and the former Alaska governor seems to be enjoying the cat and mouse game that's resulted.


    "I don't think I owe anything to the mainstream media ... I want them to have to do a little bit of work on a tour like this, and that would include not necessarily telling them beforehand where every stop's going to be," she told fellow Fox News employee Greta Van Susteren in an interview from the bus.

    Yet the reemergence of the GOP's larger-than-life 2008 vice presidential candidate - who says she is strongly considering a run for president - is undeniably news. Which is why more than a dozen national news outlets have sent reporters and producers out to try and follow Palin.

    Since Palin and her team won't share where the potential candidate is headed, reporters and producers have little choice but to simply stay close to Palin's bus. This has resulted in scenes of the Palin bus tooling down the highway followed by a caravan of 10 or 15 vehicles all trying to make sure they don't lose sight of the Palin bus.

    It adds up to a dangerous situation, says CBS News Producer Ryan Corsaro.


    "I just hope to God that one of these young producers with a camera whose bosses are making them follow Sarah Palin as a potential Republican candidate don't get in a car crash, because this is dangerous," he said.


    Corsaro asked a member of Palin's team if he thought it was dangerous to have reporters forced to chase her from stop to stop. "You're the ones that are trailing us," he replied.

    Palin's representatives insist to reporters they have no idea where the candidate is heading next - though someone is presumably telling the bus driver where to go. (It's worth noting that on the current leg of the trip, at least, much of Palin's team is driving in an SUV that is actually in front of the bus.)

    Palin says she isn't offering advance notice for the trip because "we don't want to disrupt people on their trips and their vacations," which is somewhat hard to fathom. (An unannounced trip, which doesn't allow vacationers to plan for the disruption created by the potential candidate, her entourage and the press, would seem more disruptive than a scheduled trip.)


    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_1...91-503544.html




  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7,020
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 1,567 Times in 1,114 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 272 Times in 246 Posts
    Blog Entries
    22

    Default

    ...and your considered opinion on this is what? A few childish GIFs (if that is what they are called)?
    http://www.justplainpolitics.com/blog.php?u=237
    If you feel so inclined a comment would be appreciated.

    Respect a believers right to believe, but they should damn well repect our right to challenge such utterly illogical notions.


  3. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    24,049
    Thanks
    765
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 940 Posts
    Groans
    818
    Groaned 1,063 Times in 960 Posts

    Default

    It adds up to a dangerous situation, says CBS News Producer Ryan Corsaro.
    "I just hope to God that one of these young producers with a camera whose bosses are making them follow Sarah Palin as a potential Republican candidate don't get in a car crash, because this is dangerous," he said.
    Okay... I swear, this is about the funniest thing I have read in the past week! So, apparently, these mush-brain producers can't follow a bus without crashing their cars? What is up with that? Didn't they go to colleges and universities? Didn't they have to drive there? Didn't they have to follow behind some buses and trucks? What the hell?

    Dangerous? Hey... if it's THAT damn dangerous, maybe we should just get them off the roads? How about THAT idea? LMFAO...I am still cracking up over this... talk about a stretch... dangerous to follow the bus! That's a good one!
    :lmao:

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Canceled For This Post:

    DamnYankee (05-31-2011)

  5. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,854
    Thanks
    3,380
    Thanked 1,282 Times in 1,154 Posts
    Groans
    1,258
    Groaned 699 Times in 637 Posts

    Default

    I love it. Libtards are chomping at the bit to dis Sarah and she's telling them "fuck you" without having to say it.

  6. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    24,049
    Thanks
    765
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 940 Posts
    Groans
    818
    Groaned 1,063 Times in 960 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Damn Yankee View Post
    I love it. Libtards are chomping at the bit to dis Sarah and she's telling them "fuck you" without having to say it.
    Oh, I think she's got some shit in store for them, if she decides to run. I don't think we'll see the ambush-style 'gotchya' moments this time, she will be much more prepared to deal with that. I love this, it's classic! Relegate them to incoherent whining about silliness like this... Good job Sarah!

  7. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vinland
    Posts
    20,587
    Thanks
    17,089
    Thanked 6,087 Times in 4,598 Posts
    Groans
    3,701
    Groaned 3,614 Times in 3,200 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
    Oh, I think she's got some shit in store for them, if she decides to run. I don't think we'll see the ambush-style 'gotchya' moments this time, she will be much more prepared to deal with that. I love this, it's classic! Relegate them to incoherent whining about silliness like this... Good job Sarah!
    You are serious? Palin is a moron.






    Quote Originally Posted by Granule View Post
    Why is it that male liberals can't admit that sexual intercourse is the only real purpose women have?


  8. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    24,049
    Thanks
    765
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 940 Posts
    Groans
    818
    Groaned 1,063 Times in 960 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Return of Dune View Post
    You are serious? Palin is a moron.

    I bet she knows how many states there are, and that Memorial Day commemorates DEAD Veterans.

    I'd be really careful about who I call a moron, shit-for-brains.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Canceled For This Post:

    DamnYankee (06-01-2011)

  10. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7,020
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 1,567 Times in 1,114 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 272 Times in 246 Posts
    Blog Entries
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
    I bet she knows how many states there are, and that Memorial Day commemorates DEAD Veterans.

    I'd be really careful about who I call a moron, shit-for-brains.
    Bet she doesn't realise that because they are dead they probably don't have an opinion about their president playing golf!
    Drink to the living.
    http://www.justplainpolitics.com/blog.php?u=237
    If you feel so inclined a comment would be appreciated.

    Respect a believers right to believe, but they should damn well repect our right to challenge such utterly illogical notions.


  11. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    8,500
    Thanks
    711
    Thanked 520 Times in 401 Posts
    Groans
    51
    Groaned 46 Times in 43 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lowaicue View Post
    Bet she doesn't realise that because they are dead they probably don't have an opinion about their president playing golf!
    Drink to the living.
    I'll bet she realizes, that vets who are living, think a president who golfs and gads about the globe while his military fights on 3 battlefields; his nations economy suffers; and his countrymen are devastated by tornado's- is an arrogant and clueless incompetent leader.

  12. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    12,384
    Thanks
    877
    Thanked 1,882 Times in 1,475 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 237 Times in 228 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by webbway View Post
    Sarah Palin and her advisers are refusing to tell members of the media where she is going on her current bus tour - and the former Alaska governor seems to be enjoying the cat and mouse game that's resulted.


    "I don't think I owe anything to the mainstream media ... I want them to have to do a little bit of work on a tour like this, and that would include not necessarily telling them beforehand where every stop's going to be," she told fellow Fox News employee Greta Van Susteren in an interview from the bus.

    Yet the reemergence of the GOP's larger-than-life 2008 vice presidential candidate - who says she is strongly considering a run for president - is undeniably news. Which is why more than a dozen national news outlets have sent reporters and producers out to try and follow Palin.

    Since Palin and her team won't share where the potential candidate is headed, reporters and producers have little choice but to simply stay close to Palin's bus. This has resulted in scenes of the Palin bus tooling down the highway followed by a caravan of 10 or 15 vehicles all trying to make sure they don't lose sight of the Palin bus.

    It adds up to a dangerous situation, says CBS News Producer Ryan Corsaro.


    "I just hope to God that one of these young producers with a camera whose bosses are making them follow Sarah Palin as a potential Republican candidate don't get in a car crash, because this is dangerous," he said.


    Corsaro asked a member of Palin's team if he thought it was dangerous to have reporters forced to chase her from stop to stop. "You're the ones that are trailing us," he replied.

    Palin's representatives insist to reporters they have no idea where the candidate is heading next - though someone is presumably telling the bus driver where to go. (It's worth noting that on the current leg of the trip, at least, much of Palin's team is driving in an SUV that is actually in front of the bus.)

    Palin says she isn't offering advance notice for the trip because "we don't want to disrupt people on their trips and their vacations," which is somewhat hard to fathom. (An unannounced trip, which doesn't allow vacationers to plan for the disruption created by the potential candidate, her entourage and the press, would seem more disruptive than a scheduled trip.)


    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_1...91-503544.html

    We can chalk it up to

    "May your reality be as pleasant as mine."

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to apple0154 For This Post:

    Rationalist (05-31-2011)

  14. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    24,049
    Thanks
    765
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 940 Posts
    Groans
    818
    Groaned 1,063 Times in 960 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Dancer View Post
    I'll bet she realizes, that vets who are living, think a president who golfs and gads about the globe while his military fights on 3 battlefields; his nations economy suffers; and his countrymen are devastated by tornado's- is an arrogant and clueless incompetent leader.

    I bet she ain't the only one.

  15. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Federal Way, WA
    Posts
    35,680
    Thanks
    9,052
    Thanked 6,815 Times in 5,005 Posts
    Groans
    541
    Groaned 624 Times in 591 Posts

  16. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    73,075
    Thanks
    1,473
    Thanked 6,267 Times in 4,323 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 330 Times in 311 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    That rules. Seriously, she's got a media entourage and she hasn't even declared a candidacy. Jeebus. Trump is wishing he had thought of this right now.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

    Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

  17. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7,020
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 1,567 Times in 1,114 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 272 Times in 246 Posts
    Blog Entries
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Dancer View Post
    I'll bet she realizes, that vets who are living, think a president who golfs and gads about the globe while his military fights on 3 battlefields; his nations economy suffers; and his countrymen are devastated by tornado's- is an arrogant and clueless incompetent leader.
    Remind me again of how many days per year the bush baby was 'tending' his ranch. Let me help you, if I may. It was 250 days in the first three years of his presidency. Or


    27% of his presidency!
    http://www.justplainpolitics.com/blog.php?u=237
    If you feel so inclined a comment would be appreciated.

    Respect a believers right to believe, but they should damn well repect our right to challenge such utterly illogical notions.


  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lowaicue For This Post:

    christiefan915 (06-02-2011), Rune (06-01-2011)

  19. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vinland
    Posts
    20,587
    Thanks
    17,089
    Thanked 6,087 Times in 4,598 Posts
    Groans
    3,701
    Groaned 3,614 Times in 3,200 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
    I bet she knows how many states there are, and that Memorial Day commemorates DEAD Veterans.

    I'd be really careful about who I call a moron, shit-for-brains.
    She also knows that "the vice president runs the senate". You are a moron too.






    Quote Originally Posted by Granule View Post
    Why is it that male liberals can't admit that sexual intercourse is the only real purpose women have?


Similar Threads

  1. Why Liberals and the Main Stream media keep talking about Palin.
    By Obfuscate in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 03:13 PM
  2. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 01:04 PM
  3. More Palin related media drivel
    By uscitizen in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 08:21 AM
  4. Did the media do Palin a favor?
    By theMAJORITY in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 11:00 PM
  5. How would the marxist media attack Palin
    By theMAJORITY in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-26-2008, 08:55 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •