Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 53

Thread: Palin Fucking With The Media

Hybrid View

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,559
    Thanks
    318
    Thanked 505 Times in 411 Posts
    Groans
    140
    Groaned 490 Times in 401 Posts

    Thumbs up Palin Fucking With The Media

    Sarah Palin and her advisers are refusing to tell members of the media where she is going on her current bus tour - and the former Alaska governor seems to be enjoying the cat and mouse game that's resulted.


    "I don't think I owe anything to the mainstream media ... I want them to have to do a little bit of work on a tour like this, and that would include not necessarily telling them beforehand where every stop's going to be," she told fellow Fox News employee Greta Van Susteren in an interview from the bus.

    Yet the reemergence of the GOP's larger-than-life 2008 vice presidential candidate - who says she is strongly considering a run for president - is undeniably news. Which is why more than a dozen national news outlets have sent reporters and producers out to try and follow Palin.

    Since Palin and her team won't share where the potential candidate is headed, reporters and producers have little choice but to simply stay close to Palin's bus. This has resulted in scenes of the Palin bus tooling down the highway followed by a caravan of 10 or 15 vehicles all trying to make sure they don't lose sight of the Palin bus.

    It adds up to a dangerous situation, says CBS News Producer Ryan Corsaro.


    "I just hope to God that one of these young producers with a camera whose bosses are making them follow Sarah Palin as a potential Republican candidate don't get in a car crash, because this is dangerous," he said.


    Corsaro asked a member of Palin's team if he thought it was dangerous to have reporters forced to chase her from stop to stop. "You're the ones that are trailing us," he replied.

    Palin's representatives insist to reporters they have no idea where the candidate is heading next - though someone is presumably telling the bus driver where to go. (It's worth noting that on the current leg of the trip, at least, much of Palin's team is driving in an SUV that is actually in front of the bus.)

    Palin says she isn't offering advance notice for the trip because "we don't want to disrupt people on their trips and their vacations," which is somewhat hard to fathom. (An unannounced trip, which doesn't allow vacationers to plan for the disruption created by the potential candidate, her entourage and the press, would seem more disruptive than a scheduled trip.)


    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_1...91-503544.html




  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7,020
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 1,567 Times in 1,114 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 272 Times in 246 Posts
    Blog Entries
    22

    Default

    ...and your considered opinion on this is what? A few childish GIFs (if that is what they are called)?
    http://www.justplainpolitics.com/blog.php?u=237
    If you feel so inclined a comment would be appreciated.

    Respect a believers right to believe, but they should damn well repect our right to challenge such utterly illogical notions.


  3. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    24,049
    Thanks
    765
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 940 Posts
    Groans
    818
    Groaned 1,063 Times in 960 Posts

    Default

    It adds up to a dangerous situation, says CBS News Producer Ryan Corsaro.
    "I just hope to God that one of these young producers with a camera whose bosses are making them follow Sarah Palin as a potential Republican candidate don't get in a car crash, because this is dangerous," he said.
    Okay... I swear, this is about the funniest thing I have read in the past week! So, apparently, these mush-brain producers can't follow a bus without crashing their cars? What is up with that? Didn't they go to colleges and universities? Didn't they have to drive there? Didn't they have to follow behind some buses and trucks? What the hell?

    Dangerous? Hey... if it's THAT damn dangerous, maybe we should just get them off the roads? How about THAT idea? LMFAO...I am still cracking up over this... talk about a stretch... dangerous to follow the bus! That's a good one!
    :lmao:

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Canceled For This Post:

    DamnYankee (05-31-2011)

  5. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    8,500
    Thanks
    711
    Thanked 520 Times in 401 Posts
    Groans
    51
    Groaned 46 Times in 43 Posts

    Default

    Yes, our free media love to hate on her; they love to love on Obama- in fact the pattern goes- love to hate on opposition to the leg tingler and love to love on the leg tingler's supporter's-even if the married ones send hard weiner photos to young co-ed's


  6. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,728
    Thanks
    150
    Thanked 212 Times in 162 Posts
    Groans
    312
    Groaned 17 Times in 17 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
    Okay... I swear, this is about the funniest thing I have read in the past week! So, apparently, these mush-brain producers can't follow a bus without crashing their cars? What is up with that? Didn't they go to colleges and universities? Didn't they have to drive there? Didn't they have to follow behind some buses and trucks? What the hell?

    Dangerous? Hey... if it's THAT damn dangerous, maybe we should just get them off the roads? How about THAT idea? LMFAO...I am still cracking up over this... talk about a stretch... dangerous to follow the bus! That's a good one!
    :lmao:
    Toss 'em a quarter. They need to call someone who cares...

  7. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,854
    Thanks
    3,380
    Thanked 1,282 Times in 1,154 Posts
    Groans
    1,258
    Groaned 699 Times in 637 Posts

    Default

    I love it. Libtards are chomping at the bit to dis Sarah and she's telling them "fuck you" without having to say it.

  8. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    24,049
    Thanks
    765
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 940 Posts
    Groans
    818
    Groaned 1,063 Times in 960 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Damn Yankee View Post
    I love it. Libtards are chomping at the bit to dis Sarah and she's telling them "fuck you" without having to say it.
    Oh, I think she's got some shit in store for them, if she decides to run. I don't think we'll see the ambush-style 'gotchya' moments this time, she will be much more prepared to deal with that. I love this, it's classic! Relegate them to incoherent whining about silliness like this... Good job Sarah!

  9. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vinland
    Posts
    21,247
    Thanks
    18,118
    Thanked 6,355 Times in 4,810 Posts
    Groans
    4,033
    Groaned 3,775 Times in 3,343 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
    Oh, I think she's got some shit in store for them, if she decides to run. I don't think we'll see the ambush-style 'gotchya' moments this time, she will be much more prepared to deal with that. I love this, it's classic! Relegate them to incoherent whining about silliness like this... Good job Sarah!
    You are serious? Palin is a moron.






    Quote Originally Posted by Granule View Post
    Why is it that male liberals can't admit that sexual intercourse is the only real purpose women have?


  10. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    24,049
    Thanks
    765
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 940 Posts
    Groans
    818
    Groaned 1,063 Times in 960 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Return of Dune View Post
    You are serious? Palin is a moron.

    I bet she knows how many states there are, and that Memorial Day commemorates DEAD Veterans.

    I'd be really careful about who I call a moron, shit-for-brains.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Canceled For This Post:

    DamnYankee (06-01-2011)

  12. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7,020
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 1,567 Times in 1,114 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 272 Times in 246 Posts
    Blog Entries
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
    I bet she knows how many states there are, and that Memorial Day commemorates DEAD Veterans.

    I'd be really careful about who I call a moron, shit-for-brains.
    Bet she doesn't realise that because they are dead they probably don't have an opinion about their president playing golf!
    Drink to the living.
    http://www.justplainpolitics.com/blog.php?u=237
    If you feel so inclined a comment would be appreciated.

    Respect a believers right to believe, but they should damn well repect our right to challenge such utterly illogical notions.


  13. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vinland
    Posts
    21,247
    Thanks
    18,118
    Thanked 6,355 Times in 4,810 Posts
    Groans
    4,033
    Groaned 3,775 Times in 3,343 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
    I bet she knows how many states there are, and that Memorial Day commemorates DEAD Veterans.

    I'd be really careful about who I call a moron, shit-for-brains.
    She also knows that "the vice president runs the senate". You are a moron too.






    Quote Originally Posted by Granule View Post
    Why is it that male liberals can't admit that sexual intercourse is the only real purpose women have?


  14. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    central coast of ca
    Posts
    1,055
    Thanks
    90
    Thanked 70 Times in 56 Posts
    Groans
    46
    Groaned 32 Times in 30 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
    I bet she knows how many states there are, and that Memorial Day commemorates DEAD Veterans.

    I'd be really careful about who I call a moron, shit-for-brains.
    she is an ignorant fool

    did you catch today's interview when she was asked about paul revere

    she does not think...well on her feet or at other times, but she is cunning
    come dance w Jak o the shadows

    freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose

    first there was the leg race then the arms race and now the brain race

    all animals are created equal - G. Orwell

    some animals are more equal that others - SCOTUS

  15. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Mid-Atlantic State
    Posts
    20,121
    Thanks
    2,305
    Thanked 3,519 Times in 2,838 Posts
    Groans
    1,455
    Groaned 2,396 Times in 1,979 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Return of Dune View Post
    You are serious? Palin is a moron.
    Really ?.....How big is your tour bus and where is your next paid speaking engagement ?

    Do you blabber, bluster, and blow smoke ?...then you're likely a Democrat
    Do you use
    'strawman' arguments' 95% of the time ?....then you're likely a Democrat





  16. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vinland
    Posts
    21,247
    Thanks
    18,118
    Thanked 6,355 Times in 4,810 Posts
    Groans
    4,033
    Groaned 3,775 Times in 3,343 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bravo View Post
    Really ?.....How big is your tour bus and where is your next paid speaking engagement ?
    I don't have big tits like Sarin.






    Quote Originally Posted by Granule View Post
    Why is it that male liberals can't admit that sexual intercourse is the only real purpose women have?


  17. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    12,384
    Thanks
    877
    Thanked 1,882 Times in 1,475 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 237 Times in 228 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by webbway View Post
    Sarah Palin and her advisers are refusing to tell members of the media where she is going on her current bus tour - and the former Alaska governor seems to be enjoying the cat and mouse game that's resulted.


    "I don't think I owe anything to the mainstream media ... I want them to have to do a little bit of work on a tour like this, and that would include not necessarily telling them beforehand where every stop's going to be," she told fellow Fox News employee Greta Van Susteren in an interview from the bus.

    Yet the reemergence of the GOP's larger-than-life 2008 vice presidential candidate - who says she is strongly considering a run for president - is undeniably news. Which is why more than a dozen national news outlets have sent reporters and producers out to try and follow Palin.

    Since Palin and her team won't share where the potential candidate is headed, reporters and producers have little choice but to simply stay close to Palin's bus. This has resulted in scenes of the Palin bus tooling down the highway followed by a caravan of 10 or 15 vehicles all trying to make sure they don't lose sight of the Palin bus.

    It adds up to a dangerous situation, says CBS News Producer Ryan Corsaro.


    "I just hope to God that one of these young producers with a camera whose bosses are making them follow Sarah Palin as a potential Republican candidate don't get in a car crash, because this is dangerous," he said.


    Corsaro asked a member of Palin's team if he thought it was dangerous to have reporters forced to chase her from stop to stop. "You're the ones that are trailing us," he replied.

    Palin's representatives insist to reporters they have no idea where the candidate is heading next - though someone is presumably telling the bus driver where to go. (It's worth noting that on the current leg of the trip, at least, much of Palin's team is driving in an SUV that is actually in front of the bus.)

    Palin says she isn't offering advance notice for the trip because "we don't want to disrupt people on their trips and their vacations," which is somewhat hard to fathom. (An unannounced trip, which doesn't allow vacationers to plan for the disruption created by the potential candidate, her entourage and the press, would seem more disruptive than a scheduled trip.)


    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_1...91-503544.html

    We can chalk it up to

    "May your reality be as pleasant as mine."

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to apple0154 For This Post:

    Rationalist (05-31-2011)

Similar Threads

  1. Why Liberals and the Main Stream media keep talking about Palin.
    By Obfuscate in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 03:13 PM
  2. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 01:04 PM
  3. More Palin related media drivel
    By uscitizen in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 08:21 AM
  4. Did the media do Palin a favor?
    By theMAJORITY in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 11:00 PM
  5. How would the marxist media attack Palin
    By theMAJORITY in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-26-2008, 08:55 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •