Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is affordable gov run health care?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default What is affordable gov run health care?

You can ask my buddy in Croaitia. He is a dentist, payed by the government in a nation George Soros tore apart for practice before he put his sights on the USA. Of course, at first, pay will just go down a bit, but it very well may have to become afforadble to pay a Dentist less than $12,000 a year. My buddy Dentist is a professional, with a child hood allowance.

Your opportunity and profit making ability in the health care industry will vanish.

These industries belong to us. We built them, we run them, we profit from them, we plan our lives around them, we expand them with our minds, and even create new industries from older industries. Industry belong to us, not the government.

The seperation of Curch and state allowed many religions to co-exist on the same land. We now need a seperation of industry and state.
    Jimmy Carter had the lowest % of people in his administration with any business exp at all @ 32%. Obama has 8% of his administration with any business exp at all. I have more business exp out of my one car garage than at least 92% of the obama administration.

The Government reciently said they would give tax breaks to small and med sized business so they can try to grow and hire--too bad it was not the USA, but China who reciently announced that.

You need to apologize to your kids.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to theMAJORITY For This Post:

Tarfiel (04-04-2011)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 344 Times in 322 Posts

I can live with his/her spelling, but I hope someone invents 'brain-check'
    The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness.
    John Kenneth Galbraith

4. The Following User Groans At Bfgrn For This Awful Post:

Topspin (04-06-2011)

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bfgrn For This Post:

Mott the Hoople (04-04-2011), Schadenfreude (04-03-2011)

6. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,373 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,440 Times in 2,029 Posts

What is affordable gov run health care?

Thats as obvious as the nose on your face....And oxymoron.....
    Put blame where it belongs
    ATF decided it could not regulate bump stocks during the Obama administration.
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."
    The ATF and Obama admin. ignored the NRA recommendations.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NOVA For This Post:

Tarfiel (04-04-2011), Topspin (04-06-2011)

8. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 623 Times in 562 Posts

BFGED I think you have found your niche. You do have the education for spelling. Stick to that you suck ass at economics.
    The stone that the builder refused
    Will always be the head corner stone

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 344 Times in 322 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Topspin View Post
    BFGED I think you have found your niche. You do have the education for spelling. Stick to that you suck ass at economics.
    And we have found yours, a fraud. Anyone on this board can make outrageous claims about their own accomplishments and status. There is no way to verify if it is truthful.

You 'claim' to have a college degree, but the only things we can go by is the substance and intelligence of your posts. Your grammar and spelling are at the level of a young child, and the substance and intelligence of your posts match that level.

So my question to you; does your mommy know you are using her 'puter?

“If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.”
    Douglas Adams
    Last edited by Bfgrn; 04-03-2011 at 05:50 AM.
    The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness.
    John Kenneth Galbraith

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bfgrn For This Post:

DamnYankee (04-04-2011), NOVA (04-02-2011)

11. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,882 Times in 1,475 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 237 Times in 228 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by theMAJORITY View Post
    You can ask my buddy in Croaitia. He is a dentist, payed by the government in a nation George Soros tore apart for practice before he put his sights on the USA. Of course, at first, pay will just go down a bit, but it very well may have to become afforadble to pay a Dentist less than $12,000 a year. My buddy Dentist is a professional, with a child hood allowance.

Your opportunity and profit making ability in the health care industry will vanish.

These industries belong to us. We built them, we run them, we profit from them, we plan our lives around them, we expand them with our minds, and even create new industries from older industries. Industry belong to us, not the government.

The seperation of Curch and state allowed many religions to co-exist on the same land. We now need a seperation of industry and state.
    "Your opportunity and profit making ability in the health care industry will vanish."

There is no place for profit-making in basic health care. It is an essential service like a Police Force or public transit. While a Police Officer does not sit outside someone's home an individual is welcome to hire a private security guard. Similarly, let those who wish to obtain additional health services (private rooms, etc) pay for them but basic, essential services should be available to all.
    "May your reality be as pleasant as mine."

12. The Following User Says Thank You to apple0154 For This Post:

Schadenfreude (04-03-2011)

13. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by apple0154 View Post
    "Your opportunity and profit making ability in the health care industry will vanish."

There is no place for profit-making in basic health care. It is an essential service like a Police Force or public transit. While a Police Officer does not sit outside someone's home an individual is welcome to hire a private security guard. Similarly, let those who wish to obtain additional health services (private rooms, etc) pay for them but basic, essential services should be available to all.
    When you get doctors, nurses, healthcare technicians, medicine manufactures (and their workers), hospitals, (and their workers), healthcare equipment manufactures (and their workers), and all those willing to supply a hospitals necessary and essential utilities for free, come back...we'll talk.
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."

14. The Following User Says Thank You to NOVA For This Post:

Topspin (04-06-2011)

15. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by bravo View Post
    When you get doctors, nurses, healthcare technicians, medicine manufactures (and their workers), hospitals, (and their workers), healthcare equipment manufactures (and their workers), and all those willing to supply a hospitals necessary and essential utilities for free, come back...we'll talk.
    Do Police and transit employees work for free?

16. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,090 Times in 555 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 16 Times in 16 Posts
    Blog Entries

Of course they do. Just like the Armed Forces.

17. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by charver View Post
    Of course they do. Just like the Armed Forces.
    What a great bunch of folks.

18. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,090 Times in 555 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 16 Times in 16 Posts
    Blog Entries

What a great bunch of folks.
    The power of Community Spirit is immense.

Next week me and the neighbours are staging a raffle/ bring and buy sale to arm the government of Bahrain, against their own uppity citizens, because we can't rely on our own corrupt governments to do it as they are to busy funding schools and hospitals for the 'betterment of our own citizens'. The fucking charlatans.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to charver For This Post:

Mott the Hoople (04-04-2011)

20. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Nope,,,they work for PROFIT like those greedy doctors and drug manufactures....and
    Police and transit employees don't have anything to do with healthcare, pinhead

21. The Following User Says Thank You to NOVA For This Post:

Topspin (04-06-2011)

22. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Nope,,,they work for PROFIT like those greedy doctors and drug manufactures....and
    Police and transit employees don't have anything to do with healthcare, pinhead
    That's right, transit employees don't have anything to do with health care yet they're considered an essential service. I wonder what's more essential, a ride to the mall or medical care?

23. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Do you have a freakin' clue as to wtf you're talking about ?.....or what freakin' point you're trying to make ?
    Transit workers, police ? troops?.....Off you meds are you ?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to NOVA For This Post:

Topspin (04-06-2011)

25. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Do you have a freakin' clue as to wtf you're talking about ?.....or what freakin' point you're trying to make ?
    Transit workers, police ? troops?.....Off you meds are you ?
    In msg #6 I wrote,
    There is no place for profit-making in basic health care. It is an essential service like a Police Force or public transit.
    In msg. #7 you replied,
    Im msg. #8 I responded,
    In msg @12 you wrote,
    Nope,,,they work for PROFIT like those greedy doctors and drug manufactures....and Police and transit employees don't have anything to do with healthcare, pinhead.
    In msg #13 I explained,
    That's right, transit employees don't have anything to do with health care yet they're considered an essential service. I wonder what's more essential, a ride to the mall or medical care?
    Then you respond in msg #14,
    Do you have a freakin' clue as to wtf you're talking about ?.....or what freakin' point you're trying to make?
    So, if we go back to Msg #6 we see I’m saying health care should be considered an essential service like the Police and transit employees. That’s my point. We also see you have been arguing against that idea in msg #7 and msg # 12 but when we get to msg. #14 it's apparent you’ve forgotten what you were arguing against and impetuously lashed out .

I’d say this is a classic case of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: a condition, usually in children, characterized by inattention, hyperactivity, and impulsiveness.

The obvious conclusion is you've skipped your ritalin dosage and were projecting when you wrote, “Off your meds are you?"