Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: Michelle Obama Is A Cunt

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,458
    Thanks
    340
    Thanked 614 Times in 494 Posts
    Groans
    148
    Groaned 511 Times in 419 Posts

    Default Michelle Obama Is A Cunt

    Nice choice of words, just thought I would throw that out. I figure if Bill Maher can say it about Sarah Palin and get away with it, I can say it about that CUNT in the White house now.


    It’s that fearlessness — he acknowledged that some people would probably be uncomfortable with some of his remarks about religion, not to mention calling Sarah Palin a “cunt” (“there’s just no other word for her”) — that makes Maher the most dangerous person in comedy.

    http://www.dallasvoice.com/maher-you...g-1070487.html

  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    74,924
    Thanks
    1,619
    Thanked 7,284 Times in 5,012 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 378 Times in 352 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Maher is a comedian? I thought he was the DNC spokesperson...
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

    Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

  3. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    35,557
    Thanks
    8,398
    Thanked 7,208 Times in 5,700 Posts
    Groans
    4,557
    Groaned 1,511 Times in 1,416 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by webbway View Post
    Nice choice of words, just thought I would throw that out. I figure if Bill Maher can say it about Sarah Palin and get away with it, I can say it about that CUNT in the White house now.


    It’s that fearlessness — he acknowledged that some people would probably be uncomfortable with some of his remarks about religion, not to mention calling Sarah Palin a “cunt” (“there’s just no other word for her”) — that makes Maher the most dangerous person in comedy.

    http://www.dallasvoice.com/maher-you...g-1070487.html
    Cunts are good things, unlike you who is just a waste of space.

    There must be no barriers to freedom of inquiry … There is no place for dogma in science. The scientist is free, and must be free to ask any question, to doubt any assertion, to seek for any evidence, to correct any errors.
    Robert Oppenheimer


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Milagro For This Post:

    Topspin (04-01-2011)

  5. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    26,663
    Thanks
    30,150
    Thanked 11,196 Times in 7,850 Posts
    Groans
    891
    Groaned 1,170 Times in 1,100 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Thread fails and so does Webhead, again!
    Insulting family members of other JPP posters is for tiny minds, don't be a tiny mind.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rana For This Post:

    christiefan915 (03-31-2011), Threedee (04-01-2011), Topspin (04-01-2011)

  7. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    47,974
    Thanks
    4,579
    Thanked 3,083 Times in 2,617 Posts
    Groans
    3,368
    Groaned 2,119 Times in 1,992 Posts

    Default

    so two wrongs make a right webbway?

  8. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    35,557
    Thanks
    8,398
    Thanked 7,208 Times in 5,700 Posts
    Groans
    4,557
    Groaned 1,511 Times in 1,416 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    so two wrongs make a right webbway?
    Do you really think that you will get a rational response?

    There must be no barriers to freedom of inquiry … There is no place for dogma in science. The scientist is free, and must be free to ask any question, to doubt any assertion, to seek for any evidence, to correct any errors.
    Robert Oppenheimer


  9. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Mid-Atlantic State
    Posts
    23,475
    Thanks
    2,743
    Thanked 4,077 Times in 3,331 Posts
    Groans
    1,482
    Groaned 2,324 Times in 1,921 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    Thread fails and so does Webhead, again!
    Is that because someone called Palin a cunt or because they called Michelle a cunt ???



  10. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    61,264
    Thanks
    6,546
    Thanked 7,377 Times in 5,805 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 4,736 Times in 4,371 Posts

    Default

    what intelligent woman has not been called a cunt by some tiny penised manchild with a lack of brain cells.

    Webby its about the highest compliment she could recieve from a loney loser like you

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to evince For This Post:

    christiefan915 (03-31-2011), Rune (04-01-2011), Topspin (04-01-2011)

  12. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    31,872
    Thanks
    1,730
    Thanked 7,365 Times in 5,082 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 257 Times in 236 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    what intelligent woman has not been called a cunt by some tiny penised manchild with a lack of brain cells.

    Webby its about the highest compliment she could recieve from a loney loser like you
    Wow, Desh calling Palin an intelligent woman and ripping on Bill Maher. Who would have thunk it???

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

    Canceled (03-31-2011), NOVA (03-31-2011)

  14. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Mid-Atlantic State
    Posts
    23,475
    Thanks
    2,743
    Thanked 4,077 Times in 3,331 Posts
    Groans
    1,482
    Groaned 2,324 Times in 1,921 Posts

    Default

    Maybe there is hope for her yet



  15. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    47,974
    Thanks
    4,579
    Thanked 3,083 Times in 2,617 Posts
    Groans
    3,368
    Groaned 2,119 Times in 1,992 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tom prendergast View Post
    Do you really think that you will get a rational response?
    don't know....why do you ask?

  16. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    47,974
    Thanks
    4,579
    Thanked 3,083 Times in 2,617 Posts
    Groans
    3,368
    Groaned 2,119 Times in 1,992 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    what intelligent woman has not been called a cunt by some tiny penised manchild with a lack of brain cells.

    Webby its about the highest compliment she could recieve from a loney loser like you
    i love a thread where the word "cunt" is deemed very bad (and i agree, it is demeaning) only to have our liberal hero evince/truthmatters/desh....demean men by saying.... tiny "penised" men


    :lmao:

  17. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    8,500
    Thanks
    711
    Thanked 520 Times in 401 Posts
    Groans
    51
    Groaned 46 Times in 43 Posts

    Default

    That cock-sucking Maher...he needs to get doggy-styled by the JPP BOYZ~

  18. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Federal Way, WA
    Posts
    42,182
    Thanks
    11,103
    Thanked 8,919 Times in 6,658 Posts
    Groans
    581
    Groaned 697 Times in 661 Posts

    Default

    Since we're on the subject, ID, we JPP Boyz prefer to doggy-style cunts. Nice, warm, juicy, cunts!

    Now, Webbway, just because Bill Maher is a piece of human refuse, and is generally classless, does not mean you should flatter him with imitation. Just let him lie in his gutter of drugs and hookers. Since I know you well enough to understand that you are a fucking asshole, who doesn't require excuses like things other people say, I'm just going to remind you that there are always things like bottles of arsenic to escape from all of the trials of this world.


  19. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    8,500
    Thanks
    711
    Thanked 520 Times in 401 Posts
    Groans
    51
    Groaned 46 Times in 43 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King of Hoops View Post
    Since we're on the subject, ID, we JPP Boyz prefer to doggy-style cunts. Nice, warm, juicy, cunts!

    Now, Webbway, just because Bill Maher is a piece of human refuse, and is generally classless, does not mean you should flatter him with imitation. Just let him lie in his gutter of drugs and hookers. Since I know you well enough to understand that you are a fucking asshole, who doesn't require excuses like things other people say, I'm just going to remind you that there are always things like bottles of arsenic to escape from all of the trials of this world.

    Well since ya'll like to pretend so much -Maher's sure to be a good walk down imagination lane...and just as obtainable~

Similar Threads

  1. Pigboy calls Michelle Obama fat?!!
    By signalmankenneth in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 01:59 PM
  2. Michelle Obama
    By Cancel 2016.2 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-10-2010, 06:11 AM
  3. Michelle Obama does a ad for the red cross and Haiti.
    By theMAJORITY in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 05:31 PM
  4. Michelle Obama, Elitist Bitch
    By RockX in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 06:59 AM
  5. Happy Birthday Michelle Obama...
    By Damocles in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 03:24 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •