Thread: Can you spare this guy a dime?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,632 Times in 4,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Can you spare this guy a dime?

Well, well, well .... let's see how much respect and support our neocon punditry and parrots have for their faux David that allegedly slew NPR and ACORN:

Posted at 05:54 PM ET, 03/23/2011
    In other news: James O’Keefe needs your money

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...WiKB_blog.html

During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

christiefan915 (03-25-2011)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,011 Times in 3,467 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 494 Times in 452 Posts
    Blog Entries

the left seems to cream in their jeans over this guy. LOL

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,515 Times in 1,038 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 276 Times in 251 Posts

I do admire the work he's been doing and would consider donating. I suppose you are angry because he exposed ACORN's consistently illegal practices, such as facilitating child prostitution? The truth hurts, doesn't it. I couldn't be happier that this kid shut them down - he's an American hero for doing so. Also, the chick that hangs out with him is fine as hell.
    "We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means, it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power." -O'Brien, Nineteen Eighty-Four

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rationalist For This Post:

/MSG/ (03-25-2011), Canceled2 (03-25-2011)

6. #4 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

My support for defunding all wasteful government spending does not derive from political views.

We are broke and in debt.

All unnecessary spending must cease.

Balancing the budget is the only solution.

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,611 Times in 7,328 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,966 Times in 1,782 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    I do admire the work he's been doing and would consider donating. I suppose you are angry because he exposed ACORN's consistently illegal practices, such as facilitating child prostitution? The truth hurts, doesn't it. I couldn't be happier that this kid shut them down - he's an American hero for doing so. Also, the chick that hangs out with him is fine as hell.
    That you would even attempt to post such discredited drivel in public is a testament to how much kool-aid you've ingested over the past two years!

It has been demonstrated by NUMEROUS people that Mr O'Queef DOCTORED the ACORN video to show something that didn't happen.

You're continued belief otherwise shows a definite lack of objectivity.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ZappasGuitar For This Post:

Taichiliberal (03-25-2011)

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 46 Times in 43 Posts

The far lefties keep trying to say O'Keefe's admitted edits "were doctored"...they were not.

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 418 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    That you would even attempt to post such discredited drivel in public is a testament to how much kool-aid you've ingested over the past two years!

It has been demonstrated by NUMEROUS people that Mr O'Queef DOCTORED the ACORN video to show something that didn't happen.

You're continued belief otherwise shows a definite lack of objectivity.

A liberal twat telling someone they drank to much kool-aid.

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    the left seems to cream in their jeans over this guy. LOL
    Actually, the "left" laughs at willfully ignorant neocon parrots like YOU Tinfoil, who all hooted and danced with glee at this clown's exaggerated and phony "victories". Well chuckles, are you going to send him some bucks? Or are you just talking through your Tinfoil hat?
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You're either willfully ignorant or incredibly gullible, Voltaire. Both of O'Keefe's "exposes" were PROVEN to be carefully edited con jobs for the media.....O'Keefe had to interview MANY Acorn offices and personnel before he found the two employees that gave him the "off the record" illegal advice.....which was proven NOT standard operating procedure for Acorn offices. Where YOU get this BS about child prostitution is anyone's guess, as NO SUCH THING was ever proven or charged. What sank ACORN was the incident of embezzlement by a member of management that was NOT reported to the proper authorities or the Congressional oversight....THAT was a JUST REASON to shut Acorn down, and NOT the various trumped up charges and lies bullhorned by O'Keefe or the neocon peanut gallery in the media.

Maybe you didn't notice O'Keefe's mugshot in the link I provided, Voltaire. I suggest you do some honest and thorough research before you cough up some cash to send to this joker, unless you want to fulfill P.T. Barnum's edict.

George Orwell

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

ZappasGuitar (03-26-2011)

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rtber View Post
    My support for defunding all wasteful government spending does not derive from political views.

We are broke and in debt.

All unnecessary spending must cease.

Balancing the budget is the only solution.
    Spare me your lofty sounding baloney, Rbter. We've done this dance, and when faced with ALL the facts you just keep parroting the same party line of the neocon driven GOP while IGNORING the facts of what's REALLY costing this gov't money. Rounded off, $2 out of the taxpayer's pockets is NOT bankrupting the country.....were as the MILLIONS in tax breaks and subsidies for various media corporations, banks, investment firms and rich folks is.

O'Keefe is a fraud....at least have the stones to acknowledge that, Rbter.

George Orwell

15. #11 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Spare me your lofty sounding baloney, Rbter. We've done this dance, and when faced with ALL the facts you just keep parroting the same party line of the neocon driven GOP while IGNORING the facts of what's REALLY costing this gov't money. Rounded off, $2 out of the taxpayer's pockets is NOT bankrupting the country.....were as the MILLIONS in tax breaks and subsidies for various media corporations, banks, investment firms and rich folks is.

O'Keefe is a fraud....at least have the stones to acknowledge that, Rbter.
    You seem mightily preoccupied with cojones, stones, etc.

Quibbling over minor points while our debts mount smacks of rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

Reducing government expenditure whenever possible is "baloney"?

Every $2 of the taxpayer's money counts when our deficits are out of control.

And, please, jump to your conclusions at someone else's expense. Have I exempted corporate bailouts, subsidies, or tax increases form consideration? If so, link to those posts. If not, admit that you are mistaken.

I'n not a neo-con GOP partisan, and your repeated assertions are groundless and intellectually dishonest.

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Dancer View Post

Originally Posted by Voltaire
    The far lefties keep trying to say O'Keefe's admitted edits "were doctored"...they were not.
    Once again, the Ice Dancer falls flat!

Hatchet Job: The Video Hit Piece that Made Both NPR and Its Critics Look Bad

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/arts/articl...#ixzz1HeioPFxL

http://www.time.com/time/arts/articl...059376,00.html

George Orwell

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by webbway View Post

A liberal twat telling someone they drank to much kool-aid.
    As ususal, Webb can't disprove the facts against another neocon focus, so he attacks other posters. I wonder if Webb will be sending O'Keefe a check?

George Orwell

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,373 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,440 Times in 2,029 Posts

O'Keefe is very much "out-come oriented",,,,,(the ends justify the means)....you would think liberals would like that....lying and spinning to further their goals is normal operating procedure for them....:lol:
    Put blame where it belongs
    ATF decided it could not regulate bump stocks during the Obama administration.
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."
    The ATF and Obama admin. ignored the NRA recommendations.

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,515 Times in 1,038 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 276 Times in 251 Posts

Taichiliberal,

That's a nice list of wild assertions you have there. Of course, it's rather difficult to prove that a video is "doctored" without the raw ACORN footage, which you have not seen... but like most on the left, that's what you do best: make shit up as you go along.

I've always been civil in my dealings with other members on this site, but this will have to be the exception. FUCK YOU.
    "We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means, it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power." -O'Brien, Nineteen Eighty-Four

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Rationalist For This Post:

NOVA (03-25-2011)