Thread: another reason why cops should have their power curtailed

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Default another reason why cops should have their power curtailed

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/dpp/n...all-gun-arrest

MINNEAPOLIS - Joel Rosenberg is a Minneapolis gun rights advocate and author of several fantasy novels. But his latest real-life escapade is truly stranger than fiction, as he’s accused of bringing a dangerous weapon into Minneapolis City Hall.

As the author of Everything You Need to Know About Legally Carrying a Gun in Minnesota, Joel Rosenberg teaches others the ins and outs of the state’s permit to carry law. But police say the certified gun instructor didn’t quite follow his own advice.

Last month, Rosenberg brought his handgun to city hall when he met Sgt. Bill Palmer to pick up some reports Rosenberg had requested. Palmer immediately disarmed him and repeatedly asked him to take the gun out of the building, but Rosenberg refused.

"You can't have the gun in the building period,” Palmer said on a YouTube video recorded by Rosenberg. “If you want to make a point, I can arrest you.”

After a couple of minutes, Rosenberg agreed to leave, and after removing the bullets Palmer gave him his gun back.

"Please do not reload it until you are outside the building,” Palmer told him.

Rosenberg later poked fun at Palmer in another video that shows him pulling a half-dozen guns and a knife out of his jeans, while wearing a t-shirt that reads, “I am not armed, please don’t hurt me.”

He even posted an open letter to Palmer on his website, which said, “When you stupidly lunged at me to grab my knife and gun, you didn’t watch my hands. One of them was on my backup gun, the other was within an inch of my backup knife.”

But police may end up getting the last laugh. They arrested Rosenberg Wednesday morning for having a dangerous weapon in a courthouse and contempt of court.

Ass this smacks up some sort of stunt, especially since Rosenberg setup the hidden camera before meeting with Palmer, maybe to challenge Minnesota’s law or maybe to just make police look bad. Rosenberg makes his first court appearance Thursday.
    so lets look at the real story.....

already pissed off that rosenberg would dare question their 'authoritah', he was met by a Sargent he already had some history with, but before arranging his appointment he called before hand to confirm that he could carry in the city hall building, per MN law.

read the rest below......

http://news.ellegon.com/
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterThanYou View Post
    http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/dpp/n...all-gun-arrest

so lets look at the real story.....

already pissed off that rosenberg would dare question their 'authoritah', he was met by a Sargent he already had some history with, but before arranging his appointment he called before hand to confirm that he could carry in the city hall building, per MN law.

read the rest below......

http://news.ellegon.com/
    boo hoo hoo
    He's an idiot and so are you.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    boo hoo hoo
    He's an idiot and so are you.
    thank you for proving you're a moron who could care less about the rule of law, just so long as people blow cops.....like you.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

thank you for proving you're a moron who could care less about the rule of law, just so long as people blow cops.....like you.
    The moron is anyone that has tried to spin this incident in an attempt to promote their asinine agenda, like you, and I've told you that I'm not a cop, so why would you want to blow me when it's obvious you have enough cock to suck with just the militia members you know.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The moron is anyone that has tried to spin this incident in an attempt to promote their asinine agenda, like you, and I've told you that I'm not a cop, so why would you want to blow me when it's obvious you have enough cock to suck with just the militia members you know.
    did you bother to read any of the info? or did you just automatically assume that the police are always in the right?

6. #6 | Top
    WinterBorn Guest

did you bother to read any of the info? or did you just automatically assume that the police are always in the right?
    Have you not spent numerous threads assuming the cops are always wrong?

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Obviously you didn't bother to read and understand anything about it; because you automatically choose to believe that the police are always wrong.

You're a coward, along with being a militia blower.

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by WinterBorn View Post
    Have you not spent numerous threads assuming the cops are always wrong?
    i've posted numerous threads SHOWING where the cops were wrong. some people don't really like that though. good thing I don't give a damn.

did you read any of the info?

9. #9 | Top
    WinterBorn Guest

i've posted numerous threads SHOWING where the cops were wrong. some people don't really like that though. good thing I don't give a damn.

did you read any of the info?
    I read the info concerning the guy with the hose nozzle, and those cops were certainly not wrong.

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Obviously you didn't bother to read and understand anything about it; because you automatically choose to believe that the police are always wrong.
    wrong, fucktard. I read every bit of it. why don't you? or will that shake your foundation too much?

You're a coward, along with being a militia blower.

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

wrong, fucktard. I read every bit of it. why don't you? or will that shake your foundation too much?

I notice you ignored the part where I included the word "understand"; but then it was obvious that that particular part was way past your learning ability and it just goes to prove that why you may look at the words, they escape your ability to recognize and understand them.

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I notice you ignored the part where I included the word "understand"; but then it was obvious that that particular part was way past your learning ability and it just goes to prove that why you may look at the words, they escape your ability to recognize and understand them.
    if you choose to be a dumbass, go for it.

i READ and UNDERSTOOD the bullshit charges that your fuck buddy cops filed, AND that the judge in the case is going to side with his fuck buddy badge wearers.

maybe i'll just kick up the injustice reports again, just to really piss you off.

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

if you choose to be a dumbass, go for it.

i READ and UNDERSTOOD the bullshit charges that your fuck buddy cops filed, AND that the judge in the case is going to side with his fuck buddy badge wearers.

maybe i'll just kick up the injustice reports again, just to really piss you off.
    While you may think that I choose to be a dumbass; you obviously have no choice, where it concerns you, and were just raised to be a dumbass.
    So sad.

If you read it and understood it, you wouldn't be making the dumbass conclusions that you have; but instead would be able to use the knowledge gained, to realize that you're a dumbass.

You spending the time cutting and pasting from the web site, provides me with amusement; because I know that at least you have something to do, other then blowing your militia members and it will give your mouth a rest.

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

W
    If you read it and understood it, you wouldn't be making the dumbass conclusions that you have; but instead would be able to use the knowledge gained, to realize that you're a dumbass.
    let me just go ahead and make you look real stupid.

by MN law, in order to enter a city hall building with a firearm, one must have permission from the chief of police. Rosenberg, therefore, called the chief and got permission.

One must not enter a court facility carrying a firearm, but if you'd bothered to actually look at the article I posted, you'd see that the city hall building and the court facility are over a block apart from each other.

So, what have I just taught you? besides that you're an ignorant retard who'd rather suck off cops than learn about the law?

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 623 Times in 562 Posts

only wide stance gun nuts think it's ok to shoot someone holding a hose nozzle.
    The stone that the builder refused
    Will always be the head corner stone