Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wiki-Leaks is another false flag

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default Wiki-Leaks is another false flag

Wiki-Leaks is another false flag

1. It doesn't leak any important secret of dirty insiders of US government.

2. It provokes Iran and other Arab countries. (News that Saudi king asking US to attack Iran)

3. Feds let Assange go and release un-important documents like what they do to Bin Laden. They won't be arrested until their mission being done.

4. This time the likely purpose is to justify war on Iran.

Quote, "
    WikiLeaks: Iran 'obtains North Korea missiles which can strike Europe'

Iran has obtained ballistic missiles from North Korea that could be used to strike Western Europe, the leaked files suggest.

By Duncan Gardham, Security Correspondent 29 Nov 2010 "
    I got a warning from a web site. An intimidation that proves what I said are truth. Feds is afraid of it.

Quote, "Careful, the Feds are reading this...
    Churumbela 02-26-2009, 12:47 AM
    Please note:
    At the request of Homeland Security, all the posts in this thread have been re-organized to enable the government to more easily keep track of illicit activities. Thank you for your cooperation."

Can you find illicit activities from my post?

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

655. Bin Laden and Julian Assange, False flag and living plant (12/7/2010)

On 12/4, I wrote an article "Wiki-Leaks is another false flag" and posted it in APFN. One hour later, I was surprised to find the topic was replied by Julian Assange. I don't think it was Assange himself did it. He is on the run. Most likely it is the work of his handler - the Feds. The purpose is to link me to a would be "criminal". Assange is a living plant like Bin Laden. Here is the topic:

Quote:

Wiki-Leaks is another false flag? kathaksung, Sat Dec 4 09:27

* Thats not all, Netanyahu said.... ?Percy, Sat Dec 4 18:52

o Julian Assange answers your questions?Julian Assange, Sat Dec 4 10:24

http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussi...449;title=APFN

Bin Laden is a living plant.

In 1990, Soviet bloc collapsed. US intelligence turned its resource which used to deal with Soviet bloc to the new target - Mid-east countries which are rich in natural resource. Bin Laden, an asset of the CIA in Afghanistan war(against Russian), was revived in this new project as a false flag - Islamic extremist. He went to Sudan first in 1991.
    Quote:

The Sudanese offered to arrest Bin Laden and extradite him to Saudi Arabia .

http://www.infowars.com/saved%20page..._bin_laden.htm

Saudi and US didn't take the offer with various excuse because Bin Laden is a living plant they deployed there.

In 1995, Bin Laden tried to set up a connection with Saddam but was refused.
    Quote:

Exhaustive review finds no link between Saddam, al Qaida

A September 2006 report by the Senate Intelligence Committee concluded that Saddam was "distrustful of al Qaida and viewed Islamic extremists as a threat to his regime, refusing all requests from al Qaida to provide material or operational support."

The Senate report, citing an FBI debriefing of a senior Iraqi spy, Faruq Hijazi , said that Saddam turned down a request for assistance by bin Laden which he made at a 1995 meeting in Sudan with an Iraqi operative.

http://search.yahoo.com/404handler?s...tchy%2F2875005

Sudan may have felt the danger to accomodate Bin Laden. In May 1996, the Sudanese asked bin Laden to leave. He went to Afghan and stay there until now.

In August 1998, Sudan and Afghanistan were bombed by US missiles.

In 2001, after 911, Afghan, facing US invasion, made an offer but failed.
    Quote:

Bush rejects Taliban offer to hand Bin Laden over
    * Taliban demand evidence of Bin Laden's guilt

guardian.co.uk, Sunday 14 October 2001 22.19 BST

http://www.politic.co.uk/18142-remember-osama.html

In Bin Laden's recent 20 years, the countries he went or tried to go, have something in common: They all have rich natural resources. Sudan and Iraq have oil. Afghan has rich mine. '
    Quote:

Afghanistan to develop $3 trillion in mining potential
    DUBAI * Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:14pm
    http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE69O3JP20101025

He didn't go to Yemen, Somali or Syria for his "revolution" because they are resource poor countries, not in US interest list. He didn't go to Saudi or Kuwait. Because they are US allies. He only went to Sudan, Afghan, or Iraq (intended to) because these three countries were not controlled by US at that time. As a living plant, he gave US the excuse to activate attack on these three countries. (Even Saddam realized that Bin Laden was a dangerous living plant and rejected him, Iraq at last was invaded with an un-existed WMD)

Julian Assange is another false flag and living plant. The target is not to control natural resource but to control the free speech kingdom - the Internet. If you have noticed that in last month, the events come with the Wiki-leaks' third leaking. '
    Quote:
    The 19 Senators Who Voted To Censor The Internet
    from the free-speech-isn't-free dept

http://www.techdirt.com/articles/201...internet.shtml
    Quote:

US Government seizure of the internet has begun; DHS takes over 76 websites

http://www.naturalnews.com/030542_ce...#ixzz17BCGjPeM

Quote:
    WIKILEAKS will leak 250.000 documents Sunday Nov 28
    Sat Nov 27, 2010

http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussi...FN;pagemark=60

What will be their next step? Feds will upgrade the secret level of the leaking document to their puppet Assange. That will finally justify the legitimate of control of the Internet. When you saw that Wiki-Leaks is moving from this server to that, this web site to other, do you realize all these sites could be potential victims of the next wave of Internet censorship and seizure? Assange does same thing Bin Laden has done.

I always say that I am the most wanted of the Feds. Though I am always under the surveillance of the Feds, to set up an internet communication with a "criminal" could justify their action and turn an unreasonable search into a reasonable one. On 12/5, (next day that Assange post reply to my article) A working van of "Direct TV" parked at my front door. Technician installed something in my neighbor's house. (we share one roof and the wall) I think that they were installing detective instrument. My neighbor has had a dish satellite antenna already.
    I got a warning from a web site. An intimidation that proves what I said are truth. Feds is afraid of it.

Quote, "Careful, the Feds are reading this...
    Churumbela 02-26-2009, 12:47 AM
    Please note:
    At the request of Homeland Security, all the posts in this thread have been re-organized to enable the government to more easily keep track of illicit activities. Thank you for your cooperation."

Can you find illicit activities from my post?

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

Looks as though someone has run out of tinfoil...

Better keep an eye out for those black helicopters...
    Here lies the body of Mary Lee; died at the age of a hundred and three. For fifteen years she kept her virginity; not a bad record for this vicinity.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,770 Times in 33,632 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

hello Norman, it is always nice to see you drop in to say hello!

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

Well thank you kindly, Rana, I appreciate that. I trust the holiday season finds you and yours well and in good spirits.
    Here lies the body of Mary Lee; died at the age of a hundred and three. For fifteen years she kept her virginity; not a bad record for this vicinity.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 13 Times in 9 Posts

Julian Assange says WikiLeaks wants to expose China and Russia as much as US

In interview, Assange denies US focus and says WikiLeaks can be force for opening up closed countries like China and Russia

Jo Adetunji guardian.co.uk, Thursday 2 December 2010

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange wanted to expose China's and Russia's secrets as much as those of the US, and believes Hillary Clinton should resign if she ordered diplomats to engage in espionage.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010...s-china-russia

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

LOL. Should I ban him and add him to the spammers list?
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Damocles For This Post:

Minister of Truth (04-09-2011)

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,567 Times in 1,114 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 272 Times in 246 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post
    Julian Assange says WikiLeaks wants to expose China and Russia as much as US

In interview, Assange denies US focus and says WikiLeaks can be force for opening up closed countries like China and Russia

Jo Adetunji guardian.co.uk, Thursday 2 December 2010

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange wanted to expose China's and Russia's secrets as much as those of the US, and believes Hillary Clinton should resign if she ordered diplomats to engage in espionage.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010...s-china-russia
    As far as I am aware neither Assange nor his direct 'employees' decide what information comes into their hands. All they do is give it a wider platform. Therefore if no one steals stuff from Russia or China no 'leaks' are made public.
    One may ask why there is so little information leaked from China and Russia.
    The reason for the enormous amount of leaked information about America is that America, despite its show of 'americanism' and 'god on our side' has a lot of dissenters and because of their partial control of advanced communications technology it is possible for those dissenters to get/steal/purloin/borrow/expose sensitive information.
    Long may it continue.
    One day america might just come to its senses and join the team as an ordinary member and not automatically assume a leadership that they no longer deserve.
    http://www.justplainpolitics.com/blog.php?u=237
    If you feel so inclined a comment would be appreciated.

Respect a believers right to believe, but they should damn well repect our right to challenge such utterly illogical notions.

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,865 Times in 7,323 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 785 Times in 732 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lowaicue View Post
    As far as I am aware neither Assange nor his direct 'employees' decide what information comes into their hands. All they do is give it a wider platform. Therefore if no one steals stuff from Russia or China no 'leaks' are made public.
    One may ask why there is so little information leaked from China and Russia.
    The reason for the enormous amount of leaked information about America is that America, despite its show of 'americanism' and 'god on our side' has a lot of dissenters and because of their partial control of advanced communications technology it is possible for those dissenters to get/steal/purloin/borrow/expose sensitive information.
    Long may it continue.
    One day america might just come to its senses and join the team as an ordinary member and not automatically assume a leadership that they no longer deserve.
    Or, maybe because we don't kill whistle blowers as China or Russia might?
    WATERMARK, GREATEST OF THE TRINITY, ON CHIK-FIL-A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud View Post
    The fields of mediocre chicken sandwiches shall be sowed with salt, so that nothing may ever grow there again.
    www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,567 Times in 1,114 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 272 Times in 246 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by C'Thulhu View Post
    Or, maybe because we don't kill whistle blowers as China or Russia might?
    Why are you demanding Assange's extradition? Are you going to give him an award for upholding free speech?
    http://www.justplainpolitics.com/blog.php?u=237
    If you feel so inclined a comment would be appreciated.

Respect a believers right to believe, but they should damn well repect our right to challenge such utterly illogical notions.

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It’s more a provocation from the disinformation office of Pentagon.

Quote, “WikiLeaks row: China wants Korean reunification, officials confirm

Chinese officials speak after Guardian US embassy cables reveal Beijing is leaning towards acceptance of reunification under Seoul's control

Simon Tisdall guardian.co.uk,
    Tuesday 30 November 2010

China supports the "independent and peaceful reunification of the Korean peninsula in the long term" and cannot afford to give the North Korean regime the impression it has a blank cheque to act any way it wants, Chinese officials based in Europe said today.

The officials, who asked not to be identified, spoke after the Guardian reported that senior figures in Beijing, exasperated with North Korea acting like a "spoiled child", had told South Korean counterparts China was leaning towards acceptance of reunification under Seoul's control.

China's moves to distance itself from the North Korean regime were revealed in the latest tranche of leaked US embassy cables obtained by WikiLeaks and published yesterday by the Guardian and four international newspapers.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010...-reunification

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

He once worked for Pentagon.

Quote, "Julian Assange Fired From IT Job At Pentagon

December 1, 2010 | ISSUE 46?48

ARLINGTON, VA¡ªWith officials describing his publication of sensitive U.S. State Department documents as "the last straw," Wikileaks founder Julian Assange was asked to resign from his position as the Pentagon's IT coordinator Monday. "We gave him his first warning after the whole Iraq and Afghanistan war diaries thing, and strike two was when he forwarded that video montage of Nicolas Cage yelling to the entire staff," Defense Department human resources director Curtis Shannon said. "But we just can't overlook this latest offense. Even if he's the only one who knows where the spare USB cables are." At press time, Assange had already been invited to interview for an IT position at the Central Intelligence Agency.

http://forum.grasscity.com/general/7...-pentagon.html

14. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

I'm just wondering why the bot suddenly registered under a new username.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

15. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 Times in 8,248 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    LOL. Should I ban him and add him to the spammers list?
    Despite apparent earlier insanity, kat is pretty close to the mark on this topic.
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

16. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

007's life?

Julian Assange wined and dined at US Embassy
    Julian Assange was a guest at a US Embassy cocktail party less than a year ago.

To the United States, Julian Assange may now be Public Enemy Number One. Some American politicians have even called for his execution.

But less than a year ago, the founder of WikiLeaks was officially entertained at a US Embassy cocktail party by one of the very diplomats whose secrets he would soon spill to the world.

At the reception, held at the US ambassador's residence in Reykjavik, Iceland, Mr Assange chatted with Sam Watson, the embassy's deputy chief of mission.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ce467b17fe%2C0