Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncle Martin Would Have Been So Proud...

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 940 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,063 Times in 960 Posts

Default Uncle Martin Would Have Been So Proud...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtNscI-DiQI&NR=1"]YouTube- Restoring Honor Rally- Dr. Alveda King[/ame]

I Have a Dream II?

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 46 Times in 43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
    She's a powerful speaker! Wonder why that got so lil' press???

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Dancer View Post
    She's a powerful speaker! Wonder why that got so lil' press???
    The same reason this thread will get no response.

They don't care! It doesn't make one bit of difference to them!

It's FAR more important to Liberal Democrats to keep us divided, keep us fighting with each other, keep a controversy going, keep driving a wedge between us, and keep us enslaved to them and away from the truth.

4. #4 | Top
    WinterBorn Guest

The same reason this thread will get no response.

They don't care! It doesn't make one bit of difference to them!

It's FAR more important to Liberal Democrats to keep us divided, keep us fighting with each other, keep a controversy going, keep driving a wedge between us, and keep us enslaved to them and away from the truth.
    I think its far more important to keep religion out of our gov't.

I am glad more and more people are getting involved. But one of the stated goals of this rally was to bring God back to our gov't. That is not only unconstitutional, but a huge mistake.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 46 Times in 43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WinterBorn View Post

I am glad more and more people are getting involved. But one of the stated goals of this rally was to bring God back to our gov't. That is not only unconstitutional, but a huge mistake.
    No, it was to bring the hearts and minds of American's back to God...

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Ice Dancer is correct, and you are wrong anyway, WB. This retarded idea you and liberals have, that God is somehow disassociated with our unique and special form of government. This little fucked in the head idea has been ruminating in the intellectual elite circles for years, and pinheads like you, sop it up like gravy. You're a fucking idiot, and you are being used by people who seek to remove us from our spiritual beliefs, in order to enslave us to the state, and you are their willing accomplice in that mission. Were you even aware, that this was the very first principle and objective of Marxist-Leninism, to remove religion, so that people must have faith in the government instead?

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 Times in 1,188 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 693 Times in 631 Posts

Ice Dancer is correct, and you are wrong anyway, WB. This retarded idea you and liberals have, that God is somehow disassociated with our unique and special form of government. This little fucked in the head idea has been ruminating in the intellectual elite circles for years, and pinheads like you, sop it up like gravy. You're a fucking idiot, and you are being used by people who seek to remove us from our spiritual beliefs, in order to enslave us to the state, and you are their willing accomplice in that mission. Were you even aware, that this was the very first principle and objective of Marxist-Leninism, to remove religion, so that people must have faith in the government instead?
    This!

8. #8 | Top
    WinterBorn Guest

So this was a religious revival and not a political rally?

9. #9 | Top
    WinterBorn Guest

Dixie, try and get your facts straight. Marxist-Leninism removed religion completely. Not just the removal of religion from the gov't, but from the people's lives. I have never advocated that.

I have never advocated removing anyone from their spiritual beliefs or removing spiritual beliefs from anyone. To claim that I have is simply a lie.

If lying is the only way you have to make your point, you have already lost.

10. #10 | Top
    WinterBorn Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Damn Yankee View Post
    This!
    This from the man who claims AIDs is God's way of punishing homosexuals.

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Dixie, try and get your facts straight. Marxist-Leninism removed religion completely. Not just the removal of religion from the gov't, but from the people's lives. I have never advocated that.

I have never advocated removing anyone from their spiritual beliefs or removing spiritual beliefs from anyone. To claim that I have is simply a lie.

If lying is the only way you have to make your point, you have already lost.
    No, you want to dance around on a head of a pin, and claim our government is supposed to be devoid of anything related to God, while maintaining you aren't saying anything about individual beliefs. The fact of the matter is, our Declaration of Independence makes abundantly clear what our founding is based upon; the concept that "all men are Created equal" and "endowed with inalienable rights." Now just how the fuck can a government remain true to that idea without any acknowledgment of The Creator? To strip God from Government, is a direct and fundamental contradiction to our founding principle, and we should have NEVER gone down that road. But we did! We're there now, and look at what has become of a once great nation?

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This from the man who claims AIDs is God's way of punishing homosexuals.

That's nothing but a fucking pathetic LIE. You're better than that.

13. #13 | Top
    WinterBorn Guest

No, you want to dance around on a head of a pin, and claim our government is supposed to be devoid of anything related to God, while maintaining you aren't saying anything about individual beliefs. The fact of the matter is, our Declaration of Independence makes abundantly clear what our founding is based upon; the concept that "all men are Created equal" and "endowed with inalienable rights." Now just how the fuck can a government remain true to that idea without any acknowledgment of The Creator? To strip God from Government, is a direct and fundamental contradiction to our founding principle, and we should have NEVER gone down that road. But we did! We're there now, and look at what has become of a once great nation?
    You keep quoting that line from the document that has no official standing under our legal system.

I don't dance around a damn thing. I come straight out and say what I think. Having religion in the gov't would do nothing except add to the conflicts within our gov't. If you think the partisan politics is bad now, try it when there are openly christian, atheist, muslim, pagan and other religious factions in the gov't.

If you want to talk about founding principles, look at what our founding fathers did. The very first amendment to the US Constitution made sure there would be no state chosen religion.

14. #14 | Top
    WinterBorn Guest

That's nothing but a fucking pathetic LIE. You're better than that.
    It is certainly not a lie. What confuses you is that you think I was talking about you. I was not. I was talking about the man whom I quoted.

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You keep quoting that line from the document that has no official standing under our legal system.

I don't dance around a damn thing. I come straight out and say what I think. Having religion in the gov't would do nothing except add to the conflicts within our gov't. If you think the partisan politics is bad now, try it when there are openly christian, atheist, muslim, pagan and other religious factions in the gov't.

If you want to talk about founding principles, look at what our founding fathers did. The very first amendment to the US Constitution made sure there would be no state chosen religion.
    Goddammit, it doesn't matter that the DoI has no legal standing, goofball! It's STILL the basis and foundational premise of our nation! Yes, the 1st Amendment basically guarantees you will never live in a theocracy, it's fucking impossible! This was important because it enables us to establish a nation based on the founding principle of all men being created equal and endowed with inalienable rights! Why can't you GET that? What part of it are you having trouble understanding? It wasn't about constructing a wall AROUND government to prevent ANY religious influence whatsoever, it was about establishing a government which could recognize and respect ALL RELIGIOUS BELIEFS!