Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: awwww, the poor little college grad

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    That Mary Frances Berry person was an unconstitutional racist bitch.
    yup

A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,630 Times in 874 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 39 Times in 33 Posts

Im blaming racial discrimination on the perpetrators of racial discrimination.

Sorry the truth enrages you so.

With that education it didnt help you morally, because you still condone racial/gender discrimination.
    IF white men were so horribly discriminated against you would think that I, living in a state that is MINORITY white, would have suffered it at least once since 1983. But alas no. I have NEVER suffered discrimination because I have white skin and a Y chromosome. You and all the other white trash failures in america have used this as your crutch. This is how you make it another day. It is darkies fault you cannot succeed. It is guilty white people's fault you cannot succeed. How much longer are you going to play this card before you finally pick your own ass up by your bootstraps and make something of yourself? HOW MUCH FUCKING LONGER will you cry in your beer over how horrible white people have it to justify that you are just a weak ass fuck up?

3. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Socrtease View Post
    IF white men were so horribly discriminated against you would think that I, living in a state that is MINORITY white, would have suffered it at least once since 1983. But alas no. I have NEVER suffered discrimination because I have white skin and a Y chromosome. You and all the other white trash failures in america have used this as your crutch. This is how you make it another day. It is darkies fault you cannot succeed. It is guilty white people's fault you cannot succeed. How much longer are you going to play this card before you finally pick your own ass up by your bootstraps and make something of yourself? HOW MUCH FUCKING LONGER will you cry in your beer over how horrible white people have it to justify that you are just a weak ass fuck up?
    LOL.

More rage and bluster from the guilty lawyer paid to sellout other white men. LOl.

Affirmative Action is racial discrimination against white men. It's a disgrace that your entitled to practice law.

4. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Socrtease View Post
    you sound like my dad. sort of.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

5. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,611 Times in 7,328 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,966 Times in 1,782 Posts

It's race AND gender. Together. I printed your information sheets and wiped my ass on them.

And THAT ladies and gentlemen is what the Right thinks passes for "debate" in this country...it's also why our politicians get nothing solved anymore.

Can't get people to think as he does so he "wipes his ass" on info given to him during the course of this discussion.
    What kind of country have we become?

One in which federal prosecutors can take “evidence” before a “grand jury,”

and that grand jury can “vote to indict” a former president for 91 alleged “crimes”?

6. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    And THAT ladies and gentlemen is what the Right thinks passes for "debate" in this country...it's also why our politicians get nothing solved anymore.

Can't get people to think as he does so he "wipes his ass" on info given to him during the course of this discussion.
    Affirmative Actions is blatant discrimination. If it wasn't it wouldn't rely on racial and gender input to achieve it's effects. Those white papers cannot undo that truth, but they are useful as asspaper.

7. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts

Affirmative Actions is blatant discrimination. If it wasn't it wouldn't rely on racial and gender input to achieve it's effects. Those white papers cannot undo that truth, but they are useful as asspaper.
    It goes deeper than "racial and gender input" but, You would have to actual READ and COMPREHEND things about the program. OTHERWISE you could just continue to remain ignorant.
    When you want to help people, you tell them the truth. When you want to help yourself, you tell them what they want to hear. -Thomas Sowell

The most controversial thing I've ever done was to decide to think with my brain instead of my skin color. - Candace Owens

8. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Chicken View Post
    It goes deeper than "racial and gender input" but, You would have to actual READ and COMPREHEND things about the program. OTHERWISE you could just continue to remain ignorant.
    deeper = bullshit made up to confuse the issue.

It uses race and gender to discriminate. Ergo, its race and gender discrimination.

9. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

deeper = bullshit made up to confuse the issue.

It uses race and gender to discriminate. Ergo, its race and gender discrimination.

Thanks for proving my post above yours
    When you want to help people, you tell them the truth. When you want to help yourself, you tell them what they want to hear. -Thomas Sowell

The most controversial thing I've ever done was to decide to think with my brain instead of my skin color. - Candace Owens

10. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Thanks for proving my post above yours
    Bottom line: Affirmative Action is race and gender discrmination against white men. Discriminating against white men IS THE POINT of it.

11. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Bottom line: Affirmative Action is race and gender discrmination against white men. Discriminating against white men IS THE POINT of it.
    So when exactly were you "Discriminating against"? Was it today? You might have a chance to file a grievance.

12. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So when exactly were you "Discriminating against"? Was it today? You might have a chance to file a grievance.
    Im not talking about me. Race and gender discrimination are both unconstitutional, yet you support them both when the victim is a white male.

13. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Im not talking about me. Race and gender discrimination are both unconstitutional, yet you support them both when the victim is a white male.
    I dont and IF YOU'D read the information I provided neither does AA.

14. #134 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I dont and IF YOU'D read the information I provided neither does AA.
    you do and it does.

15. #135 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you do and it does.
    Giving a person an OPPORTUNITY at something does not aleviate your Opportunity. AA just ensures that the more qualified are given a chance.