Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: awwww, the poor little college grad

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    That's your perception because presumably your life has been a miserable failure, and its natural in the realms of loserdom to lash out at others.

I've never had any problems, or been denied any opportunities in any measurable way. And neither has any other white dude I've known.

Pick up your game, man! And stop whining!
    I've been denied opportunities. I wanted to be President of the United States and why not? I'm just as dangerously underqualified as W was!
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

2. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,128 Times in 9,658 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    That's your perception because presumably your life has been a miserable failure, and its natural in the realms of loserdom to lash out at others.

I've never had any problems, or been denied any opportunities in any measurable way. And neither has any other white dude I've known.

Pick up your game, man! And stop whining!
    Blacks who complained about slavery were also losers too, right?

nice blame the victim strategy.

You're a disgrace to racial justice.

3. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post

So you are compared to a Slave now? I see Lady T's plans have come to fruition. Dang and I didnt get my chance to bid on you.
    When you want to help people, you tell them the truth. When you want to help yourself, you tell them what they want to hear. -Thomas Sowell

The most controversial thing I've ever done was to decide to think with my brain instead of my skin color. - Candace Owens

4. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Chicken View Post
    So you are compared to a Slave now? I see Lady T's plans have come to fruition. Dang and I didnt get my chance to bid on you.
    You can call me whiny nigger.

5. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    I've been denied opportunities. I wanted to be President of the United States and why not? I'm just as dangerously underqualified as W was!
    And probably way more qualified then Obama, which doesn't say much for Obama's qualifications.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

6. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,630 Times in 874 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 39 Times in 33 Posts

YOu are such a fucking loser in your life that now you have compared yourself to African slaves. You are a victim. Your rights have been stolen from you and all white men. I would love to see the huge numbers of disaffected whites. Unfortunately I don't have time to attend a David Duke speech, attend a Skrewdriver concert or hangout all day on Stormfront.org. But keep up the struggle. RaHoWa right?

7. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Socrtease View Post
    YOu are such a fucking loser in your life that now you have compared yourself to African slaves. You are a victim. Your rights have been stolen from you and all white men. I would love to see the huge numbers of disaffected whites. Unfortunately I don't have time to attend a David Duke speech, attend a Skrewdriver concert or hangout all day on Stormfront.org. But keep up the struggle. RaHoWa right?
    Racial discrimination is racial discrimination.

It's not racist to point out racially discriminatory policy. It never has been.

Why are you such an intellectually dishonest assface?

8. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

But seriously scrotaltease, how is idenitifying racial discrimination racist?

You need to address your irrational assertion in a thoughtful manner.

Maybe if you shove your lit stogie up your ass, you will be invigorated enough to achieve coherence.

9. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

But seriously scrotaltease, how is idenitifying racial discrimination racist?

You need to address your irrational assertion in a thoughtful manner.

Maybe if you shove your lit stogie up your ass, you will be invigorated enough to achieve coherence.
    Because you're not identifying racial discrimination. You're making excuses and the only person an excuse pleases is one's self. So stop it and man up.

You're also placing blinders on as to the historical conditions that blacks in this nation have faced. In their nearly 400 years history on this continent blacks spent 250 of them as slaves and another 100 years being legally relegated to third class citizend status and being legally dicriminated against. Blacks in our nation have only had 2 short generations (40 years) of equal protection under the law and programs like AA have helped them make enormous strides in those two short generations after 350 years of political oppression.

The rise of African Americans in our nation approaching near to equality has been one of the greatest things to happen in this nation in my life time.

So quit whining and making excuses and get your dead ass to work and develop some marketable skills. If you can't compete in this country as a white male, it's your own damned fault.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

10. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Because you're not identifying racial discrimination. You're making excuses and the only person an excuse pleases is one's self. So stop it and man up.

Affirmative Action and EEOC programs are real. They are racially discriminatory and unconstitutional. You are in denial.

You're also placing blinders on as to the historical conditions that blacks in this nation have faced. In their nearly 400 years history on this continent blacks spent 250 of them as slaves and another 100 years being legally relegated to third class citizend status and being legally dicriminated against. Blacks in our nation have only had 2 short generations (40 years) of equal protection under the law and programs like AA have helped them make enormous strides in those two short generations after 350 years of political oppression.

The rise of African Americans in our nation approaching near to equality has been one of the greatest things to happen in this nation in my life time.

So quit whining and making excuses and get your dead ass to work and develop some marketable skills. If you can't compete in this country as a white male, it's your own damned fault.
    More discrimination is not the solution to racial discrimination.

Revenge is not a sound basis for public policy.

White males are passed over daily for less qualified people, just because they are white males.

im sorry you're in denial.

Are you saying Affirmative Action doesn't exist, or that they don't use race and gender information to discriminate?

Ask if you can borrow scrotaltease's stogie.

11. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

Wow, I didn't know you were a former jet pilot in the Guard, a two-term governor with an MBA, and corporate experience!! I always just took you for a science nerd...

12. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

White males are passed over daily for less qualified people, just because they are white males.

I would love to see how you came up with this. Can you site a some stats? (not the stats you pulled from your ass)
    When you want to help people, you tell them the truth. When you want to help yourself, you tell them what they want to hear. -Thomas Sowell

The most controversial thing I've ever done was to decide to think with my brain instead of my skin color. - Candace Owens

13. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I would love to see how you came up with this. Can you site a some stats? (not the stats you pulled from your ass)
    How could it not happen when you make race a more important factor than qualifications? Regardless of what is in the law, more qualified white males are passed over everyday.

14. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How could it not happen when you make race a more important factor than qualifications? Regardless of what is in the law, more qualified white males are passed over everyday.

1) Again AA does not make race a more important factor than qualifications. ----Please cite the sections of AA that does---

2) Somewhere in there is AssHatzombie's use of statistics -------Can you enlarge or bold it for everyone to see?
    Last edited by Southern Chicken; 07-15-2010 at 01:29 PM.

15. #165 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

1) Again AA does not make race a more important factor than qualifications. ----Please cite the sections of AA that does---

2) Somewhere in there is AssHatzombie's use of statistics -------Can you enlarge or bold it for everyone to see?
    What does this have to do with the June 2003 decision by the U.S. Supreme Court on affirmative action?

First, what did they decide? By a vote of 5-4 the majority ruled that universities may continue to discriminate against white males by taking race and gender into account when admitting students. Writing for the majority, Reagan appointee Justice Sandra Day O’Connor wrote: “If admissions decisions were based primarily on undergraduate GPAs [grade point averages] and LSAT [Law Student Achievement Test] scores, . . . a critical mass of underrepresented minority students could not be enrolled.” Indeed, if race were not considered in admissions at the University of Michigan Law School, and minorities not granted preferences, their admission rate would drop from 35 percent of the applicants to a mere 10 percent—and they would compose a tiny 4 percent of the student body. Therefore, the admissions officers “had to consider the race of applicants” in order to enroll a critical mass of such students. University officials defined “critical mass”—and O’Connor quoted them—as “meaningful numbers” and “mean-ingful representation” so underrepresented minorities can “participate in the classroom and not feel isolated.”2 With a critical mass “racial stereo-types lose their force because non-minority students learn there is no ‘minority viewpoint’ but rather a variety of viewpoints among minority students.”3

Even by her own standards, this seems untrue. Stanley Rothman and others in a recent study report that most students and faculty believe educational quality is lowered when large numbers of affirmative action students are on campus.4 Furthermore, ridiculous stereotypes of blacks as intellectually incapable are more likely to be reinforced—among whites, Asians, Hispanics and blacks—when large numbers of lesser-qualified minorities cannot uphold their end in classroom discussions, in the laboratories or on exams. O’Connor’s arguments in behalf of racial preferences in admissions are as spurious as her conclusion—that race preferences to obtain a diverse student body are a “compelling state interest.”

http://www.anthonyflood.com/murrayaaelitewar.htm