Thread: awwww, the poor little college grad

1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Chicken View Post
    Giving a person an OPPORTUNITY at something does not aleviate your Opportunity. AA just ensures that the more qualified are given a chance.
    look up aleviate, cretin.

Anyhoo. if there's one job and im passed over for being white male, it does eliminate my opportunity.

2. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

it's like your brain is fucking broken, S. Chicken.

3. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    look up aleviate, cretin.

Anyhoo. if there's one job and im passed over for being white male, it does eliminate my opportunity.
    THat is why most companies select based on the most qualified opportunity.

CLUE-IF youre not selected for a job and youre the most qualified it has nothing to do with AA or the EEOC being involved with Hiring . AA has everything to do with ensuring that people are given the opportunity to compete with you for that job. It probably has alot to do with your warm personality. AA does not usually get involved with individual cases it research CONSISTENT Violations of potential "descrmination"
    Last edited by Southern Chicken; 07-13-2010 at 04:24 PM.
    When you want to help people, you tell them the truth. When you want to help yourself, you tell them what they want to hear. -Thomas Sowell

The most controversial thing I've ever done was to decide to think with my brain instead of my skin color. - Candace Owens

4. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

THat is why most companies select based on the most qualified opportunity.

If they're the right color/gendr. People are not opportunities either. Except your mom, who's a cheap trick.

CLUE-IF youre not selected for a job and youre the most qualified it has nothing to do with AA or the EEOC being involved with Hiring . AA has everything to do with ensuring that people are given the opportunity to compete with you for that job. It probably has alot to do with your warm personality. AA does not usually get involved with individual cases it research CONSISTENT Violations of potential "descrmination"
    It's not about getting interviews you fucking calamity. It's about who is HIRED.

5. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If they're the right color/gendr. People are not opportunities either. Except your mom, who's a cheap trick.

It's not about getting interviews you fucking calamity. It's about who is HIRED.
    As I stated again it is not legal for Hiring based on quotas. By the way,your use of insults just affirms your limited intelligence.
    When you want to help people, you tell them the truth. When you want to help yourself, you tell them what they want to hear. -Thomas Sowell

The most controversial thing I've ever done was to decide to think with my brain instead of my skin color. - Candace Owens

6. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

As I stated again it is not legal for Hiring based on quotas. By the way,your use of insults just affirms your limited intelligence.
    Im not talking about quotas. You're talking about quotas.

Affirmative Action is disrimination against white males. Period. Even if it's just one male, even if the entire department is already white, from top to bottom.

me kicking your ass affirms my superior intelligence.

7. #142 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Im not talking about quotas. You're talking about quotas.

Affirmative Action is disrimination against white males. Period. Even if it's just one male, even if the entire department is already white, from top to bottom.

me kicking your ass affirms my superior intelligence.

Youre delusional to think that youre kicking ass. Hiring selections come from the companies involved and not from AA. AA doesnt stand at the door waiting for AsshatZombie to arrived to eliminate his opportunity. (AsshatZombie can handle eliminating his opportunity all by himself.) AA just make sure that the companies are giving people the chance to compete for the opportuniy based on their qualifications-simple as that.
    Last edited by Southern Chicken; 07-13-2010 at 04:50 PM.

8. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 46 Times in 43 Posts

Youre delusional to think that youre kicking ass. Hiring selections come from he companies involved not from AA. AA doesnt stand at the door waiting for AsshatZombie to arrived and eliminates his opportunity. AsshatZombie can handle eliminating his opportunity all by himself. AA just make sure that the companies are giving people the opportunity based on their qualifications-simple as that.
    UMMMM that's pure BS! I used to work in a department for the state of CA. It was absolutely the hiring policy of every department to fill quotas...period! We often skipped over white males on the state lists for a black or hispanic and if neccesary asian candiate...the preference was a black female. If you are not familiar with government lists they are created based upon qualifications...those at the top being the best qualified. If the state was looking for a person of color and they were number 29...they got the fucking job over the other 28 candidates...again...period!

9. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Dancer View Post
    UMMMM that's pure BS! I used to work in a department for the state of CA. It was absolutely the hiring policy of every department to fill quotas...period! We often skipped over white males on the state lists for a black or hispanic and if neccesary asian candiate...the preference was a black female. If you are not familiar with government lists they are created based upon qualifications...those at the top being the best qualified. If the state was looking for a person of color and they were number 29...they got the fucking job over the other 28 candidates...again...period!
    I will repost again-
    The basic premises of Affirmative Action (Executive Order 11246) can be read here:
    http:www.dol.gov/esa/regs/compliance/ofccp/aa.htm

From link: The numerical goals are established based on the availability of qualified applicants in the job market or qualified candidates in the employer’s work force. Executive Order numerical goals do not create set-asides for specific groups, not are they designed to achieve proportional representation or equal results…The regulations at 41 CFR 60—2.12(e), 60-2.30, and 60-2.15, specifically prohibit quota and preferential hiring and promotions under the guise of affirmative action numerical goals.

Look this up and get back to me
    Last edited by Southern Chicken; 07-13-2010 at 05:04 PM.

10. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,611 Times in 7,328 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,966 Times in 1,782 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Dancer View Post
    And of course you saved those lists and all the paperwork that corroborates your unfounded, third party hearsay, right?

Otherwise this is standard ID hot air...
    What kind of country have we become?

One in which federal prosecutors can take “evidence” before a “grand jury,”

and that grand jury can “vote to indict” a former president for 91 alleged “crimes”?

11. #146 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

I will repost again-
    The basic premises of Affirmative Action (Executive Order 11246) can be read here:
    http:www.dol.gov/esa/regs/compliance/ofccp/aa.htm

From link: The numerical goals are established based on the availability of qualified applicants in the job market or qualified candidates in the employer’s work force. Executive Order numerical goals do not create set-asides for specific groups, not are they designed to achieve proportional representation or equal results…The regulations at 41 CFR 60—2.12(e), 60-2.30, and 60-2.15, specifically prohibit quota and preferential hiring and promotions under the guise of affirmative action numerical goals.

Look this up and get back to me
    Pwnge by Southern Chicken. He's sited the actual Federal Regulation prohibiting hiring quota in Federal hiring. LOL

Come on ID, what's your rebuttal?
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

12. #147 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Pwnge by Southern Chicken. He's sited the actual Federal Regulation prohibiting hiring quota in Federal hiring. LOL

Come on ID, what's your rebuttal?
    You guys keep talking about quotas like it's relevant.

the whole intent of the program is to discriminate against white males. And it does that effectively.

13. #148 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    And of course you saved those lists and all the paperwork that corroborates your unfounded, third party hearsay, right?

Otherwise this is standard ID hot air...
    that's right. Every utterance that goes against your whitewashed notions of AA is automatically a lie.

you're a fucked in the head moron.

14. #149 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

the whole intent of the program is to discriminate against white males. And it does that effectively.
    How does it do that, when its apparently illegal?

Back in the early 80s, my dad did specifically get laid off at a chemical company in Puyallup, WA, so that a female could be hired, and his boss told him that. Of course, the jerk didn't bother to inform him that she was very shortly fired, and another young white guy was hired.

However, that was the early 80s, and it allowed my dad to seek a better job at Laux Testing Labs in Seattle, so there was a silver lining. Rather then become resentful, my dad did a little research and observation, and concluded that blacks were still getting screwed in Western WA, because white women were being hired to meet minority quotas, which he considered to be a bit underhanded. He observed this phenomenon continuing to happen in his line of work (chemistry) as he moved on to work for Seattle Metro in wastewater treatment. In fact, where he works now, at the Lynnwood Wastewater Treatment Plant, its basically all white guys and minority white women, although Lynnwood is an isolated suburb not located in a metropolitan area.

15. #150 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,287 Times in 27,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

That's your perception because presumably your life has been a miserable failure, and its natural in the realms of loserdom to lash out at others.

I've never had any problems, or been denied any opportunities in any measurable way. And neither has any other white dude I've known.

Pick up your game, man! And stop whining!