1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Pat Buchanan: less joooos, pls

http://tpmlivewire.talkingpointsmemo...urt.php?ref=tn

Pat Buchanan: There Are Too Many Jews On The Supreme Court!

Rachel Slajda * May 14, 2010, 2:53PM

0diggsdigg

Pat Buchanan

Pat Buchanan, everyone's favorite MSNBC pundit, wondered in his syndicated column this week why Democratic presidents don't nominate white Christians to the Supreme Court anymore.

"If Kagan is confirmed, Jews, who represent less than 2 percent of the U.S. population, will have 33 percent of the Supreme Court seats," Buchanan wrote. "Is this the Democrats' idea of diversity?"

Buchanan was responding to a Washington Post story about black leaders expressing disappointment over solicitor general Elena Kagan's record at Harvard Law, where the faculty members she hired were mostly white.
    "But while leaders in the black community may be upset, the folks who look more like the real targets of liberal bias are white Protestants and Catholics, who still constitute well over half of the U.S. population," he wrote. "Not in living memory has a Democratic president nominated an Irish, Italian or Polish Catholic, though these ethnic communities once gave the party its greatest victories in the cities and states of the North."
    "What happened to the party of the Daleys, Rizzos and Rostenkowskis?"
    Retiring Justice John Paul Stevens is the only Protestant on the court, leaving six Catholic and two Jewish justices. Kagan is also Jewish.
    Buchanan also had some interesting things to say this week about the link between Kagan's sports preference and her sexual orientation.
    (H/T Media Matters)

Late update: Sen. Frank Lautenberg (D-NJ), who is Jewish, has a problem with Buchanan's comments. From a press release:

"It is outrageous that Mr. Buchanan is using Elena Kagan's religion as kindling to enflame opposition to her nomination to the Supreme Court," stated Lautenberg. "Elena Kagan was chosen by President Obama because of her ability and knowledge, and Mr. Buchanan's comments undermine her significant legal achievements. It sounds like Mr. Buchanan longs for the days when religious quota
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,865 Times in 7,323 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 785 Times in 732 Posts
    Blog Entries

First of all, Senator Lautenburg can go fuck himself.

Second of all, Pat Buchanan is an idiot. But Lautenburg can still fuck himself.
    WATERMARK, GREATEST OF THE TRINITY, ON CHIK-FIL-A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud View Post
    The fields of mediocre chicken sandwiches shall be sowed with salt, so that nothing may ever grow there again.
    www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

Such statistical overrepresentation surely indicates an unfair hegemony of some sort.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Seriously, name 5 lawyers that aren't Jews. And while we're at it, name 5 famous drunks that aren't Irish.
    The fields of mediocre chicken sandwiches shall be sowed with salt, so that nothing may ever grow there again.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Beware the legalistic snare of the judaizers.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Jews are overrepresented because most of the best lawyers are Jewish. Should we specifically penalize them just because they have such a high proportion of brilliant legal minds?
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Spite View Post
    Jews are overrepresented because most of the best lawyers are Jewish. Should we specifically penalize them just because they have such a high proportion of brilliant legal minds?
    I just wanted to make a Jew joke.

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 418 Posts

So a few million got roasted in the oven. When are we going to stop feeling guilty for these jews and put them in the back of the line where they belong. Rev. Wright was correct, jews are surrounding Obama and influencing his decisions. We should send them all to HymieTown like Jessie Jackson said.

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,084 Times in 2,618 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,119 Times in 1,992 Posts

pat is an idiot for saying this....what if TWO blacks were on the supreme court...i guarantee you ol' pat would not make the same connection

what is further stupid, is that i'm jewish by birth, in that, my dad is jewish, my mom is not....to traditional jews, i'm not jewish as it is a matriarchal religion....however, most people ""accept"" me as jewish given my name and family....despite that i am christian by faith

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yes, because being a good lawyer takes great evil in one's innate character.

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by webbway View Post

So a few million got roasted in the oven. When are we going to stop feeling guilty for these jews and put them in the back of the line where they belong. Rev. Wright was correct, jews are surrounding Obama and influencing his decisions. We should send them all to HymieTown like Jessie Jackson said.
    When did you become a noahide brainwash victim?

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The proportion of blacks at this place I know is less than 8%. Surely there's something wrong with this. The government needs to step in and stop this.

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    Yes, because being a good lawyer takes great evil in one's innate character.
    Outright bigotry was expected. You should take a look at what evil is in the nature of whom.

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Outright bigotry was expected. You should take a look at what evil is in the nature of whom.
    But what you got was the truth.

I've looked at what is evil in the nature of whom. What is evil in the nature of all the internationalist fascists is their new belief that the state is only valid inasmuch as it facilitates the enslavement of humanity, and their "morality for hire", "ends justify the means", selloutism.