Thread: Michelle Obama does a ad for the red cross and Haiti.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default Michelle Obama does a ad for the red cross and Haiti.

Isn't it funny, the queen of government controled redistribution of wealth--is asking people with money to give to charity. Is she asking her ACORN supporters? Probably not--they alread blew their redistribution of wealth a week after they got it. Who is Michelle Obama talking to? The people who actually make money. The same people she threatens to redistribute their wealth to anybody who will blow it.

The red cross must be going progressive also, becuase if they wanted donations from caring people who have the money---they would not have used Michelle Obama in the ad.

Clinton gave Haiti a lot of money from 92 to 2000, and the corrupt government stole it all. How do I know my donations will not meet the same fait---especialy when a progressive teams up with the private charity?
    Last edited by theMAJORITY; 01-16-2010 at 10:13 AM.
    Jimmy Carter had the lowest % of people in his administration with any business exp at all @ 32%. Obama has 8% of his administration with any business exp at all. I have more business exp out of my one car garage than at least 92% of the obama administration.

The Government reciently said they would give tax breaks to small and med sized business so they can try to grow and hire--too bad it was not the USA, but China who reciently announced that.

You need to apologize to your kids.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,093 Times in 25,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by theMAJORITY View Post
    Isn't it funny, the queen of government controled redistribution of wealth--is asking people with money to give to charity. Is she asking her ACORN supporters? Probably not--they alread blew their redistribution of wealth a week after they got it. Who is Michelle Obama talking to? The people who actually make money. The same people she threatens to redistribute their wealth to anybody who will blow it.

The red cross must be going progressive also, becuase if they wanted donations from caring people who have the money---they would not have used Michelle Obama in the ad.

Clinton gave Haiti a lot of money from 92 to 2000, and the corrupt government stole it all. How do I know my donations will not meet the same fait---especialy when a progressive teams up with the private charity?
    Are you incapable of understanding that this is a humanitarian issue?

God forbid we should have a first lady who cares about the tragedy.

She could have made a Barbara Bush-like comment instead, would that have worked for you?

"What I'm hearing, which is sort of scary, is they all want to stay in Texas. Everyone is so overwhelmed by the hospitality. And so many of the people in the arena here, you know, were underprivileged anyway, so this is working very well for them."

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,284 Times in 27,093 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by theMAJORITY View Post

Point taken. I think the US of A should use Rush Limbaugh and Pat Robertson as the public face of American relief efforts.

We all know that private charity is totally sufficient and superior to government at humanitarian assistance. It’s been proven over and over, from the Great Republican Depression of the 1930s, to Aceh after the tsunami.

I’m with Rush in the sense that we shouldn’t be using tax dollars, public resources, and government Air Force planes to deliver assistance. I’m sure there’s a flotilla of luxury yachts docked in Miami, and they could easily be piloted by compassionate conservative billionaires over to Haiti to deliver/distribute aid and medicine.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,105 Times in 3,823 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,543 Times in 3,270 Posts

Majority is right.
    That doesn't make him not a racist!!!!!!!

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,272 Times in 729 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 152 Times in 139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    Majority is right.
    That doesn't make him not a racist!!!!!!!
    Not a racist, but dumb as a stump.
    War Is Peace
    Freedom Is Slavery
    Ignorance Is Strength

George Orwell