Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Global warming

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 176 Times in 160 Posts

Default Global warming

Yet another thread on Global warming.

People? Dont you find it odd that these emails were outed right before a major summit on climate change? Talk about perfect timing. They say nothing in politics happens by accident and this is no exception.

It would make sense for the oil companies to finance the company(CRU) that collected the data to make it seem they were manipulating data and then "convieniently" outing them at the perfect time.

These Elites have very steep pockets and can afford to play both sides of every coin and when they want one side to lose? They have one of their people plant something to discredit the side they want to crumble.

It is a very common tactic of the elites and designed to fool the gullible.

The facts are that the planet is warming up and that the majority of scientists agree that we are contributing to it.

I may not be a scientist but I am well aware of the effects global warming is having on the planet. Ice caps melting, freak weather, floods, tornadoes, ect... around the world. Milder winters. Yes it snowed in Texas but in Canada they have had record warm temperatures. And in Russia the same, so over all there seems to be something going on. Then you hear about increased shark attacks, giant squids surfacing, Jelly fish swarms in the shallows, coral reefs dying off, all cause by a warming of the oceans. These things cannot be denied. We have flowers blooming months in advance.

Here google these. I have all the origional articles if you need me to post them. There was more but hey have mysteriously disappeared from the internet.

NASA climate expert says US tried to silence him

Brokaw AND Global Warming Attacked by Gov Paid Media Attack Artist

EPA Chief Under Fire for Ignoring Scientists

Australian scientists say they were silenced on climate change.

Here is one supporting that the Media(FOX News) actually covers up Global Warming proof.

How important is global warming in Maine? Not important enough for local television. Michael Palmer, the general manager of television stations WVII and WFVX, ABC and Fox affiliates in Bangor, has told his joint staff of nine men and women that when "Bar Harbor is underwater, then we can do global warming stories."

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,353 Times in 5,599 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 801 Times in 749 Posts
    Blog Entries

Wow... look at this... a very common tactic of the fear mongering global warming liars...

When in doubt... pretend it is the 'evil big oil' behind the release.

Of course the timing was to get the most press. That is how you get the story out there to the public. You want it fresh in peoples minds as they are about to be inundated with all the fear mongering bullshit.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,739 Times in 27,222 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,587 Times in 18,176 Posts
    Blog Entries

follow the money

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

1) Overall, there is not something going on. Temperatures have not exceeded 1998. As the information being made public now is showing... the medieval period was warmer than today.

2) What 'freak' weather conditions????

3) It is comical you talk about suppression of scientists given that is EXACTLY what the fear mongers have been doing.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    follow the money
    we did....

It led directly to Mann and all the other fear mongering global warming frauds. They have been defrauding the tax payers of the US and European countries long enough. Time to go after them.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Superfreak View Post
    Wow... look at this... a very common tactic of the fear mongering global warming liars...

Of course the timing was to get the most press. That is how you get the story out there to the public. You want it fresh in peoples minds as they are about to be inundated with all the fear mongering bullshit.
    I take it you never googled any of the titles I supplied?

Sounds like the elites are trying to cover it up. They are not behind it.

Oh please. This has set up written all over it.

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

1) Overall, there is not something going on. Temperatures have not exceeded 1998. As the information being made public now is showing... the medieval period was warmer than today.

2) What 'freak' weather conditions????

3) It is comical you talk about suppression of scientists given that is EXACTLY what the fear mongers have been doing.
    1)Not according to Canada and Russia that have been experiencing mild winters.

2) Do you live in a cave? Have you not heard about all the floods world wide and people dying and property destroyed? This is unprecedented.

3) I have submitted many articles stating that information is suppressed. You have this one straw to hold on to that I believe is BOGUS!

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wiseones2cents View Post
    I take it you never googled any of the titles I supplied?

Sounds like the elites are trying to cover it up. They are not behind it.

Oh please. This has set up written all over it.
    I did not need to... I have heard them all before.

I agree that the Bush Admin tried to suppress information. That doesn't change the fact that the global warming fear mongers falsified data and tried to suppress opposing views. Your attempt to divert the topic has been duly noted.

you are correct. We were indeed set up... by Mann and company. All so that they could profit from the fear they manufactured.

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,725 Times in 2,959 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 333 Times in 317 Posts

we did....

It led directly to Mann and all the other fear mongering global warming frauds. They have been defrauding the tax payers of the US and European countries long enough. Time to go after them.

Yeah, it's so lucrative being a climate scientist as compared to being a supplier of fossil fuels. I heard that the CRU is poised to go public soon and will make google look small by comparison.

By the by, there are rumors that the hacking was done by the Russians. How does it feel to be a tool for Gazprom?

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wiseones2cents View Post
    1)Not according to Canada and Russia that have been experiencing mild winters.

2) Do you live in a cave? Have you not heard about all the floods world wide and people dying and property destroyed? This is unprecedented.

3) I have submitted many articles stating that information is suppressed. You have this one straw to hold on to that I believe is BOGUS!
    1) cherry picking two countries does not show the global picture. THE GLOBAL AVERAGE TEMPERATURES HAVE NOT INCREASED IN 12 YEARS. Your cherry picking two countries is just as ignorant as the 'we got snow earlier than ever in TX' post.

2) LMAO... all the floods worldwide? Please show us your data that reveals floods are more widespread over the last decade than in previous decades. Floods have been occurring for millennium.

3) LMAO... AGAIN... It is not one straw. The hockey stick info has been debunked twice. The FACT is that the global warming fear mongers ignored FOIA requests for their raw data. Now we find out that they dumped the raw data back in the 1980's which conveniently means no one can check it without re-compiling all the data. I understand your faith has been shaken and that is why you cling to your 'belief' that global warming is 'true'.

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NigelTufnel View Post
    Yeah, it's so lucrative being a climate scientist as compared to being a supplier of fossil fuels. I heard that the CRU is poised to go public soon and will make google look small by comparison.

By the by, there are rumors that the hacking was done by the Russians. How does it feel to be a tool for Gazprom?
    LMAO.... how many millions and billions are being pumped into 'global warming' 'studies' and 'change'????

This has nothing to do with the stock market or 'going public'.

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,982 Times in 1,405 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 287 Times in 274 Posts

LMAO.... how many millions and billions are being pumped into 'global warming' 'studies' and 'change'????

This has nothing to do with the stock market or 'going public'.
    There are millions spent on both sides. I'd wager that the amount spent by the fossil fuel industry dwarfs anything spent on the green side.

And, as you noted, the Bush admin not only redacted sections of reports tying man to global warming, but hired a petroleum lobbyist to head up their environmental "task force."

In general, the debate on our climate and what is best for it has become nothing more than partisan one-upsmanship. Both sides have clouded the debate so much that real action to protect the planet - including measures you & I both agree on - are getting lost in the subterfuge...

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I did not need to... I have heard them all before.

I agree that the Bush Admin tried to suppress information. That doesn't change the fact that the global warming fear mongers falsified data and tried to suppress opposing views. Your attempt to divert the topic has been duly noted.

you are correct. We were indeed set up... by Mann and company. All so that they could profit from the fear they manufactured.
    LOL. Like I said. I have articles about governments world wide suppressing information that even YOU acknowledge. Simply because they KNOW that they are contributing to Global Warming.

And you still insist that we are not contributing. Talk about contradicting yourself!!!

All you have is ONE falsified data( the only leg you have to stand on) that I believe was planted to support your beliefs.

I have Scientists all over the world, actual worldwide natural disasters on an upswing that can't be denied. Unprecidented behaviour with ocean life and you just continue to keep your head in the sand. Go back to sleep.

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Onceler View Post
    There are millions spent on both sides. I'd wager that the amount spent by the fossil fuel industry dwarfs anything spent on the green side.

And, as you noted, the Bush admin not only redacted sections of reports tying man to global warming, but hired a petroleum lobbyist to head up their environmental "task force."

In general, the debate on our climate and what is best for it has become nothing more than partisan one-upsmanship. Both sides have clouded the debate so much that real action to protect the planet - including measures you & I both agree on - are getting lost in the subterfuge...
    Thank you for putting it so articulately!!!

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,011 Times in 3,467 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 494 Times in 452 Posts
    Blog Entries

Plus, the emails were sent by someone at CRU to the BBC a month before this happened.