Thread: *Title offering a weak attack on global warming*

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default *Title offering a weak attack on global warming*

*link to random article that offers little or no evidence against global warming*

LOL
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Grind and damo have apparently decided that dozens of threads of this format are appropriate JPP material.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Watermark View Post
    Grind and damo have apparently decided that dozens of threads of this format are appropriate JPP material.
    Shut yer stoopid little pussyhole.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Maybe, I haven't really decided. But I do know that whiney threads like this aren't JPP material.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Satire=whining? The worthiness of the content of this thread is a million times anything tinfoil has ever posted.

The conservative definition of whiney is a bizarre one. More reason why people like damo need to be sent to Siberian work camps.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

we are not masters of the jpp community, you are masters of yourselves. Quit being a bitch watermark and put tinfoil on ignore.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Exoendo View Post
    we are not masters of the jpp community, you are masters of yourselves. Quit being a bitch watermark and put tinfoil on ignore.
    Retard, this was posted in APP where you are indeed the masters of the JPP community (evidenced by the fact that both this and my threads were removed from that forum because we didn't qualify, while for some reason Tinfoil's LOLs do).

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

two weaklings too shy to finger each others buttholes, but wanting to.

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ib1yysguy View Post
    Retard, this was posted in APP where you are indeed the masters of the JPP community (evidenced by the fact that both this and my threads were removed from that forum because we didn't qualify, while for some reason Tinfoil's LOLs do).
    oh well ive been gone 2 days and i didn't see any indicator that this was moved, nor was it reported to us mods and therefore I can't assume this was posted in app. so

---

Grind is basically right

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

for the record we can't pour through all the threads in app without help. Recently I went on a massive deleting spree over the weekend where I probably deleted 80+ posts, of which tinfoils were probably a good 1/4th if not more. So we do try to get rid of the useless rabble posts. Again though, it helps if you report stuff so we can quickly see it.

---

Grind is basically right

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

for the record we can't pour through all the threads in app without help. Recently I went on a massive deleting spree over the weekend where I probably deleted 80+ posts, of which tinfoils were probably a good 1/4th if not more. So we do try to get rid of the useless rabble posts. Again though, it helps if you report stuff so we can quickly see it.
    I pointed it out, and Damo defended Tinfoil's spamming by calling me a whiner and moving my thread to Whatever Goes. 90 percent of the threads on that page now are Tinfoil's posting of some random link with no commentary aside from LOL, which lead to my very legitimate suggestion that we just rename the thing to "Tinfoil's LOLapalooza"

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ib1yysguy View Post
    I pointed it out, and Damo defended Tinfoil's spamming by calling me a whiner and moving my thread to Whatever Goes. 90 percent of the threads on that page now are Tinfoil's posting of some random link with no commentary aside from LOL, which lead to my very legitimate suggestion that we just rename the thing to "Tinfoil's LOLapalooza"
    Again, you whine for nothing. I moved this one and yours because it was obviously not politics, it was just you whining. Nobody has complained in any other way than these posts. You may be annoyed by it, but at least his post was about politics.

As I said, when I have some time I will get to reading the danged site a bit more and removing stuff that doesn't fit. Until then, don't whine if you don't report the posts that "offend" you because they aren't APP enough for you. When you report a post it takes me directly to it and I can then make some determination, when all you do is whine like a kindergartner all you will get is this kind of answer. Either put him on ignore and stop wasting our time with whines, or report the danged post and help us make the site what you would like it to be.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"Repeat posts, excessive use of marquee tags, trolling, excess cursing, posts spammed with a multitude of smileys, or posts that contain little to no valuable content may or may not be pruned, modified, or deleted through the discretion of the admins.

link spamming loling probably falls into that category. So if no additional insight is offered there might be a good chance i'll start deleting/moving them to here. I agree with you.

---

Grind is basically right

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"Repeat posts, excessive use of marquee tags, trolling, excess cursing, posts spammed with a multitude of smileys, or posts that contain little to no valuable content may or may not be pruned, modified, or deleted through the discretion of the admins.

link spamming loling probably falls into that category. So if no additional insight is offered there might be a good chance i'll start deleting/moving them to here. I agree with you.
    And if they reported them, I'd more likely have read the posts they are whining about.
    - -- Aristotle

- -- The Buddha

- -- Aristotle

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

but that's just me. Whining on app though (if that's what was done) is pretty counter productive and ironic though.

---

Grind is basically right