Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Rep Bachman is insane

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

you probably think george washington was insane also, don't ya, ya statist fuck.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,536 Times in 2,978 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 107 Times in 102 Posts

I like the attitude......and agree with her on global warming.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterThanYou View Post
    you probably think george washington was insane also, don't ya, ya statist fuck.

You sat and cheered what was jsut done to our country over the last decade and NOW think its time for revolution?

I'm not the conservative here its you, remember what conservative means?

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    You sat and cheered what was jsut done to our country over the last decade and NOW think its time for revolution?

I'm not the conservative here its you, remember what conservative means?
    you are such a fucking loon. how does it feel to be so limited in your thinking?

you're a programmer, aren't you? can only see two things, like binary code or something.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,725 Times in 2,959 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 333 Times in 317 Posts

Someone should put together Bachmann's greatest hits. I don't know that she's insane. Maybe she's just fucking stupid. Probably both.

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

Republicans are incredibly petty if they believe in starting a revolution and killing millions and deposing a democratically elected government (much more democratically elected than both Bush terms) just to impose their political opinions on the non-obnoxious majority that disagrees with them.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Watermark View Post
    Republicans are incredibly petty if they believe in starting a revolution and killing millions and deposing a democratically elected government (much more democratically elected than both Bush terms) just to impose their political opinions on the non-obnoxious majority that disagrees with them.
    If that majority (quite obnoxious actually) imposes unconstitutional mandates on the minority, what else is left but violent rebellion?

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I think they need to be investigated for inciting people to riot.

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

you are such a fucking loon. how does it feel to be so limited in your thinking?

you're a programmer, aren't you? can only see two things, like binary code or something.
    No, I was a programmer.

What does that have to do with anything, especially given that many of the other programmers I worked with were republicans.

I take it that "armed and dangerous" was a metaphor, but still a particularly dangerous one coming from a politician.

And, just like Chuck, this will be seen for exactly what it is .. just more right-wing idelogical ignorance. Doesn't have a goddamn thing to do with Jefferson or George Washington.

Where was this talk of revolution when the right-wing was destroying the country, putting an end to the American Century, and allowing all manner of abuses to occur under the banner of the "free market?"

This is an act of desperation from desperately hopeless people..
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    I think they need to be investigated for inciting people to riot.
    If they were anything other than right-wingers they would be at least accused of it.

Here's the punch line .. this is coming from the "shout Ayers to the top of your lungs" crowd.

AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    No, I was a programmer.

What does that have to do with anything, especially given that many of the other programmers I worked with were republicans.

I take it that "armed and dangerous" was a metaphor, but still a particularly dangerous one coming from a politician.

And, just like Chuck, this will be seen for exactly what it is .. just more right-wing idelogical ignorance. Doesn't have a goddamn thing to do with Jefferson or George Washington.

Where was this talk of revolution when the right-wing was destroying the country, putting an end to the American Century, and allowing all manner of abuses to occur under the banner of the "free market?"

This is an act of desperation from desperately hopeless people..
    I'll give you the fact that there were neocon zealots blindly supporting the Bush/Cheney Cabal, but don't doubt for a minute that the moderates weren't considering purchasing more weapons and ammo.

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,725 Times in 2,959 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 333 Times in 317 Posts

I'll give you the fact that there were neocon zealots blindly supporting the Bush/Cheney Cabal, but don't doubt for a minute that the moderates weren't considering purchasing more weapons and ammo.

I think the stockpiling of weapons and ammo precludes one from being considered a "moderate."

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dungheap View Post
    I think the stockpiling of weapons and ammo precludes one from being considered a "moderate."
    moderates aren't allowed to cling to the constitution? or are guns a signal for extremism?

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

moderates aren't allowed to cling to the constitution? or are guns a signal for extremism?
    That's a strawman.

A moderate believes in the right to bear arms, but not many moderates started stockpiling large amounts of guns and ammo in response to the Obama election. It's just a pretty crazy thing to do, although it is a personal action and not specifically an indicator of your political beliefs.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34