Thread: How would the marxist media attack Palin

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default How would the marxist media attack Palin

if Palin were a black woman?

Would the black population then see her as the accomplished great American story she really is?

How would the thought be different if a black woman fought both parties and won, and had a 80% approval rating of the people who she serves. Would that black woman be an inspiration to all black people?

Personally---the gutsy black woman would be a American hero of mine also--probably more so actually. I am not color blind or marxist media opinion driven--a great American is a great American.
    Jimmy Carter had the lowest % of people in his administration with any business exp at all @ 32%. Obama has 8% of his administration with any business exp at all. I have more business exp out of my one car garage than at least 92% of the obama administration.

The Government reciently said they would give tax breaks to small and med sized business so they can try to grow and hire--too bad it was not the USA, but China who reciently announced that.

You need to apologize to your kids.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,285 Times in 27,093 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

You cons are the worst sort of whiny crybabies I've ever seen. Are you even men??

Who cares about the media? Its all going according to plan, Comrade! With the help of our comrades - Bush/McCain/Cheney - who infiltrated your party, we are well on the way to a workers paradise, with nationalized banks, and nationalized insurance companies!

Long live the revolution, tovarich!

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Ernest T, your rascism is showing again.
    Bush doubled the debt from 5 trillion to 10 trillion.
    Proving tax cuts work!

Bush asked for and signed for the TARP money.
    The Republican senate leader backed Bush on this.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    You cons are the worst sort of whiny crybabies I've ever seen. Are you even men??

Who cares about the media? Its all going according to plan, Comrade! With the help of our comrades - Bush/McCain/Cheney - who infiltrated your party, we are well on the way to a workers paradise, with nationalized banks, and nationalized insurance companies!

Long live the revolution, tovarich!

Yea--I know about the real issues fucker--more than you with what is going on--or you would not be a marxist obama supporter.

This is what is called a senerio thread. To put you and your fucking liberial media in check. If Palin was black---90% of blacks would be liking her, instead of the other way around. Why---because any person who has done what she has done so far in her career is an American hero---and she has 80% approval from the people who hired her to back it up. If she were black, and did the same things in a black community----blacks would look up to her (as any real American should---fucking commie).

you know it is true--so you use a bit of projection (a lib mental thing you folks use a lot), and change the subject. typical lib.
    Jimmy Carter had the lowest % of people in his administration with any business exp at all @ 32%. Obama has 8% of his administration with any business exp at all. I have more business exp out of my one car garage than at least 92% of the obama administration.

The Government reciently said they would give tax breaks to small and med sized business so they can try to grow and hire--too bad it was not the USA, but China who reciently announced that.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by uscitizen View Post
    Ernest T, your rascism is showing again.
    Isn't that the guy on the country fresh commercials?

Projecting racism where it does not exist is another sign of a liberial mental disorder.

Racism sir---is what is keeping blacks from seeing what kind of person Palin really is. If she were black, and did the same things she has done--the blacks woulod hate the media for doing what they are doing---just like I do.

You don't know what racism is. But being the joker you are--you always have the card.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by theMAJORITY View Post
    Isn't that the guy on the country fresh commercials?

Projecting racism where it does not exist is another sign of a liberial mental disorder.

Racism sir---is what is keeping blacks from seeing what kind of person Palin really is. If she were black, and did the same things she has done--the blacks woulod hate the media for doing what they are doing---just like I do.

You don't know what racism is. But being the joker you are--you always have the card.

Ernest T. Bass And if you do not know who that is you are not an American but a commie spy. Or you could be under the age of 20.
    Proving tax cuts work!

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by uscitizen View Post
    Ernest T. Bass And if you do not know who that is you are not an American but a commie spy. Or you could be under the age of 20.
    There goes that signal of a mental condition again. Projecting on me as a commie like you are. I suppose your fat ass ugly liberial ex wife might fuck a guy my age---but---ugggggg--who in their right mind would love that!!??

You!! LMAO!!!!

It is a mental condition man---go see a consertative shrink. The last 6 liberial shrinks you have seen are not working.

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

that made no sense at all.
    Proving tax cuts work!