Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "The Final Solution": Did tom tancredo write this?

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    Sounds good to me. It's better than our boys dying merely to open markets for corporate elites.
    No. It isn't. A dictatorship run by an NWO guy is the solution to NWO? Rubbish.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    If the only solution is to live in a dictatorship, then I don't want the solution. Bring on the naohides.
    a big AMEN to that. Unless of course I was the dictator
    Bush doubled the debt from 5 trillion to 10 trillion.
    Proving tax cuts work!

Bush asked for and signed for the TARP money.
    The Republican senate leader backed Bush on this.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

No. It isn't. A dictatorship run by an NWO guy is the solution to NWO? Rubbish.

It's a better policy to conduct the war in the abstract. But of course, since bush is a nwo guy, he will never allow the benefits of this war to accrue to the people dying due to our KIDS GLOVES POLICY to WIN THE HEARTS AND MINDS.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It's a better policy to conduct the war in the abstract. But of course, since bush is a nwo guy, he will never allow the benefits of this war to accrue to the people dying due to our KIDS GLOVES POLICY to WIN THE HEARTS AND MINDS.
    Umm how do we know you are not a NWO plant set out to confuse and mislead us. You sure have attempted to confuse us
    Bush doubled the debt from 5 trillion to 10 trillion.
    Proving tax cuts work!

Bush asked for and signed for the TARP money.
    The Republican senate leader backed Bush on this.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

If the only solution is to live in a dictatorship, then I don't want the solution. Bring on the naohides.
    I don't agree with the dictatorship part, only with the KID GLOVES OFF approach to the war, I mean, if we're staying.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

I don't agree with the dictatorship part, only with the KID GLOVES OFF approach to the war, I mean, if we're staying.
    Yeah. I was a bit surprised at the keep Bush as the dictator thing getting your support.

I see what you are talking about.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I see, so you agree with this:

The wisest course would have been for President Bush to use his nuclear weapons to slaughter Iraqis until they complied with his demands, or until they were all dead. Then there would be little risk or expense and no American army would be left exposed.

You agree with a genocide. Wow, what a morally corrupt, foul-souled psycho you are.

The long latent catholic school girl in me sometimes feels the urge to cross herself when she reads some of these posts. That is what we were taught to do by the nuns when evil crossed our paths.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darla View Post
    I see, so you agree with this:

The wisest course would have been for President Bush to use his nuclear weapons to slaughter Iraqis until they complied with his demands, or until they were all dead. Then there would be little risk or expense and no American army would be left exposed.

You agree with a genocide. Wow, what a morally corrupt, foul-souled psycho you are.

The long latent catholic school girl in me sometimes feels the urge to cross herself when she reads some of these posts. That is what we were taught to do by the nuns when evil crossed our paths.
    Yes. That would have been the wisest course. Was it wrong when we used nukes to end wwII? That's better than using our underclass as human bullets.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Just the profit potential of massive MRE contracts keeps our boys dying.

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yes. That would have been the wisest course. Was it wrong when we used nukes to end wwII? That's better than using our underclass as human bullets.
    No, a genocide is not "better". A genocide is an act of outright and pure evil.

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No, a genocide is not "better". A genocide is an act of outright and pure evil.
    So you prefer our boys dying daily on these suicidal patrol missions where they are sitting ducks. Now we know where you stand.

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,630 Times in 874 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 39 Times in 33 Posts

Sadly this won't happen. Whites are to fund the new world order, not derive benefit from it. What's the point of helping a white person?
    You're not REALLY whining about being a white person in america are you? I am a white, 41 year old american born male. I am a member of the MOST privileged group of people to EVER have been born on this planet. I got accepted to EVERY law school that I was qualified to apply for. I didn't get into Harvard or Berkely or UVA because my LSAT (156) was not high enough. I did get accepted to Washington and Lee in VA, University of Wisconsin in Madison, University of New Mexico law and Washburn and chose Washburn for economic and teaching philosophy reasons.(Washburn does not encourage nor condone law students being at war with one another for grades. Some schools find that cases get cut out of law books so that other students can't have access to them.) The majority of students at my law school were white. The majority of grads from Law School in this country are white. I find that most of the people that whine so much about the oppression of the white man are people who have barely gotten by, achieved JUST ENOUGH to eek through life and automatically assume that when a non white person gets a job or a position they wanted they were less qualified.

Honestly it is one of the worst vintages of white whine I know.

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Socrtease View Post
    You're not REALLY whining about being a white person in america are you? I am a white, 41 year old american born male. I am a member of the MOST privileged group of people to EVER have been born on this planet. I got accepted to EVERY law school that I was qualified to apply for. I didn't get into Harvard or Berkely or UVA because my LSAT (156) was not high enough. I did get accepted to Washington and Lee in VA, University of Wisconsin in Madison, University of New Mexico law and Washburn and chose Washburn for economic and teaching philosophy reasons.(Washburn does not encourage nor condone law students being at war with one another for grades. Some schools find that cases get cut out of law books so that other students can't have access to them.) The majority of students at my law school were white. The majority of grads from Law School in this country are white. I find that most of the people that whine so much about the oppression of the white man are people who have barely gotten by, achieved JUST ENOUGH to eek through life and automatically assume that when a non white person gets a job or a position they wanted they were less qualified.

Honestly it is one of the worst vintages of white whine I know.
    Obviously you're an elite who assuages your guilt by promoting policies of racial discrimination against "lesser whites".

Do you support affirmative action, aka, racial discrimination against white people?

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So you prefer our boys dying daily on these suicidal patrol missions where they are sitting ducks. Now we know where you stand.
    We sure do, and it's miles above you.

Yes, if my two choices are genocide or our soldiers (some dying are women, but I know you refuse to acknowledge that as it threatens what little shred of masculinity you have) dying daily, I choose our soldiers dying daily. I do not place any higher value on the life of an American or of a white person, than I do on the life of a non-American or a brown person. Now, I do not know if it is racism or nationalism leading you to this clearly psychopathic position, but knowing you it's both. Because I value all human lives, I cannot conclude that it would be better to slaughter millions to save thousands.

My first "preference" of course, since I am smarter than you are, was not to go into Iraq in the first place, thus avoiding the false choice you present. And I reject your false choice at any rate, and choose instead, our withdrawal from Iraq.

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I do not place any higher value on the life of an American

Right. You're a brainwashed idiot who allows the elite establishment to dictate your loyalties.

What is a legitimate loyalty? are there any in your view? Or are you only loyal to the other braindead "all loyalties are wrong" brainwash victims.

You too are deeply infected with the nihilist meme.